Sonic Adventure 2 HD Xbox 360/PS3

A couple of weeks ago they announced it is to be released on October 3rd. It is said to be full screen rather than of what the Sonic Adventure Re-release is like,
better graphics, same childhood game memories. Is anyone else excited for the release?

Meh, no Chao functionality like there was with the Dreamcast controller I bet :(

Besides, hasn't this game been rereleased already?

Dreamcast sucks, I played this game on Gamecube and enjoyed it as a kid. But this game seems like one that loses entertainment value once you grow up

Wait a second. Is This gonna be the original version or Battle? Battle was the obvious better one. If they just release the original I'm probably not even gonna look at it.

Wait a second. Is This gonna be the original version or Battle? Battle was the obvious better one. If they just release the original I'm probably not even gonna look at it.
Was there an actual difference???

Also, what's so bad about the original? The only thing you lack is the ability to trade chaos between adventure 1 and 2, and that's boring as it is.

If Sonic Team fix the awkward animation and choppy sound editing of the original then this could be pretty cool. I'm not sure if they're tweaking gameplay mechanics, but the radar on the treasure hunting stages needs to be changed as they're an absolute chore...

I'm hoping that Sonic Team revisit the Chao Garden as it was definitely among the more compelling features of the Dreamcast titles!

Was there an actual difference???
Battle had a few added multiplayer options. Footraces through various stages, mech combat, and head to head treasure hunts.

They also had that awful kart racing stage, but you don't have to play that.

Also I felt the controls were a bit tighter, but that's just me.

If Sonic Team fix the awkward animation and choppy sound editing of the original then this could be pretty cool. I'm not sure if they're tweaking gameplay mechanics, but the radar on the treasure hunting stages needs to be changed as they're an absolute chore...

I'm hoping that Sonic Team revisit the Chao Garden as it was definitely among the more compelling features of the Dreamcast titles!
Theres been photos of differences in the original and HD version, there was an image of one of the Chao garden minigames so its all good:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)