Other Team Archieve+Building Teams for People :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, but i'm new and i don't know how to build a core :( i would like to make a team around mega lopunny and togekiss, if someone can help me
He wants a core around these two, I believe

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Ice Punch

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Aura Sphere / Dazzling Gleam / Heal Bell

Last edited:
I can help you :) A core is really easy to build. It can be 2 or 3 pokemon that your team is built around. For Example you have the Fire-Grass-Water core. It can be Talonflame-Venusaur-Mega-Azumarill. You just have to post the core you want, which is Lopunny-Mega+Togekiss and then you tell which movesets and EV spread. If you're completly new to pokemon, Synxx might build the team from scratch for you. But did you understand what a core is? I can post one if you like?

He wants a core around these two, I believe

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Ice Punch

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Super Luck
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Aura Sphere / Heal Bell
Yes i want a team around these two! Thanks :)

blinkie
The 3rd team has Lando-T for T flame, which can hate a hit and ohko with Stone edge and also Tran that can Roar out SD T flame, and takes a hit even at +4 I am p sure, well i am too lazy to calc so it might not but it still stops it lol.

4th team:
Yeah weavile it that common, u cant have a team thats a little weak to it, i am sorry. Also Lando-T can get Wishes by Sylv so it can stay healty lol. Also u cant build a team without weaknesses, so thats ok, i have something for zard x, so yeah I focused on the more common stuff, cuz i dont see zard x really often atm, Lop, Diancie, Altaria and Metagross are way more common atm. And just so u know stall teams are genually weak to goth lol.

Also: Hyper Offense is not a playstyle where u can switch in on everything, but Keld can switch in on a Ice Move easily and kill it with scald if its not sash and sash eq souldnt doo that much to keld i am p sure.

Otherwise: Like I said, Keld is my Mamo Check.

And last off: I use what ever works on my teams, and since Latis are on every 2nd Team and Def Lando checks like half of the physical attackers i use them. Also who the hell told you a team needs a mega? thats the most stupid shit Ive ever heared.

final-baga-fantasy imma start building on the weekend, i am p busy rn, got an examen, school goes first.

blinkie
The 3rd team has Lando-T for T flame, which can hate a hit and ohko with Stone edge and also Tran that can Roar out SD T flame, and takes a hit even at +4 I am p sure, well i am too lazy to calc so it might not but it still stops it lol.

4th team:
Yeah weavile it that common, u cant have a team thats a little weak to it, i am sorry. Also Lando-T can get Wishes by Sylv so it can stay healty lol. Also u cant build a team without weaknesses, so thats ok, i have something for zard x, so yeah I focused on the more common stuff, cuz i dont see zard x really often atm, Lop, Diancie, Altaria and Metagross are way more common atm. And just so u know stall teams are genually weak to goth lol.

Also: Hyper Offense is not a playstyle where u can switch in on everything, but Keld can switch in on a Ice Move easily and kill it with scald if its not sash and sash eq souldnt doo that much to keld i am p sure.

And last off: I use what ever works on my teams, and since Latis are on every 2nd Team and Def Lando checks like half of the physical attackers i use them. Also who the hell told you a team needs a mega? thats the most stupid shit Ive ever heared.

final-baga-fantasy imma start building on the weekend, i am p busy rn, got an examen, school goes first.
thanks a lot! i'm non sure if the set, ability, evs and nature are right in the sets above.

SHould be alright, well except Toge has super luck and I will change up the sets, if i feel like i need to.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Synxx Can you explain to me why there are 3 teams you made without a mega pokemon? There are so many to choose from, and you're only putting yourself (and anyone who uses the team) at a disadvantage since just about everyone on the ladder or in tournament play will have a mega on their team.
Just curious.

leremyju

Banned deucer.
You said you tested the teams, but how did you not notice in the first team that you have no hazard removal and also you say Heatran is a fairy stop but it runs only one attacking move lolwut Earth Power?
Yo I'm pretty good myself I just changed the team up a little to fit my playstyle. No worries about it.

Synxx I like ur work and the stuff you do but I think you should actually respect what others are giving and build off of that. You're not at CTC's level to be that good and just change up the sets. Gotta start small and gain a rep for respecting people before you can get better

nah i think id run a spdef variant or something, not sure tho :[[ :]]
Edit: just so this is clear: Leremyju i will change the Sets arround all I want lol thats a Part of building, also: please dont try and tell me what to do, i know how to build teams lol.
And scarf ttar and M ttar dont do nearly the same shit.

Last off: i am sorry if i mess up the Sets sometimes i build on my Laptop, but i Post the teams from my tower pc so i might mess lol.

Oh and yeah one the one Team u coukd change slowbro to mega bro, but i want the lefties recovery and the regen for that thing. But mega might work as well. Otherwise: u dont need a mega on every omg.

Last edited:
I have been watching this thread since its conception, and I must say, I like the idea. I was wondering if I could receive help building a team around a Mega-Beedrill/Zoroark offensive core.

Beedrill @ Beedrillite
Ability: Swarm
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Poison Jab
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Zoroark @ Focus Sash
Ability: Illusion
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Night Daze
- Flamethrower
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Beedrill is pretty bog standard. As for Zoroark, I wanted it to be optimized in terms of tricking the opponent; this means similar moves and an item that does not give it away. The item could be changed and the EV spread could definitely be optimized.

I can add another pokemon if that is too little information. I was thinking a spinner, probably in the form of Starmie. I also think having a trapper, a hazard setter, another Volt-Turn member, and possibly a cleric would be nice things to have.

i hate to maybe sound mean but zoros not very good in ou. just use bisharp. not to mention i really dont see the synergy between the two.

I wanna use that, with keld as last mon cuz it lures in Bro and latis which should get killed by koff and yeah i know that bro doesnt but still. Looks like a good ideal far an Ho squad and u could replace it with sharp when the Team is done so yeah

Last edited:

blinkie

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ dank meme crew
blinkie

4th team:

First of all I said the third team(SD Talonflame one) was weak to Mega Gyarados, and then you completely ignore what I said and said it was weak to SD Talonflame or something?? lol??

IDK but Weavile is more common than Bronzong lol and also last usage stats it was only a bit lower than Chesnaught. Also Lando-T gets OHKOd by Weavile even if it can stay healty lol. Also you don't have anything for Zard X because it sets up on all your team but Lando-T and it can easily wear you down until you are in KO range of unboosted Flare Blitz and then autolose. You literally have one stop before your team gets 6-0d. Also Zard X is A+ rank atm, and it has higher usage than Altaria and Diancie...
And just so you know that team is p goth weak but also literally 6-0'd by Zard Y so yeah plus stall teams are genually running mega Sableye to beat it lol.

Otherwise: Like I said, Keld is not a Mamo check
244 Atk Life Orb Mamoswine Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 231-273 (71.5 - 84.5%)

Synxx said:
And last off: I use what ever works on my teams, and since Latis are on every 2nd Team and Def Lando checks like half of the physical attackers i use them.
Please dont suggest cores that have been used for teams like 1 million time,
fuck that idea, thats so generic :P

Synxx said:
Also who the hell told you a team needs a mega? thats the most stupid shit Ive ever heared.
lol guys I think you guys should probs

Last edited:
lol thats what i build arround, I will use the stuff that suits the team otherwise lol. also no one uses mamo havent seen it since mence is gone, i cant prepare for over 700 mons.

Honestly i did miss read something holy shit. and theres a ferro on the team, if you fear gyara just change ferros set a little and there u go, t wave should be enough, since sub dd M gyara isnt common at all. I honestly feel like you dont even know what your talking about, ur just seeking for some random mons that arent even used in ou that can beat my teams lol.
Just build your own teams and gtfo if u wanna try n rip on my teams lol.

U might be right the ches zong team might be kinda bad so imma take it down, but honestly while testing it worked and honestly its just a fun team or do you think i would use this team for serious battles, like come on it has bronzong on it.

With that said please fuck off lol

SubDD Mega Gyara is the standard set right now rofl. The most common set for mega dos is dragon dance, waterfall, crunch, and sub/taunt.

Hey Synxx, could you please make a balance team with these mons:

Manaphy @ Leftovers/Sitrus Berry
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 108 HP / 252 SpA / 148 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Surf
- Energy Ball
- Rest

Bisharp @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance/Pursuit

The idea of the team its to eliminate each other counters/checks like: Lati-twins, M-Slowbro, M-Sableye, M-Altaria, etc. A good partner could be a grass slayer like M-Pinsir or Talonflame.
Also a good partner could be M-Gallade. Well, have fun :] .

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
lol thats what i build arround, I will use the stuff that suits the team otherwise lol. also no one uses mamo havent seen it since mence is gone, i cant prepare for over 700 mons.

Honestly i did miss read something holy shit. and theres a ferro on the team, if you fear gyara just change ferros set a little and there u go, t wave should be enough, since sub dd M gyara isnt common at all. I honestly feel like you dont even know what your talking about, ur just seeking for some random mons that arent even used in ou that can beat my teams lol.
Just build your own teams and gtfo if u wanna try n rip on my teams lol.

U might be right the ches zong team might be kinda bad so imma take it down, but honestly while testing it worked and honestly its just a fun team or do you think i would use this team for serious battles, like come on it has bronzong on it.

With that said please fuck off lol
If you tell people to fuck off, no one will take you seriously. If you want people to give you some credit, try being a bit more respectful. Thanks.

Edit: added quote in case you try to delete what you said.

Last edited:

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
CTC's grammar makes any post he writes up annoying as fuck to read, so I don't even know why anyone would want to imitate him.
Apparently everybody on the forums just loves it so maybe he's trying to be 3 edgy 5 us? But seriously, I can see where he was coming from, but saying fuck off can really hurt your reputation since people really judge on professionalism in a forum crowded with a bunch of shitposters

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
This thread never had moderator approval in the first place and with the poor attitude that is being represented in this thread recently by the poster, along with a lack of requisites to establish to justify the purpose of this thread, I'll be locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)