Tournament Sun/Moon Doubles OU Kickoff! [won by Nido-Rus]

what happens when someone loses due to a bug on ps? (like extreme evoboost is bugged in doubles) Will those matches be redone?

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
what happens when someone loses due to a bug on ps? (like extreme evoboost is bugged in doubles) Will those matches be redone?
Speaking generally, if a bug causes a loss, the game should always be replayed. The two players involved should attempt to come to an agreement as to whether the same teams are used, and if so, whether moves are to be repeated leading up to the turn where the bug occurred. If you can't come to an agreement, I'll step in and help make a decision.

Speaking more specifically, I've seen extreme evoboost work just fine in other replays so I'm not sure what bug you're talking about.

Speaking generally, if a bug causes a loss, the game should always be replayed. The two players involved should attempt to come to an agreement as to whether the same teams are used, and if so, whether moves are to be repeated leading up to the turn where the bug occurred. If you can't come to an agreement, I'll step in and help make a decision.

Speaking more specifically, I've seen extreme evoboost work just fine in other replays so I'm not sure what bug you're talking about.
The TDs recently said that when playing on the simulator both players enter a sort of contract agreeing to play even if there are bugs and they can't force a rematch, the recent example being the knock off glitch impacting UU majors

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
frania, replays are not technically required so I won't be disqualifying based on lack of replays but if you can provide them, please do. I want everyone to be able to get used to the new meta and really kick off some new ideas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)