Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament IV - Cycle 1 Signups [Read post #1008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
1) As there's no real reason to wait, as soon as the deadline as passed the results will be posted in the thread pretty much as soon as possible. That would be the announcement, but there's no other type planned.
2) There were, and I've had several compelling arguments with players over the past week about lowering it to 12 hours or even lower. I understand this is a bit of a departure from how OLT has worked the past few times, so I'm more than willing to be flexible and modify how broad this time range is. The range may be lowered to 12 hours for the next cycle. If anyone else has more to add to this, feel free to contact me about it.

Floppy

Zokuru

The Stall Lord
is a Tiering Contributor
1) As there's no real reason to wait, as soon as the deadline as passed the results will be posted in the thread pretty much as soon as possible. That would be the announcement, but there's no other type planned.
2) There were, and I've had several compelling arguments with players over the past week about lowering it to 12 hours or even lower. I understand this is a bit of a departure from how OLT has worked the past few times, so I'm more than willing to be flexible and modify how broad this time range is. The range may be lowered to 12 hours for the next cycle. If anyone else has more to add to this, feel free to contact me about it.

Floppy

Will the results be posted in the OP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)