Sun & Moon NU Reservation Index

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have pretty much no time and the little time I have I'm going to use finishing my Alolan Sandslash analysis as its almost done, so Lycanroc-Midday is back on the market.

Can I reserve Persian-Alola please? :)

Hootie Edit: you don't need permission to reserve it, but go ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter what the rules say, the language used still makes no sense. Reassigning means someone else was specifically asked to start working on or is already working on the assignment. As reservation hasn't been done yet, you can't speak of reassignment.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
It doesn't matter what the rules say, the language used still makes no sense. Reassigning means someone else was specifically asked to start working on or is already working on the assignment. As reservation hasn't been done yet, you can't speak of reassignment.
Then how about in this wording so you understand?

The analysis has been removed from your assignment queue and placed back into reservation for those individuals that properly understand what Alolan-Persian does in NU.

Is that better?

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
After way too long the index has finally been updated again, as always lmk if I missed anything

I also took the liberty of updating the unreserved list to reflect changes in the VR. The following Pokemon are now eligible for reservation: Articuno, Lapras, Mudsdale, Probopass, Togedemaru, and Wormadam-Trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)