Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament II - Playoffs Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tele if you think I give a shit about likes you're an idiot. I referenced you in that post to show that likability has nothing to do with skill. Good players with shit attitudes are still disliked, just like I was. I'm glad I get messages from people about how I helped them change because you're still the shitposter you were a year ago.

The only reason I even bother posting about you is because I think you epitomize everything wrong with Smogon. You rely on luck to bail you out in matchups then complain when you dont get it, you chastise everyone who either beats you or doesnt like you, and you try and glorify yourself to some sort of superhero.

People still dont like me, people also still dont like McM its irrelevant. But theres a reason theres a target on your back and its not because of any of your "success" its because of the way you continue to act.

Tele Im happy with how I played both games so far, the reason that I went clef over gliscor many times is to not risk the dm crit and try to break with zone by outstalling roosts or getting in gliscor freely vs clef, since I could easily counter all of the remaining 3 mons (gliscor for clef, clef for lati, 'clef for mana' l). This way the worst possible case was for it to come down to the gliscor vs lati, which happened and I guess didnt go my way. So if you wanna call relying on a 99%+ chance to win misplaying (stath calced it is has to be true) then sure, go ahead. But saying that hax wasn't the biggest role is just blatantly false.

Hey Tele if you think I give a shit about likes you're an idiot. I referenced you in that post to show that likability has nothing to do with skill. Good players with shit attitudes are still disliked, just like I was. I'm glad I get messages from people about how I helped them change because you're still the shitposter you were a year ago.

The only reason I even bother posting about you is because I think you epitomize everything wrong with Smogon. You rely on luck to bail you out in matchups then complain when you dont get it, you chastise everyone who either beats you or doesnt like you, and you try and glorify yourself to some sort of superhero.

People still dont like me, people also still dont like McM its irrelevant. But theres a reason theres a target on your back and its not because of any of your "success" its because of the way you continue to act.
i think those that use smogon as an outlet to overcompensate for their insecurities are even worse. different strokes i guess! funny how the example you used for good players (which you didn't need) is yourself, then you immediately compare yourself to mcmeghan (which you also didn't need). weird.

at least tele is endearingly entertaining.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Can't even trust the official tours server to stay up, rip what was an enjoyable game to watch

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Tele Im happy with how I played both games so far, the reason that I went clef over gliscor many times is to not risk the dm crit and try to break with zone by outstalling roosts or getting in gliscor freely vs clef, since I could easily counter all of the remaining 3 mons (gliscor for clef, clef for lati, 'clef for mana' l). This way the worst possible case was for it to come down to the gliscor vs lati, which happened and I guess didnt go my way. So if you wanna call relying on a 99%+ chance to win misplaying (stath calced it is has to be true) then sure, go ahead. But saying that hax wasn't the biggest role is just blatantly false.
It sounds dumb but with the endless loop that you both had going on, I think it would have been completely valid to fish for Magnezone's Thunderbolt para against Latios instead of Flash Cannoning as once you got that, then Flash Cannon outspeeds and 2HKOs while 1HKOing the rest of his team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)