Pet Mod SylveMons (Discussion Phase)

I guess Goji just didn't word the phrase that well, I think what s/he is asking is how becoming a Poison Type would give you Sheer Force flavour-wise (As an example, Flame Body if you switched the mon's type to Fire would make sense. Sheer Force and Poison don't have much of a relation)
True enough. Either way, I'm not too keen on this, IMHO, rather underwhelming STAB combo.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Also, small question, what's the max number of mons that can recieve Type Changes per person? I've submited 3 in this slate, wondering if I can add another.

Moves: Morning Sun and variants (AquaticPanic)

Items: Rage Candy Bar (AquaticPanic), Light Ball (AquaticPanic), Hot Potato (Sereg), Ice Skates (Sereg)

Abilities: Gale Wings (AquaticPanic), Obstinacy (AquaticPanic [please for the love of god give this to Lucario]), Blaze and variants (Dilasc), Thick Fat (Gojiratar)

Type Changes: Mismagius (AquaticPanic [admittedly not for your reasons]), Ninetales (Sereg), Goodra (Sereg), Weezing (Dilasc), Yanmega (Yoshiblaze)

Moves: Pluck/Bug Bite/Incinerate (AquaticPanic), Seed Bomb (Dilasc), Brambles (Dilasc), Legend’s Annointing (Yoshiblaze), All-Terrain Blast (Yoshiblaze), Astonish (AquaticPanic)

Items: Blue Herb (Yoshiblaze), Rage Candy Bar (AquaticPanic), Light Ball (AquaticPanic), Mimic Orb (Yoshiblaze), Melting Pads (AquaticPanic), Purifying Pads (AquaticPanic)

Abilities: Obstinancy (AquaticPanic), Illuminate (AquaticPanic), Misty Malice (Yoshiblaze), Thick Fat (Gojiratar), Toxic Vaccine (Gojiratar), Psycho Haven (Yoshiblaze)

Type Changes: Yanmega (Yoshiblaze), Misdreavus-line (AquaticPanic), Lycanrocs (AquaticPanic), Electivire (Stitch98), Emboar (Stitch98), Magmortar (Stitch98)

Moves: Pluck/Bug Bite/Incinerate (AquaticPanic), Seed Bomb (Dilasc), Brambles (Dilasc), Legend’s Annointing (Yoshiblaze), All-Terrain Blast (Yoshiblaze), Astonish (AquaticPanic)

Items: Blue Herb (Yoshiblaze), Rage Candy Bar (AquaticPanic), Light Ball (AquaticPanic), Mimic Orb (Yoshiblaze), Melting Pads (AquaticPanic), Purifying Pads (AquaticPanic)

Abilities: Obstinancy (AquaticPanic), Illuminate (AquaticPanic), Misty Malice (Yoshiblaze), Thick Fat (Gojiratar), Toxic Vaccine (Gojiratar), Psycho Haven (Yoshiblaze)

Type Changes: Yanmega (Yoshiblaze), Misdreavus-line (AquaticPanic), Lycanrocs (AquaticPanic), Electivire (Stitch98), Emboar (Stitch98), Magmortar (Stitch98)
... you DO know you can self-vote, right? (as long as your self-votes are outnumbered 2 to 1)

Moves: Morning Sun and variants (AquaticPanic), Knock Off variants (Aquatic Panic), Round (Gojiratar).
Abilities: Blaze and variants (Dialsc), Thicc Phat (Gojiratar), Gayle Wings (AquaticPanic), Toxic Vaccine (Gojiratar).
Items: Rage Candy Bar and Light Ball (AquaticPanic), Ice Skates and hOt P0tAtO (Sereg), Blue Herb (Yoshiblaze).
Type Changes: Yan-Mega (Yoshiblaze), the Lycanrocks (AquaticPanic), Goodra & Florges (Sereg).

Last edited:
Light Ball (AquaticPanic, give the effect to Mimikyu too pls),

mimikyu is already ou do you want it to be banned??????????
Its isn't at a good position at the current meta due to the die of webs and with the meta getting much fatter, that means that Mimikyu has more problems breaking past fat mons with its mediocre 90 Atk.

Its isn't at a good position at the current meta due to the die of webs and with the meta getting much fatter, that means that Mimikyu has more problems breaking past fat mons with its mediocre 90 Atk.
Yet with its free protect ability it can SD safely. With double attack...

With current lineup, only Raichu(A mor than K), Togedemaru and possibly Emolga would even be worth using, and that sounds fine cuz I like Toge.

Anyways I’ll vote in a little bit.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
I didn't give it to Mimi because:
A) It's not truly a Pikaclone (Not Electric, doesn't get Nuzzle, etc) rather a thing that's jealous of Pikachu
B) It sits in a comfy position already with its free turn + SD, unlike the other rats who are pretty much useless

Either way, my votes:

Moves
Morning Sun & Variants (Me)
Seed Bomd (Dilasc)
All-Terrain Blast (Yoshiblaze)
Round (Gojiratar)

Abilities
Toxic Vaccine (Gojiratar)
Misty Malice (Yoshiblaze)
Obstinacy (Me)
Swarm and Clones (Dilasc)

Items
Hot Potato (Sereg)
Ice Skates (Sereg)
Rage Candy Bar (Me)
Light Ball (Me)
Blue Herb (Yoshiblaze)
Mimic Orb (Yoshiblaze)

Type Changes
Goodra
Emboar (Stitch)
Mismagius line (Me)
Yanmega (Yoshiblaze)

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Is there a spreadsheet or something where I can see all the changes and stuff? Looks daunting for a first time user to jump into (re: Me)

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Moves: Fling and co. (AquaticPanic), Astonish (AquaticPanic)
Abilities: Obstinacy (AquaticPanic), Gale Wings (AquaticPanic)
Items: Light Ball (AquaticPanic), Ice Skates and Hot Potato (Sereg), Blue Herb (Yoshiblaze)
Type Changes: Mismagius line (AquaticPanic), Electrivire and Magmotar (Stitch98)

Next slate I'm gonna screw with all of your minds.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Items: Light Ball (AquaticPanic), Ice Skates and Hot Potato (Sereg), Blue Herb (Yoshiblaze)
Type Changes: Mismagius line (AquaticPanic), Electrivire and Magmotar (Stitch98)

I didn't do Fling. Did you mean Knock Off?

Moves: Morning Sun and variants (AquaticPanic), Seed Bomb (Dilasc), Fling and co. (AquaticPanic) [As long as Incinerate is changed somewhat. I struggle to believe that evaporating or roasting a berry can put it in your mon's mouth. Maybe the item is burnt into a Burn Orb?]
Abilities: Gale Wings (AquaticPanic) Blaze and variants (Dilasc),
Items: Light Ball (AquaticPanic) [I know they're not Pika Clones, but Light Ball effecting Voltorb and Electrode would help these balls of electricity be more useful, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear lots of nay], Rage Candy Bar (AquaticPanic),
Type Changes: Goodra & Florges (Sereg), Mismagius line (AquaticPanic)

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

oh lord. I can't wait to see what crazy stuff you come up with.

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
I was with some free time, so I decided to tally the votes:

Morning Synthlight - 5
Knock Off Variants - 5

Astonish - 3
Seed Bomb - 3
All-Terrain Blast - 3

Round - 2

Brambles - 1
Legend's Annointing - 1
Hidden Power - 1
Energize - 1

Light Ball - 7
Rage Candy Bar - 5

Hot Potato - 5
Ice Skates - 5

Blue Herb - 5
Mimic Orb - 3

Melting Pads - 1
Purifying Pads - 1
Paving - 1

Obstinacy - 5
Steelworker Variants - 5

Gale Wings - 4
Thick Fat - 4

Toxic Vaccine - 3
Misty Malice - 3

Illuminate - 1
Psycho Heaven - 1
Moxie - 1
Fruitful - 1

Mismagius Line - 6
Yanmega - 5
Goodra - 4

Pignite and Emboar - 3
Electivire - 2
Magmortar - 2
Florges - 2
Lycanroc-Midday - 2
Lycanroc-Dusk - 2
Lycanroc-Midnight - 2
Weezing Line - 2
Ninetales - 1

Last edited:
I was with some free time, so I decided to tally the votes:

Morning Synthlight - 4
Knock Off Variants - 4

Seed Bomb - 3
All-Terrain Blast - 2
Astonish - 2

Round - 2
Brambles - 1
Legend's Annointing - 1

Light Ball - 6
Rage Candy Bar - 5
Hot Potato - 4
Ice Skates - 4
Blue Herb - 4

Mimic Orb - 2
Melting Pads - 1
Purifying Pads - 1

Gale Wings - 4
Obstinacy - 4
Steelworker Variants - 4

Thick Fat - 3
Toxic Vaccine - 3

Misty Malice - 2
Illuminate - 1
Psycho Heaven - 1

Mismagius Line - 5
Yanmega - 4
Goodra - 3
Electivire - 2
Magmortar - 2
Florges - 2
Pignite and Emboar - 2
Lycanroc-Midday - 2
Lycanroc-Dusk - 2
Lycanroc-Midnight - 2
Ninetales - 1
Weezing - 1
tfw I was in the middle of making my own votes :P

I won't look at these when making mine, then voting wwill close within 24 hours, likely before I sleep

Moves:
Bug Bite/Incinerate/Pluck (AquaticPanic) (oh, don't worry. idk how Ludi feels, but Scizor's not going anywhere near this one)
Astonish (AquaticPanic)
Morning Sun/Synthesis/Moonlight (AquaticPanic)
Energize (Sereg)
Hidden Power (Gojiratar)
All-Terrain Blast (Me)

Abilities:
Blaze/Torrent/Overgrow/Swarm (Dilasc)
Misty Malice (Me)
Obstinacy (AquaticPanic)
Moxie (AquaticPanic)
Fruitful (Sereg)
T H I C C Fat (Gojiratar)

Items:
Hot Potato (Sereg)
Paving (Sereg)
Ice Skates (Sereg)
Blue Herb (Me)
Mimic Orb (Me)
Light Ball (AquaticPanic) (I'd honesly considering nerfing this to 1.5x or 1.75x, but it would probably be best to see if it needs to be nerfed once this meta gets coded)

Type Changes:
Yanmega (Me)
Koffing line (Dilasc)
Goodra (Sereg)
Misdreavus line (AquaticPanic)
Emboar (Stitch98)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)