Finals Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament II - Finals [Won by Alexander.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander. let me know if you wanna play earlier. I'm ready when you are, and would love to get this done before spl/ost kick off, or at least in a reasonable amount of time.
I rly haven't had the chance to think much bout pkmn these days, Sunday 10th probably works better but I'll let ya know

Reactions: PD
man it sucks that stupid camtasia didn't catch my narration because I thought it was really good... congrats alexander, good run abr

I must ask though, in game 1 what did alex plan to do if he faced keldeo? with the fighting resist: charizard, sword just kinda shredded him. then there's the fact that scarftar + rockychomp not only makes his team weaker overall but also means both alakazams just have a field day. the thunderbolting excadrill choke at the end was a real shame because abr danced around the drill very nicely.

game 2 also sucked, it's one of those battles that will make idiots go "lol oras unwinnable from the start lol" but I don't think I've seen a more avoidable matchup in my life and abr just let it happen. oh well.

at least this probably ups the quality of spl, since alexander is now riding some solid momentum and abr is likely motivated as hell...

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
ABR I'm proud of you bud - you showed everyone that you're a true competitor and one of the up-and-coming ORAS OUers, especially with your builds. High hopes for you in the future and hope to stay in touch. Congrats on your second place finish and great overall run.

Alex, I didn't know you had it in you earlier on, but after seeing you play I'm pleasantly surprised. Congratulations on your trophy bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)