PinkSylvie
Zelda
.Sanvy
Wet Prince
Megamite
Player One1
Maxx C
riopaser

Congratulations on making this far! I hope you've enjoyed the tournament and are looking forward to not having to submit teams any longer. I wanted to create an online tournament that maintained as much of an IRL feel as possible (no team switching based on your opponent), but I didn't want to lock you in for months as we would spend this tournament learning about the format. These team submissions were the compromise I came up with, and I hope you understood that.

This time, you'll be locked for the remainder of top cut. For previous submissions, we have used the team submission form that only Zarel has the password to. For this one, we will be using cryptobin. I don't want there to be possible errors or confusions within that tool since these teams will be locked for multiple weeks. Top cut from this point onwards is locked to this team submission.

Submit your team using this link: https://cryptobin.co/

Set your expiration date for Year or Infinite. THIS IS IMPORTANT. Make sure you create a password you are okay with. Double check that the bin works using that password. If there is a problem within the tournament, you will only be sharing the password with Zarel. MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER THIS PASSWORD.

PM me the following:

1) Cryptobin with your final team submission that is set to Year or Infinite and has a working password.
2) Responses to the following questions. The answers do not have to be long, but they will be used to create player profiles to build hype for the T16. Please answer them.

a) What is your favorite Pokemon?
b) What caused you to join this tournament / did you have previous VGC experience?
c) If you had previous VGC experience, name a few of your best finishes/results IRL.
d) If you had previous VGC experience, why did you start playing VGC? If you did not have previous VGC experience, why did you join this tour?
e) What has been your favorite match of the tournament so far and why? What made that set exciting?
f) Who in top cut are you most worried about?

3) comments / criticisms about the tournament and recommendations for the future to run it better or maybe accomplish my goals better. Please note I've been hosting this ~mainly myself~ with some help from Jio :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND PLAYING IN THE TOUR TO THIS POINT. I hope you've enjoyed it.

DEADLINE: 5/31 @ 11:59PM EST

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)