Smogon Snake Draft I - Phase 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Luigi obii dodmen

Level 56 has been trying to schedule with TheThorn this whole phase, but TheThorn hasn't been online since Tuesday. They agreed on Tuesday to play today (TheThorn suggested "some time in the evening," L56 recommended 7 PM GMT+2 and hasn't had a response since). L56 can't play on Sunday and it's now 8:15 PM GMT+2 and he has to leave. He's been on stours for over an hour and checking Smogon regularly all day but no word.

He has family stuff going on all day tomorrow that he has already taken time out of to schedule two other matches, so he's not going to be available tomorrow.

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
Hello guys, I've been recording and narrating my Snake Draft games, which has been pretty fun so far. I invite you to take a look to my channel, any sort of advice is always welcomed :P
They're both in Spanish and English, for those who want to listen to my sexy Spanish accent and learn some, of course :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)