6v6 Singles or Bring 6 Pick 4 Doubles?

• Singles

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Doubles

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. My FC is 2208-6647-4113 and IGN is Friiky. My time zone is GMT+2. I will be using Flying type.

btw. I don´t care, if I have to play at night time :P

3 mono flying teams. Bird Spam is gonna be the end of you, and you can't even focus sash your entire team :(
See if this was an OU battle, i might bring talonflame, but since were limited to one common typing, i would find gale wings a bit scummy, which is why there are rules about that that dont apply to this tourney. Regardless this will be a hectic tourney.

Well, I was just going to use stuff I had laying around, but I ended up training 2 new pokemon to be headliners and 3 new backup pokemon. I already put more into this than originally expected. Hopefully that will help my chances of at least making it past the first round.
Night Fallen Wolf, I feel your pain. I felt a similar reaction that you did to fighting when the electric type user showed up (I'm sure the other 2 flying users felt the same to a greater or lesser degree).
P.S: I'm not using talonflame either. I could...and maybe I should...but I'm not. It's not even a matter of me feeling gale wings is scummy....I just don't feel like using it. Perhaps this makes me teh noobiest of all of the noobs. Oh well.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
yea im gonna leave it open for a little while longer and see what happens. round one will start sometime next week, im moving across the country on monday

In! Ign is Timio and fc is 2896 0288 6370. I'm using the steel type. Also GMT-5.
Signups are still open, right?
My team will be HARD to beat (get it, cause steel is hard? Your facepalming? Not laughing? Well...*sigh*)

Also can someone tell me how to edit my signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)