Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow I'm posting a week

Reminders:

On Sportsmanship
Note the sportsmanship infraction may be used liberally this SPL, and any unsportsmanlike conduct on the forums, in #spl / #pokemon / any of the semiofficial tier channels, or in opposing SPL team channels (I won't infract for you being a dick in your own SPL team channel unless the situation is so extreme I feel I absolutely have to make an exception (consider basically any masterclass interaction ever)), will be grounds for an infraction. We encourage you to play semi-aggressively, but don't be a Masterclass.

~ Aldaron

On Scheduling Matches
I'm sure plenty of you have come across activity drama while scheduling matches. I'm here to reduce the arbitrary element associated with some of these decisions. It is entirely your decision to adhere to these STRONG RECOMMENDATIONS, but note that if you choose not to, I'll most likely ignore any pleading from your end.

YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR VM WALL IF YOU WISH TO PLAY IN THIS TOURNAMENT. THIS IS HOW ALL OFFICIAL SCHEDULING WILL BE HANDLED.

Once that week's thread is posted, you have up to 48 hours to contact your opponent ON HIS VM WALL and mention your timezone and exactly what dates, what time ranges you are available, and where you will battle. Note that the default accepted sim and server is the official server on Showdown/Smogon Tournament Server. You must provide at least 3 different time ranges at least 48 hours from the timestamp of your message, with at least 2 that are 24-hours apart from each other. The minimum and maximum length for 1 time range is 30 minutes, and the minimum difference between the 3 required time ranges is 3 hours. If you give 3 time ranges that stick with this policy, you can give any additional time ranges at any time you please.

NOTE THAT THIS SCENARIO INVOLVES RESPONSE DYNAMICS; THERE IS SOMEONE WHO WILL CONTACT FIRST AND SOMEONE WHO RESPOND...THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT FOR BOTH OF YOU TO ASSUME TO YOU CAN BE FIRST CONTACTS...WHOEVER CONTACTS FIRST IS THE FIRST, AND THE OTHER DEFAULTS TO THE RESPONDER. THIS SHOULD BE OBVIOUS BUT SOME OF YOU ARE DUMB.

Once your opponent has contacted you, you now have up until 72 hours after the week's thread has been posted (NOT after your opponent's message) to respond with times that are good for you. What this means is that if both of you spend the maximum time contacting and responding, you should have back and forth collaboration at a maximum of 72 hours after the round has been posted, with both parties given an additional 24 hours to prepare for the battle should it be scheduled as soon as required. If none of the opponent's proposed time ranges are good for you, you must respond with alternative time ranges.

The first opponent now has X hours to prepare for the battle (if the second opponent agreed to some time) or 24 hours to contact a TD if, for whatever reason, this second set of time ranges does not suit the first opponent. Note this should be an absolute last measure.

Once a time is agreed upon, please make a message on your opponent's VM wall between 10 minutes and 1 second before the agreed upon time and say you are ready to battle and then get to agreed upon location (regardless of whether or not your opponent sends you a response VM). Please protect yourself by making this message, as it makes decisions much easier. You will be required to wait for your opponent for the duration of the time range.

If neither of you contact each other before 48 hours after the thread has been posted, you're both opening yourself up to a potential no contest or substitution. If I look at the situation, I might just determine I'm going to no contest, or whatever based on however I'm feeling at that moment. Don't leave yourself and your team vulnerable to this.

Just because at anytime one of the responders does not respond within the given range does not give you automatic activity win credentials. If they don't contact at all on your VM wall up until 48 hours before the end of the round (note, I'm not going to take irc or sim messages as evidence due to how easily they can be doctored...so if you want to protect yourself, stick to the VM messages), then you obviously have activity win justification. You WILL contact your opponent in a timely manner. However, if they do contact you at all after the suggested response time and before 48 hours before the end of the round, you are required to respond before 24 hours before the end of the round with 2 1-hour time ranges at least 1 hour apart before the end of the round. The opponent, since he did not stick to the proposed response schedule, WILL BE REQUIRED TO PLAY AT ONE OF YOUR NEWLY SUGGESTED TIMES, so you have the advantage here. This obviously puts a bit of an emphasis on the last 48 hours of each round (as is standard operating procedure for most of our official team tournaments anyway), so I will try my best to keep the last 48 hours of the round as close to the majority of the weekend for as much of the world as I can.

If you follow all of these guidelines, you will a.) most likely get your match done with minimal issue or b.) protect yourself and your team from an undue no contest or activity decision. Yes, I hate activity decisions in official tournaments. Yes, I will do my best to prevent activity decisions in the playoffs (the qualifying round is fair game however and I will have no problem issuing an activity call here), but don't push your luck.

Here is an example of how following this would work:

Week 1 thread is posted June 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM. Its deadline is June 14, 2013 at 11:59PM. User A and User B are matched up. User A contacts User B on his VM wall on June 7, at 9:00 PM (47 hours after the thread was posted, so ok), and gives 4 time ranges: June 10, from 7:00-7:30 PM (22 hours after the timestamp of his message, which is only ok so long as at minimum 3 of the other proposed time ranges adhere to the requirements), June 11, from 9:00-9:30 PM (48 hours after the timestamp of his message, which is ok), June 12, from 6:00-6:30 PM (69 hours after timestamp of his message, so ok, but only 21 hours after the earliest time range that is 48 hours after the timestamp), and June 12, from 9:00-9:30 PM (72 hours after the timestamp, so ok, and 24 hours after a legal time range and 3 hours after another legal time range). The June 11 and both June 12 time ranges satisfy the requirements, so User A can propose his first June 10 time range as well. User B responds on June 10, at 8:00 PM (23 hours after User A contacted him, so ok), and picks June 11, at 9:00 PM to battle, which is ok because it is 24 hours after his own response.

You'll note I made most of my response ranges multiples of 24 hours, but also included 24 hours. This means I expect you to be able to check Smogon at least once a day. If that is not feasible, you put yourself at risk.

~ Aldaron

On Disconnecting and timing out drama
Ah, the big beefcake. I'm going to go ahead and put this out there: we reserve the right to judge any individual match on a case by case basis, regardless of assumed precedence set. If you don't like that, you are welcome to not play. Be aware of this.

Also, to protect yourself as much as possible from DCs and timer issues, play on Showdown (because it has an at least semi reliable system of rejoining after a DC) and make a gentleman's agreement to not hit timer and not be hour-a-move dicks.

That said, here is the main way we will probably handle DCs / timing out:

To handle all DC cases...you're gonna submit your teams before the match. Prague Kick and Esteemed SPL Host Ginku, who are not playing nor affiliated with any team, will manage this team submission form. You don't have to submit, but if you do, you protect yourself from the opponent taking a win. If you do DC (and you can't rejoin the battle) and you haven't submitted your team, your opponent will have the right to take the win. Yes, I'll most likely make a judgment call if he is on his last turn with 1 Pokemon at 5% and paralyzed and with you at 6 100% health Pokemon, because the only way to lose this is to misclick multiple times. However, if you're at 6 100% Pokemon and your opponent is at last Pokemon 10% needing to crit flinch you 6 - 12 times for the win, I'll give him the win if you DC and haven't submitted your team.

I know people like Philip7086 will beg me "to use common sense for a judgment call" for all cases and I would normally agree, but I am giving you all a 100% out by allowing you to submit your team. Basically, submit your team, and protect yourself and your team from any and all DCs. It's a simple procedure that removes almost all subjectivity from a decision regarding a DC. Unlike with the scheduling restrictions, all you have to do is submit the team your are using at anytime before the match takes place, and you'll have 100% protected yourself. Read this rule and understand this now before you join the tournament. Since I'm stating this now, I'm basically going to ignore you if you DC, didn't submit a team, and "had a guaranteed win." Expect it. Also note that I'm going to let the PLAYER (not the team), decide whether he is going to take the win or go another route (replay same moves, replay different teams, etc.).

To further ensure no funny business, if, in the case of a DC replay, there is any concern from either party about funny business, both parties have the right to request a screenshot of the current Pokemon's stats in battle. This is irrelevant for Showdown as you can simply rejoin a battle there, but PO allows you to see the currently out Pokemon's stats if you scroll over it with your mouse. Just hit PrntScrn (windows) while scrolling over it if requested by your opponent, preferably with proof that it is a screenshot of that actual battle (consider including the opponent's request in the battle screen in the screenshot).

Regarding time outs, they are a bit more complex, specifically because some timeouts are due to DCs. The best we can do for this scenario is say that there is some number between 1 minute and 2 minutes (which we will not publicize) that we will set as a limit for timing out, and if you timeout with more than that limit time remaining, we'll assume it is a DC, whereas the opposite is a true timeout. A true timeout defaults to a loss, while the DC timeout is prone to the DC rules (did you submit or not).

~ Aldaron
(Use https://cryptobin.co/ to secure your team with a password if you don't trust us)

This should be a smooth ride if everyone follows the instructions above (schedule via VM, submit teams, don't start drama for no reason), but it won't be.

---

Firebot Falcons (9) vs Stark Sharks (3)

SM OU: Sweepage vs reiku
SM OU: Leftiez vs -Snow
SM OU: Cicada vs PDC
SM Ubers: Lacus Clyne vs Lord Outrage
SM LC: zf vs Corporal Levi
SM DOU: finally vs I Am a Rookie
ORAS OU: Get This Money vs Trosko
BW OU: Shoka vs dice
DPP OU: Sauga vs ToF
ADV OU: Triangles vs undisputed
GSC OU: Mr.E vs Veteran In Love
RBY OU: Bedschibaer vs The_Chaser

Indie Scooters (6) vs Ever Grande BIGS (6)

SM OU: Hector Hard Mode vs Finchinator
SM OU: TheThorn vs Destiny Device
SM OU: Sabella vs Mael
SM Ubers: Gunner Rohan vs Level 56
SM LC: Star vs ZoroDark
SM DOU: Biosci vs DaAwesomeDude1
ORAS OU: Axel10 vs Genesis7
BW OU: Jirachee vs Ciele
DPP OU: Philip7086 vs Porengan
ADV OU: Ojama vs BLINGAS
GSC OU: Mr.378 vs d0nut
RBY OU: Crystal_ vs Alexander.

Wifi Wolfpack (8) vs Congregation of the Classiest (4)

SM OU: FlamingVictini vs Lcans
SM OU: Freestylerking vs z0mOG
SM OU: Gingy vs JohnYiu
SM Ubers: The Trap God vs FAJI
SM LC: Sken vs Heysup
SM DOU: SamVGC vs Braverius
ORAS OU: Chill Shadow vs ADVANTAGE
BW OU: LuckOverSkill vs Eo Ut Mortus
DPP OU: aim vs 6A9 Ace Matador
ADV OU: Astamatitos vs Danilo
GSC OU: Fear vs Earthworm
RBY OU: Nails vs Lusch

Alpha Ruiners (7) vs Circus Maximus Tigers (5)

SM OU: blunder vs Steve Angello
SM OU: ABR vs p2
SM OU: GeeMick vs Eternal Spirit
SM Ubers: Astounded vs Edgar
SM LC: Christo vs Zebraiken
SM DOU: Memoric vs MajorBowman
ORAS OU: Rodriblutar vs Nintendi
BW OU: Smurf. vs McMeghan
DPP OU: august vs Tamahome
ADV OU: Golden Sun vs JabbaTheGriffin
GSC OU: idiotfrommars vs giara
RBY OU: Metalgro$$ vs Golden Gyarados

Team Raiders (7) vs Cryonicles (5)

SM OU: KratosMana vs njnp
SM OU: Nedor vs Zamrock
SM OU: reyscarfacts vs psychicmewtwo
SM Ubers: Hack vs

SM LC: Kingler12345 vs Ice Tea
SM DOU: Stax vs KyleCole
ORAS OU: TDK vs Poek
BW OU: Jayde vs SoulWind
DPP OU: roscoe vs Atticus
ADV OU: UD vs Fakes
GSC OU: BKC vs New Breed
RBY OU: Tobes vs Peasounay

---

Deadline is Sunday, February 19th, at 11:59 PM EST.

If I made a mistake with any matchups or names, please contact Esteemed SPL Host Ginku or me.

60/60 matches completed

Last edited by a moderator:
SM OU: Sweepage 50-50 reiku always interesting when they play, reiku has historically had the advantage but he seems to have been out of it for a few weeks so thisll be close. anyones game
ORAS OU: xray 55-45 Trosko will have v good teams from both sides. trosko is really really good so itll be a great fight but xrays in a zone
BW OU: Shoka 48-52 dice two best of friends, shokas subtoxic rachi strategies are threatening but dice has been bringing super cool stuff. play wise theyre roughly equal. will be good
DPP OU: Sauga 50-50 ToF really unsure, a7x has been doing his thing with seemingly little effort but tof has been rock solid
GSC OU: Mr.E 50-50 Veteran In Love should see Interesting things from both sides
RBY OU: Bedschibaer 65-35 The_Chaser

ORAS OU: Axel10 52-48 Genesis7 lowkey a super good game, axel is in a zone but I have a feeling genesis could pull an upset
BW OU: Jirachee vs Ciele lol yeah right like I'm taking sides
DPP OU: Philip7086 60-40 Porengan we're gonna see some very cool stuff in this battle. phils definitely been more on form though
ADV OU: Ojama 49-51 dekzeh ojama won their last bout rather convincingly but dek has been quite solid so itll be close
GSC OU: Mr.378 60-40 d0nut
RBY OU: Crystal_ 50-50 Alexander. I'd like to see some electric and rock action

SM OU: Gingy 60-40 JohnYiu should have some Unique stuff but I'm sure john is eager to prove himself
ORAS OU: Chill Shadow 45-55 mencemeat as much as I hate to bold his name because smogtours reaches peaks of being unbearable with his battles, in this environment hes to be feared. chill shadow is more than capable of pulling an upset though so we'll see
BW OU: LuckOverSkill 40-60 Eo Ut Mortus if eo keeps bringing good stuff and isnt silly then he should come out on top
DPP OU: aim 45-55 6A9 Ace Matador lolllllll this will be an interesting fight. I look forward to it very much. both have been looking really good despite their records but I give the edge to am because his teams have been quite excellent
ADV OU: Astamatitos 70-30 Danilo hopefully nilo brings his best stuff because this doesnt need to be such a mismatch. regardless this battle is Special for these two so looking forward
GSC OU: Fear 50-50 Earthworm fear is as good a bet as any to take down ew, will be very close
RBY OU: Nails 55-45 Lusch the comeback starts now

SM OU: blunder 60-40 Steve Angello undoubtedly the most fireflames matchup this side of basedlord vs kingpin a few years ago, the heat death of the universe rapidly approaches as these two post-mortals prepare to bring about the apocalypse. anyway blunders looking good lol
SM OU: ABR 52-48 p2 chansey apparently beats hjk pheromosa or so I'm told
ORAS OU: Rodriblutar 55-45 Nintendi rodriblutar has truly transcended to the next plane of existence via his sick nasty teams and moves however nintendi is no slouch so it remains to be seen how this clash of titangods will play out
BW OU: Smurf. 46-54 McMeghan if smurf doesnt beat himself hes quite scary (see wcop) so this will be a very interesting battle. regardless mcm seems to have gotten his rear in gear however dont count his opponent out
DPP OU: august 52-48 Tamahome aug has been practicing, tama is looking good as always but has had weird stuff streaked in. classic matchup anyway
ADV OU: Golden Sun 60-40 JabbaTheGriffin jabba did have a really good win last week but hes been kinda goofy at times and gs is a new man
GSC OU: idiotfrommars 55-45 giara ifms been in a bit of a rut last couple weeks but he should bounce back

get em raiders shame theres no val to kick around

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
good luck scooters, let's have a good one.

SM OU: Sweepage vs reiku - 40-60; i think highly of reiku as a player, he's def the better one.
SM OU: Leftiez vs -Snow - 55-45; leftiez is strong, but while snow might be at 1-2, he's always in for a surprise.
BW OU: Shoka vs dice - def could go either way, really looking forward to see this.
DPP OU: Sauga vs ToF - 35-65; tof has impressed, osgoode not so much.
ADV OU: Triangles vs undisputed - 52 - 48; could honestly easily go either way, but i think triangles has the edge teambuilding-wise, b.c he's a little more creative.

SM OU: Gingy vs JohnYiu - 45-55; gingy is probably good, but i'm really glad to see johnyiu in this and i'm fairly convinced he'll have a good run.
BW OU: LuckOverSkill vs Eo Ut Mortus - another really exciting bw match up, both dudes try to be a little more creative while teambuilding. i'll try and catch this.
DPP OU: aim vs 6A9 Ace Matador - 40-60: both guys are 0-4 but aim has never impressed me in dpp and am could potentially shake the rust off, he had a good game vs tama.
ADV OU: Astamatitos vs Danilo - i never like to count nilo out, even if he had a bunch of bad games, because i think highly of him as a player and builder, but you could say the same about asta.
GSC OU: Fear vs Earthworm - 35-65; don't get me wrong, fear is rly good, but earthworm is something else.

ORAS OU: Rodriblutar vs Nintendi - exciting match up!
DPP OU: august vs Tamahome - 51-49; this might be my favourite match up of the tournament! giving august the edge, b.c i used to look up to him, but this'll be good
ADV OU: Golden Sun vs JabbaTheGriffin - 55-45; seems like gs has shaken the rust off and he beat asta and ojama back to back.
GSC OU: idiotfrommars vs giara - 60-40; ifm generally plays well and giara tends to make sloppy plays from time to time.
RBY OU: Metalgro$$ vs Golden Gyarados - jolteon > moxie oo

SM OU: KratosMana vs njnp - 60-40; kratosmana has been strong and i don't think that highly of njnp as a builder.
SM OU: reyscarface vs psychicmewtwo - 60-40; rey has been very solid so far.
SM Ubers: Hack vs Fireburn - 65-35; second best ubers player!
BW OU: Jayde vs SoulWind - another contender for best matchup of the tournament. i'd be really sad if i missed this one
DPP OU: roscoe vs Atticus - 60-40; roscoe has been really good and atticus not so much, though he did play a cool game vs sweep
ADV OU: UD vs Fakes - 35-65; i think ud is overrated and fakes is one of the best players and he's been really eager to get his wins.
GSC OU: BKC vs New Breed 60-40; maybe bkc will bring a good team for once, then this'll be even clearer

Last edited:
Firebot Falcons (6) vs Stark Sharks (6)

SM LC: zf vs Corporal Levi
SM DOU: finally vs I Am a Rookie
ORAS OU: xray vs Trosko
BW OU: Shoka vs dice
DPP OU: Sauga vs ToF
ADV OU: Triangles vs undisputed
GSC OU: Mr.E vs Veteran In Love
RBY OU: Bedschibaer vs The_Chaser

Indie Scooters (4) vs Ever Grande BIGS (8)

SM LC: Star vs ZoroDark
SM DOU: Biosci vs DaAwesomeDude1
BW OU: Jirachee vs Ciele
DPP OU: Philip7086 vs Porengan
ADV OU: Ojama vs dekzeh
GSC OU: Mr.378 vs d0nut
RBY OU: Crystal_ vs Alexander.

Wifi Wolfpack (4) vs Congregation of the Classiest (8)

SM OU: FlamingVictini vs Lcans
SM LC: Sken vs Heysup
SM DOU: SamVGC vs Braverius
ORAS OU: Chill Shadow vs mencemeat
BW OU: LuckOverSkill vs Eo Ut Mortus
DPP OU: aim vs 6A9 Ace Matador
ADV OU: Astamatitos vs Danilo
GSC OU: Fear vs Earthworm
RBY OU: Nails vs Lusch

Alpha Ruiners (6) vs Circus Maximus Tigers (6)

SM LC: Christo vs Zebraiken
SM DOU: Memoric vs MajorBowman
BW OU: Smurf. vs McMeghan
DPP OU: august vs Tamahome
ADV OU: Golden Sun vs JabbaTheGriffin
GSC OU: idiotfrommars vs giara
RBY OU: Metalgro$$ vs Golden Gyarados

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
SM LC: zf vs Corporal Levi - please zf bro stop this train
SM LC: Star vs ZoroDark - star is bouncing back and taking revenge from last year
SM LC: Christo vs Zebraiken - glad to see this kind of matchups happening! I'll go christo because he beat star last week but zebraiken is good as well
SM LC: Kingler12345 vs ICT - letters > numbers, also ict has been doing really good so far/has brought cool good looking teams
bring me the jew :mad:

Last edited:

Foggi

Banned deucer.
guess ill do the bkc format lul

DPP OU: Sauga 55-45 ToF - both are good players and have performed well so far but ill give a slight advantage to osgoode because his teams are fresh and he is not afraid of using cool gimmicky stuff that may catch ToF off guard.
DPP OU: Philip7086 60-40 Porengan - Another great match between two old dpp legends, Im giving the advantage to phil because even tho he plays the gen forever he has never gotten really rusty in it, on the other hand i feel like porengan has been quite rusty in it for the last two seasons.
DPP OU: aim 35-65 6A9 Ace Matador - AM's record doesn't show the slightest of how good player he is, i feel this will be the week where we all will see the real AM coming back.
DPP OU: august 40-60 Tamahome - Another amazing match between two fantastic players.Im going with malfoy here because even though his record is not that great, i still rate him as one of the best if not the best DPP player at the moment.
DPP OU: roscoe 70-30 Atticus - Haven't seen much from atticus besides using some weird dugtrio team week1 and then the standard heist hax team the other time he played on the other hand roscoe has been impressing me for the whole season and i expect great things from him this week.

ADV OU: Triangles 55-45 undisputed - Triangles is another kind of person whose record doesn't show how good he is, I think it will be a close match but ill give the advantage to triangles because i know that he can beat anyone in the adv pool if he tries hard enough.
ADV OU: Ojama 40-60 dekzeh - Id say ADV match of the week. We haven't seen anything really impressive from ojama this season on the other hand dekzeh keeps impressing each week and im going with him because his builds and his playstyle was something that i always loved and he is the only adv player that i can really look up to.
ADV OU: Astamatitos 65-35 Danilo - Asta is an obvious pick coming from me because how could i predict against my best friend on this site lol, But on more serious note Asta had rough matchups in the two games he lost and imo he only showed us one week of true Astamatitos wich was his last match vs dekzeh and i expect him to keep playing like the real ADV Overlord from Greece till the end.
ADV OU: Golden Sun 45-55 JabbaTheGriffin - Jabba is the kind of guy who uses teams that make literally no sense but they somehow work and same as with Triangles, i feel like he can beat anyone in the adv pool as long as he tries enough.
ADV OU: UD 55-45 Fakes - A good match between two good friends, Any of them can take it home but im giving slight advantage to UD because he has shown less than half of his true potential during his previous weeks.

njnp

We don't play this game to lose.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Wanted To Try This, Seemed Fun

SM OU Picks

SM OU: Sweepage vs reiku: I think sweepage in sumo ou is playing jamvad level oras ou and can only lose out to hax. Hopefully he doesn't get bullshitted another week cause thats the only way I see him losing.
SM OU: Leftiez vs -Snow: Both are nice friends of mine don't wanna pick a favorite. They both are creative builders and run wild shit. I think this match will be fun asf I certainly hope for no stall so we can see the creative aspect from both players.
SM OU: Cicada vs PDC: This one could either way. I think this is pretty even match up so hard for me to pick a favorite. PDC has played well thus far and much better then he did in oras. Same goes for cicada as he handed me an L very nicely last week. I think we will see balances from both probably a sluggish game so hopefully none of em made plans later in the day.

SM OU: Hector Hard Mode vs Finchinator: I think finchinator starting in ou for the bigs shows the state of bigs ou...they must have been unsuccessful pulling of a trade during the midseason cause they approved zero in the sumo department. I'm not knocking finchs capabilities it should be a fun one. Seems finch in newer gens plays more aggressive then he does in his main tier bw2. Certainly will be a fun one to watch but hhm has a secret weapon [:
SM OU: TheThorn vs Destiny Device: Bring Stall.
SM OU: Sabella vs Mael Bring Stall.

SM OU: FlamingVictini vs Lcans: Lcans is a good player has shown that in smog tours knows how to get the job done. FlamingVictini has more experience and better builds generally.
SM OU: Freestylerking vs z0mOG: The battle of memers. One's a german and One's American. Germans getting ghosted bop. Ez Win see you in call king :P
SM OU: Gingy vs JohnYiu: I'd favor gingy in this battle cause hes fresh while johns being thrown into the jungle. John knows how to build though and get the job done while gingy tends to make one head-scratching play per week. Make asia proud john [:

SM OU: blunder vs Steve Angello: Yall better bring ctc teams.
SM OU: ABR vs p2: This imo can go either way just cause p2 brings alot of innovative shit and I wonder what direction abr will go with this round in terms of style of play. Should be a good one.
SM OU: GeeMick vs Eternal Spirit: Spirit doesn't seem to be doing well in any gen..his aggresive trademark plays are backfiring alot his builds have not been great. I just don't see geemick losing.

Lets Go Cryos [:

Last edited:

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
SM Ubers: Hack vs Fireburn

On another note, they're finally unleashing the mencemeat and Kingler :o

Last edited:

z0mOG

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 26 Championis a defending SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
DPL Champion
ORAS OU: xray vs Trosko
one team has mr. gay helping out now

SM OU: ABR vs p2 - half excited to watch it but only if abr brings something cool cuz p2 won't

playing saturday at 1-2 PM PST

Last edited:

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
After we sweep aside these pieces of shits, I would like to make a formal request to BKC .

Fight me in BW. I'm not calling you out like I called Finchinator cause unlike him you're actually good. We have our differences but you know that I respect you deep inside and I know you respect me. We don't have to smile for the cameras in public but the mutual respect is there. I'm also not calling you out because I think I will win easily just because I have a good tournament record against you, it's the contrary. I think you're the best player in the raiders, you have the best record and I want to play the best. I hope you will accept it.

As men you shouldn't refuse a man that has challenged you. It just shows you're a pussy and you go for the easy route(ojama).

Let's go sharks!

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
SM OU: Hector Hard Mode 55-45 Finchinator did not really see Finch in SM yet and Hector is a really solid player and a bit more creative than finch i think
SM OU: TheThorn vs Destiny Device 60-40 i still think DD is good but Thorn is simply fantastic
SM OU: Sabella vs Mael 56-44 going with xbooty cause good and more the newer gens player than mael imo
ORAS OU: Axel10 vs Genesis7 70-30 Axel is rlly on point and didnt see genesis for a while but if Genesis plays aggressive he can def cause an upset
BW OU: Jirachee vs Ciele 50-50 tough choice, both are solid
DPP OU: Philip7086 vs Porengan 60-40 simply more active --> better atm i guess

SM OU: FlamingVictini vs Lcans 62-38 FV is so good
SM OU: Freestylerking vs z0mOG 56-44 GOOOOOO C:
SM OU: Gingy vs JohnYiu 49-51 i think John will take this chance and win the match while this is just a usual match for gingy
ORAS OU: Chill Shadow vs mencemeat 40-60 i dont know much about chill shadow but he seems to be solid, jam is rlly good tho and will even win by solid using old teams
BW OU: LuckOverSkill vs Eo Ut Mortus 50-50 idk both are fine
DPP OU: aim vs 6A9 Ace Matador 47-53 both want to win very hard i think but going with the dpp veteran cause he really deserves a win dpp now

SM OU: blunder vs Steve Angello 50-50 both good and aggressive players with good performance till now. Excited for this!:)
SM OU: ABR vs p2 68-32 pretty sure ABR gets this
SM OU: GeeMick vs Eternal Spirit 43-57 idk, i feel like geemick is still p good but needs to get back more in shape
ORAS OU: Rodriblutar vs Nintendi 51-49 i think both are pretty decent. Giving the little edge to rodri cause he has more building help i think
BW OU: Smurf. vs McMeghan 35-65 that guy is incredible if he prepares seriously
DPP OU: august vs Tamahome 48-52
ADV OU: Golden Sun vs JabbaTheGriffin 59-41 played amazingly
GSC OU: idiotfrommars vs giara idk
RBY OU: Metalgro$$ vs Golden Gyarados 54-46

SM OU: KratosMana vs njnp 49-51 first lose incoming? Both are great in sm, rooting for njnp :x
SM OU: Nedor vs Zamrock 45-55 great guy
SM OU: reyscarfacts vs psychicmewtwo 70-30
ORAS OU: TDK vs Poek 47-53 close one too, equal players but my feeling says poek
BW OU: Jayde vs SoulWind 50-50 amazing game, cant say and also rooting for both
DPP OU: roscoe vs Atticus 57-43 *_*
GSC OU: BKC vs New Breed babyyyy

GOOO FALCONS KACAWWWW
ALSO GL TO OUR OPPONENTS AND ALSO ROOTING FOR SCOOTS :)

Edit: SM LC: Christo vs Zebraiken 0-100 GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO C:

Last edited:
Awww damn I checked the mid season auction and I see I wasn't picked. :/ It's okay though, bc "Jsaok3" has made history and he supports others who are trying to do the same. shoutouts to my family xtrashine so happy to see my brother drafted but he worth way more than 3k and he will prove. looking at this week I'm most excited for the kratosmana vs Njnp match I got a lot of respect for those to low key and I'm looking to see what innovations u guys bring to the table. Shoutouts to blunder one time LOVE -Jason

Lusa

is the Smogon Tour Season 31 Champion
World Defender
SM OU: Sweepage vs reiku - Sweepage has been playing very well and reiku still has to shake off the rust
SM OU: Leftiez vs -Snow - Snow is very good and i think hes got Leftiez's playstyle
SM OU: Cicada vs PDC - Cicada has made a nice comeback on past weeks but i think PDC is just more solid
ORAS OU: xray vs Trosko - xray liked one of my posts recently so ill give him the edge

SM OU: Hector Hard Mode vs Finchinator - Finch is good overall but ive never seen him in sumo, should be close
SM OU: TheThorn vs Destiny Device - always rooting for dd but thorn is very solid
SM OU: Sabella vs Mael - Sabella is solid has been playing well while Mael missplayed a lot against rey
ORAS OU: Axel10 vs Genesis7 - Axel has been on fire so its hard to go against him

SM OU: blunder vs Steve Angello - both are extremely good so really cant tell
SM OU: ABR vs p2 - both have been bringing some cool stuff but i think ABR has the edge play-wise
SM OU: GeeMick vs Eternal Spirit - destrói ele igual eu te destruí nos testes
ORAS OU: Rodriblutar vs Nintendi - the best oras game imo and could go either way, ill just bold nintendi for a potential like

SM OU: KratosMana vs njnp - njnp is really really good but KratosMana is unmatched imo
SM OU: Nedor vs Zamrock - ''depois da epl nois faz ate macumba''
SM OU: reyscarfacts vs psychicmewtwo - psychicmewtwo is very solid so ill him the edge but reyscarfacts will be a though opp
ORAS OU: TDK vs Poek - Poek hasnt been playing as well as he can and TDK has been on fire

SM OU: FlamingVictini vs Lcans - Lcans is very good but FV is unbeatable (if he plays to his best, wich he hasnt been)
SM OU: Freestylerking vs z0mOG - ive never seen zomog playing in a tour but ik hes good and i have no idea who Freestylerking is
SM OU: Gingy vs JohnYiu - Gingy is very solid but i think John might surprise him with some cool stuff
ORAS OU: Chill Shadow vs mencemeat - ik chillshadow is good but jam is jam

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Go falcons etc etc

Indie Scooters (0) vs Ever Grande BIGS (0)

SM OU: Hector Hard Mode vs Finchinator - hector jesus mode vs a bw player
SM OU: TheThorn vs Destiny Device - stall
SM OU: Sabella vs Mael - Think mael is a little more solid here
SM Ubers: Gunner Rohan vs Level 56 - One of the top ubers players by a fair margin
SM LC: Star vs ZoroDark - Zoro has been more consistent
SM DOU: Biosci vs DaAwesomeDude1 - Dad1's first game vs a seasoned vet in biosci
ORAS OU: Axel10 vs Genesis7 - I think genesis will pull an upset here, my nice canadian boy
BW OU: Jirachee vs Ciele - BL phil
DPP OU: Philip7086 vs Porengan - The best dpper in the game
ADV OU: Ojama vs dekzeh - Fisherman bastimcnasty gonna take it in a close one.
GSC OU: Mr.378 vs d0nut - pretty good game here but i think 378's hot streak will continue.
RBY OU: Crystal_ vs Alexander. - I just like alex more.

Wifi Wolfpack (0) vs Congregation of the Classiest (0)

SM OU: FlamingVictini vs Lcans - FV still one of the top ouers even if he refuses to play until it doesn't matter
SM OU: Freestylerking vs z0mOG - think zomg might revamp the current gens for cong and turn things around
SM OU: Gingy vs JohnYiu - close game
SM Ubers: The Trap God vs FAJI - not a close game
SM LC: Sken vs Heysup - Nice Canadian boy heysup
SM DOU: SamVGC vs Braverius - Sam turned it around but I think zach is the spl giant
ORAS OU: Chill Shadow vs mencemeat - mence 0-3 meat wont play
BW OU: LuckOverSkill vs Eo Ut Mortus - Alolan Prof Eo will win in the bw tier
DPP OU: aim vs 6A9 Ace Matador - good game, closer than most ppl think
ADV OU: Astamatitos vs Danilo - Asta is a little more solid and, dont bring something stupid nilo
GSC OU: Fear vs Earthworm - it's worms
RBY OU: Nails vs Lusch - nails is 0-4

Alpha Ruiners (0) vs Circus Maximus Tigers (0)

SM OU: blunder vs Steve Angello - This will be a close game, but I think steve will be prepared and win in the last couple turns
SM OU: ABR vs p2 - ABR is ABR
SM OU: GeeMick vs Eternal Spirit - tough game to call
SM Ubers: Astounded vs Edgar - Primal yedgar has reverted back to his powerful form
SM LC: Christo vs Zebraiken - LC king zebra here to play
SM DOU: Memoric vs MajorBowman - Bowman is tough to beat, think memo has quite the hill to climb
ORAS OU: Rodriblutar vs Nintendi - Rodri is a little more solid
BW OU: Smurf. vs McMeghan - Smurf came to you roro, don't mess it up
DPP OU: august vs Tamahome - August is one of the best dppers ever imo
ADV OU: Golden Sun vs JabbaTheGriffin - Jabba is just the more solid player
GSC OU: idiotfrommars vs giara - giara has been slacking
RBY OU: Metalgro$$ vs Golden Gyarados - I enjoy metal in rby and gg is not a top threat

Team Raiders (1) vs Cryonicles (0)

SM Ubers: Hack vs Fireburn
SM LC: Kingler12345 vs Ice Tea
SM DOU: Stax vs KyleCole
BW OU: Jayde vs SoulWind
DPP OU: roscoe vs Atticus
ADV OU: UD vs Fakes
GSC OU: BKC vs New Breed
RBY OU: Tobes vs Peasounay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)