Programming Team Planner for Pokémon

If I have to be honest, right now I'm able to filter Pokémon by Type, Evolution, Version, Generation, Exclude Type, Tag and Color... The only thing I could say is that in mobile view all these options are hidden, to be able to select them you have to rotate your smartphone or you need to consult the site in desktop mode.
Thank you so much :) Rotating solves the problem I was having. I really appreciate it

Absolutely for BW2, though there’s already an ORAS team builder that’s basically RSE with an additional 9 Pokémon.

New update to the team planner!

It would be great if there was not only a team planner from XY onwards but also from BW2 or Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald
All mainline games are now supported :)

Hey, hey- I love this resource but there's still no Ultra Necrozma :psysad: Please add my favorite pokemon in. Thank you:swole:
Also I added Ultra Necrozma to the USUM and HOME planners :)

There is a bug where while you are not at the top or the bottom of the page the eggs will flicker above the pokemon icons.

And I have a request for a button that shows only pokemons of the type you dont have in your current team if it is possible :D

Edit: The bug somehow only appears when you are at the top rows of the pokemon list with the top of the window

Last edited:
This is incredible! The new update looks awesome! I love the addition of the shiny sprites.

Suggestion: It would be neat to be able to add nicknames to the team selection. I know that this is probably mostly for competitive where that doesn't matter, but I use this for taking screenshots of my past Hall of Fame teams.

New update: Toggles to select shiny/male Pokémon.

I love the new setup but why are most poke sprites just the female version?
I have added toggles to change Pokémon's gender. By default, all Pokémon with gender differences are shown as female.

There is a bug where while you are not at the top or the bottom of the page the eggs will flicker above the pokemon icons.

And I have a request for a button that shows only pokemons of the type you dont have in your current team if it is possible :D

Edit: The bug somehow only appears when you are at the top rows of the pokemon list with the top of the window
The bug should be fixed now (try refreshing). But please let me know if it's still there. Also, I might add more filters later on.

hello richi, I love this page to create teams I've spent hours there haha, hey could I make a suggestion, could you put the red color in the weaknesses when it is equal to greater than 3 and the green color for the covers, that's how you had it in previous versions I don't know why that visualization disappeared

Hi i really love this website and use whenever I’m building new teams but it’s all broken now :( when will it be fixed?
Hi! The website you're quoting is not managed by me (they stole my original planner/code and made it into a website without my permission). The current version I'm maintaining is this: https://richi3f.github.io/pokemon-team-planner/ (which is updated to include all games up to Scarlet & Violet) and also has different looks now.

I tried loading it up today but it’s not loading the site like it keeps giving me server issue errors

I was wondering when this issue will be sorted because i’m getting UM next week and so far ive had no luck getting onto it.

Chrome doesnt want to load it either and i don’t know what’s up with it.

IMG_6251.png

Last edited:
I tried loading it up today but it’s not loading the site like it keeps giving me server issue errors

I was wondering when this issue will be sorted because i’m getting UM next week and so far ive had no luck getting onto it.

Chrome doesnt want to load it either and i don’t know what’s up with it.
Hi there. Unfortunately, I don't know what is causing this issue for you. The page works in my browser, both in computer (Firefox, Chrome) and phone (Safari). So I believe it has to do with your browser's settings. A quick google search says that you may be able to fix it by clearing your cache and making sure your device has the correct date/time settings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)