spice up your life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge power Ho-oh + Turboblaze Ho-oh + Ho-oh

jpg.png

Can I get bonus points for doing this with a banded skarmory? lol

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
All of the frickin ho-oh achievements at once except the salt one because that's impossible

Ignore the uu beta and random battle scores I suck at those

Last edited:
This month is over! Thanks a whole bunch to everyone who participated. Now... for our winners.

In the first corner, we have a crab. A crab who some might say is quite useless, but he sure did well with these spices! Uselesscrab comes in FIRST! With a shattering 100 points, higher than everyone else by a reasonable margin.

Next we have our Disney imperfect princess, Mulan15262 who came in second with 85 points!

In third place we have Anttyaz, our Monotype master.

Say congratulations to these people!

This month is over! Thanks a whole bunch to everyone who participated. Now... for our winners.

In the first corner, we have a crab. A crab who some might say is quite useless, but he sure did well with these spices! Uselesscrab comes in FIRST! With a shattering 100 points, higher than everyone else by a reasonable margin.

Next we have our Disney imperfect princess, Mulan15262 who came in second with 85 points!

In third place we have Anttyaz, our Monotype master.

Say congratulations to these people!
So is this a monthly thing?
If so, then when is the next one starting (because this one was definitely successful)?

Pikachuun

Wait this is a competition? Hopefully our scores are carried over month to month then, as doing all of that work for nothing is...

I'm still deciding, but I figured I'd let you guys decide. So:
  1. Carry over the scores and alter the challenges.
  2. Carry over the scores and make everyone REDO the challenges with NEW replays / alts / screenshots.
  3. Wipe the scores and continue the same challenges.
  4. Wipe the scores and make new challenges.

I'm still deciding, but I figured I'd let you guys decide. So:
  1. Carry over the scores and alter the challenges.
  2. Carry over the scores and make everyone REDO the challenges with NEW replays / alts / screenshots.
  3. Wipe the scores and continue the same challenges.
  4. Wipe the scores and make new challenges.
I'm going with option number 4. This way, each month is fair, nobody has a major head start (cough uselesscrab cough), and most importantly, if anyone new wants to join, the spice challenge won't leave them in the dust.

Also please don't continue the same challenges; it takes away all the fun when you have to do the same challenges every single month.

EV

Banned deucer.
Option 4 sounds the best. The clean slate route fosters a level playing field each round, and it encourages creativity on unfixable 's part to make the challenges even wackier.

On board with option 4. It gives other people a chance to catch up to the leaders, as well as new challenges, so we aren't stuck doing the old ones again. I think it would be cool to keep track of an overall score though if possible.

Pikachuun

As much as I love the preservation of my progress, I went with option 4 for similar reasons as those stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)