Smogon Premier League VIII - Midseason Week (All-Star on post #9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry to disappoint, but I forfeit to ToF . He's too strong, and I want to take this week to study for the GMAT. Should sub in someone else over me if the all-star games will actually be played...

Latias/Mence free DPP sounds like a good time though.
roscoe

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Not sure if this is the best place to post it since we don't really have an actual thread for this week apart from this one. Nonetheless, this week's edition of the SPL recaps is out. You can find it here. Our apologies for the lack of series recaps this week; it was an extremely hectic time for the writers and we unfortunately could not get that section done. Normal articles will resume next time. Special thanks to Finchinator and miltankmilk for the analysis contributions and to Hack and CrashinBoomBang for the lovely interviews.

Cheers and congrats to all the All-Stars :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)