Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
is it possible for Ultra Necrozma to use its Z move at the very first turn when it changes form? or does it need to become Ultra Necrozma and then use its Z move at the second turn?

I might sound like a noob, but how do you make new threads or things like that?

*Cough, Cough* figured it out, kinda slow... srry

Any chance we can get the page navigation links above the posts back on the mobile site? Kind of annoying to have to scroll all the way through a page to get to them at the bottom now, especially since the “jump to new” button doesn’t show up if you’re not logged in so there’s no fast way to skip to the end of a thread.

With the new layout, where is the option to view 'unread threads'? I know a lot of the new layout is the same but still will take some getting used to.

I mean threads I'm watching with new posts I have not seen yet. It was next to the 'watched threads' link in the old format.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/whats-new/posts/666/ This link appears to be the closest to the unread thread list. It's the watched list but filters only threads with unread posts. Only problem is that it contains even threads that have been 'unwatched' that I'm not following anymore for some reason.

hey guys, just a quick question regarding Pokemon Sun - The Battle Tree
A mate and I were single battling, we had a Toucannon out vsing a Lycanroc.
Lyc used its z power - Continental Crush. It went through the cutscene and then it missed and did nothing to Toucannon?
Has anyone got a explanation to this? Pls

hey guys, just a quick question regarding Pokemon Sun - The Battle Tree
A mate and I were single battling, we had a Toucannon out vsing a Lycanroc.
Lyc used its z power - Continental Crush. It went through the cutscene and then it missed and did nothing to Toucannon?
Has anyone got a explanation to this? Pls
The dedicated Tree thread may have a better idea but the closest thing I can think of is that you were against Toucannon3 which used Roost. After your Lycanroc dealt damage, is very possible that Toucannon ate a Sitrus Berry and used Roost to get back to full health as if nothing happened.
252 Atk Lycanroc Continental Crush (180 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toucannon-3: 123-145 (65.7 - 77.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Welcome to Smogon! The purpose of these forums is to share our amazing talent in, not just in playing Pokemon, but in other aspects of life as well. Smogon has their own usage-based meta games, which you can find plenty of information on if you ask around (I'm here to give basic information.) Before posting, I'd recommend lurking so you get to know how to really get along with people on this website. http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/ is where you go if you want to play Smogon's meta games with other people. If you have any other questions, don't be afraid to ask!
Thanks!

Unsure if this is the right place to ask, but is it intended that you're supposed to be able to see your own activity in your news feed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 6)