Tatertot's Bizarre Bazaar

Thanks! I've been searching around regarding breeding percentages with parents and their hidden abilities to the egg. I read that it was 80% if the female parent has the HA, but then it is negated if it bred with a ditto in which it would be like 33% since woobat has 3 possible abilities. So for the female woobat to pass down its HA 80% of the time it must be bred with another woobat. Is that true? Sorry if it is not clear. :/
And can I use a foreign male within its "Flying" and "Field" egg groups for the masuda method?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks! I've been searching around regarding breeding percentages with parents and their hidden abilities to the egg. I read that it was 80% if the female parent has the HA, but then it is negated if it bred with a ditto in which it would be like 33% since woobat has 3 possible abilities. So for the female woobat to pass down its HA 80% of the time it must be bred with another woobat or anything within its "Flying" and "Field" egg groups. Is that true? Sorry if it is not clear. :/
As I understand it, this is how breeding chances go:
If you have a female HA Pokémon, the HA will pass along 60% of the time, no matter what it is bred with. If it is a female non-HA Pokémon, it will pass on it's ability 80% of the time (unless the Pokémon only has one ability available, of course). The only time there is a smaller chance of passing down HA is when a male is breeding with a Ditto. I don't do that very often, but from what I hear, the chance is lower, like around 1/3 or 1/6 or something around that. So, if you have a female Woobat with Simple (its HA), you have a 60% chance of getting Simple, 20% chance of getting Unaware, and 20% chance of getting Klutz.

Hope this helps :)

There are a few pokemon i'm interested in c:
squirtle
inkay (contracy )
Goomy
noibat (frisk)

I have a tyranitar which is modest and 6iv - KB | salamance modest 5iv - atk - KB.. | talonflame 5iv - spatk - kb
All are battle ready.

Let me know what can i change for those 4 c:

Cheers.

As I understand it, this is how breeding chances go:
If you have a female HA Pokémon, the HA will pass along 60% of the time, no matter what it is bred with. If it is a female non-HA Pokémon, it will pass on it's ability 80% of the time (unless the Pokémon only has one ability available, of course). The only time there is a smaller chance of passing down HA is when a male is breeding with a Ditto. I don't do that very often, but from what I hear, the chance is lower, like around 1/3 or 1/6 or something around that. So, if you have a female Woobat with Simple (its HA), you have a 60% chance of getting Simple, 20% chance of getting Unaware, and 20% chance of getting Klutz.

Hope this helps :)
Ahh, I see. Thank you very much!! c:

Tatertot

There are a few pokemon i'm interested in c:
squirtle
inkay (contracy )
Goomy
noibat (frisk)

I have a tyranitar which is modest and 6iv - KB | salamance modest 5iv - atk - KB.. | talonflame 5iv - spatk - kb
All are battle ready.

Let me know what can i change for those 4 c:

Cheers.
Hi, I don't have much interest in Battle Ready Pokémon, since I like to raise the ones I use for battle myself. Sorry!

Hi! Unfortunately I'm really only looking for bred Pokémon from Hoenn, Sinnoh, or Unova now, so I didn't see anything of interest to me. Thanks for stopping by!

Hi! All of the Pokémon here are bred by me, so all come with my OT number, which is a USA one. Sorry!
You're welcome. And thank you for your time.

Tatertot

Might take awhile for me to actually breed something that is not battle ready..what are you mostly interested in anyway?
I'm currently trying to complete my collection of 5 IV Unova, Sinnoh, and Hoenn Pokémon in matching balls, so if there's something I don't have listed that you're able to breed, I'd definitely be interested in that.

Hi again,

Would you be interested in a project for adding Feint to a Modest Safari Ball Yanma?

Also, I'm currently working on breeding Adamant Axew in Luxury Ball with Focus Energy, Iron Tail, Night Slash. Would you be interested to trade for a Female Jolly Magikarp Swift Swim Lure Ball?

Thanks!

Hi there! I'm interested in quite a few of your pokemon, but I'm not sure if anything I have would interest you since I think you have most of what I can offer. >.< Nonetheless, feel free to CMT just in case. ^^'

If possible, I'd also like to do the Parent Upgrade Project. Do you need any egg moves bred onto Magby, Mantine, Psyduck and/or Spearow? As long as the egg moves are available in gen 6 without having to transport a parent from previous gens, I can breed them onto the parents you give me. I'm happy to breed up to 2-3 egg moves for each pokemon. I also don't mind if you give me imperfect IV females to start with since I can easily breed IVs myself and will still give you back a flawless 5IV spread male parent.

Just let me know! Thanks. :)

Tatertot

Hi again,

Would you be interested in a project for adding Feint to a Modest Safari Ball Yanma?

Also, I'm currently working on breeding Adamant Axew in Luxury Ball with Focus Energy, Iron Tail, Night Slash. Would you be interested to trade for a Female Jolly Magikarp Swift Swim Lure Ball?

Thanks!
No thanks, I'm already getting an Axew from someone else soon.
Hi there! I'm interested in quite a few of your pokemon, but I'm not sure if anything I have would interest you since I think you have most of what I can offer. >.< Nonetheless, feel free to CMT just in case. ^^'

If possible, I'd also like to do the Parent Upgrade Project. Do you need any egg moves bred onto Magby, Mantine, Psyduck and/or Spearow? As long as the egg moves are available in gen 6 without having to transport a parent from previous gens, I can breed them onto the parents you give me. I'm happy to breed up to 2-3 egg moves for each pokemon. I also don't mind if you give me imperfect IV females to start with since I can easily breed IVs myself and will still give you back a flawless 5IV spread male parent.

Just let me know! Thanks. :)
Hi! There are a few things that I'm interested in, but they're all listed under your "Coming Eventually" section (specifically your Heavy Ball Makuhita, Dream Ball Finneon, and Safari Ball Seedot.) If you could breed those to be 5 IV with at least a couple egg moves, I'd be very interested in females of those :) Given the skewed gender ratio on Makuhita, I'd be fine with a 4 IV for that one.

As far as the parent upgrade project goes, there's nothing I really need added to Magby or Mantine, but I may be open to adding a couple to Spearow or Psyduck. I'll have to think about it and get back to you :)
I see. do you have a list like what pokemon your lacking? because it is a big list >.<
Hmm...some ideas I have at the moment are Ultra Ball Blitzle, Heal Ball Timburr (Trick Room), Troh and Sawk, Repeat Ball Darumaka, Archen, Klink, Dive Ball Cubchoo, Luxury Ball Bouffalant, and Repeat Ball Heatmor. Those are the Unova ones I still need, but I can let you know Hoenn and Sinnoh if those are easier for you.
Hello, I'm interested in a Female Dream Ball Karrablast. IVs do not matter.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/afrothunderrule-trade-shop.3504406/

Anything here that catches your eye?
Hi, unfortunately I already have all the breedable Pokémon you offer in your shop.

Last edited:
Oh, I actually have Nest Ball Maractus with EMs and Premier Ball Minccino with EMs, so if xXJasmineXx doesn't have those can I offer them to you?

Tatertot

Oh, I actually have Nest Ball Maractus with EMs and Premier Ball Minccino with EMs, so if xXJasmineXx doesn't have those can I offer them to you?
That sounds great! I'll remove those as options for her and add different ones. What would you like for them?

Can I have females of these two?

#328 Trapinch
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Arena Trap
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Bug Bite, Focus Energy, Signal Beam, Earth Power

#707 Klefki
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Prankster
IVs:
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Iron Defense, Switcheroo

My HA Macractus and HA Minccino will of course be female too. Will check their EMs later, but off the top of my head Maractus has at least Leech Seeds and Spikes, its nature is Modest; and Minccino has at least Knock Off and Aqua Tail, its nature is Jolly. Both of them have HA. But I kinda want Klefki to have Prankster instead of Magician, is it doable?

Tatertot

Can I have females of these two?

#328 Trapinch
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Arena Trap
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Bug Bite, Focus Energy, Signal Beam, Earth Power

#707 Klefki
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Prankster
IVs:
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Iron Defense, Switcheroo

My HA Macractus and HA Minccino will of course be female too. Will check their EMs later, but off the top of my head Maractus has at least Leech Seeds and Spikes, its nature is Modest; and Minccino has at least Knock Off and Aqua Tail, its nature is Jolly. Both of them have HA. But I kinda want Klefki to have Prankster instead of Magician, is it doable?
That all sounds perfect! I can definitely do Prankster if that's what you'd like :) I'll let you know when they're both done!

are youre trophycase pokemon for trade as well?
Nope, sorry, that's why they're in the trophy case :P

I have these Dream Ball females with HA for trade(except Duskull). I don't really breed for IVs. I want to collect first then breed for IVs. I'm interested in your Dream Ball Sneasel, Spinarak, Oddish, Kricketot, Shellos(West Sea) Audino, and Karrablast with HA.
Pinsir, Heracross, Aerodactyl, Kangaskhan, Houndour, Mareep, Larvitar, Absol, Snover, Ralts, Gible, Aron, Magikarp, Snorunt, Natu, Vulpix, Cottonee, Dratini, Nidoran, Castform, Murkrow, Drifloon, Tirtouga, Kabuto, Lileep, Omanyte, Anorith, Feebas, Nincada, Timburr, Exeggute, Pontya, Spiritomb, Zubat, Carvanha, Wooper, Togepi, Gligar, Koffing, Tropius, Shroomish, Croagunk, Bagon, Munna, Alomomola, Slowpoke, Shieldon, Cranidos, Shuppet, Starly, Riolu, Swinub, Sentret, Tangela, Sigilyph, Drilbur, Scraggy, Poliwag, Poochyena, Skorupi, Duskull, Corphish, Wailmer, Lapras, Finneon, Shellos, Abra, Mawile, Meditite, Venipede, Scyther, Sableye, Aipom, Shelmet, Vanillite, Swablu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)