Social The Smogon Photo Album

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
On average i would say i pet 4 dogs a day on my way to and from work. I blame my parents for introducing me to our family (and my 1st) dog the moment they brought me home in Burundi, Africa. They developed my soft spot for these beautiful beasts.

Dogs, such unrelenting love for those they deem friends and unforgiving mercilessness to those they deem a threat. Anyway, this is Henry. I pet him so much on a weekly basis that he has come to know and expect me despite not being one of my own. I love him

001.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

He is such a good boy. wish he would shed less on my coats whenever he sees me. #HouseStark

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
okey doke post 1k time

a lil while back i threw 150 bucks at one of my photographer friends (thanks ash) because i wanted some publicity material for my solo music stuff / fb profile facelift / tinder etc. they turned out p good for the most part. look:

Last edited:

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Summer had been rather uneventful so I started doing amateur modeling bc I thought it would be fun and it was probably the best decision I've made in a while. I've been having so much fun working with local photographers and I hope many more shoots are to come :) Photos are kinda big (did my best to resize w/o sacrificing too much quality) so just a heads up.

At the time of writing I just got back from another shoot, maybe upload those :D

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Thought I'd post the pics from the first annual pu brit meetup!

received_2141193285910175.jpeg

received_2141482749214562.jpeg

Chilling at dib's place. From left to right. Taskr dibs yogi Teddeh
received_2144311585598345.jpeg

Ted showing why he pulls so easily. Fuck that smile
received_2144311315598372.jpeg

Carpool karaoke not featuring James Corden
received_1953771814645787.jpeg

PU brits assemble not featuring Anty, but instead HJAD
received_2144704135559090.jpeg

The lads doing bowling. I decided to not participate in this one but was a fucking good laugh
DSC_0229.JPG

Dibs was dying of laugher by hole six because "I'm dumb dumb"
20180725_020552.jpg

Was a great time with the lads! Looking forward to seeing you fellas next year!

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
a while ago some lady messaged me and said she did a family tree kit thing and it turned out that her mom apparently had a one-night affair 36 years ago with my dad and she didnt tell my dad or her husband that she got pregnant from it so she's my half-sister. she had to come to dc last week for work (fbi) and i work in dc so here we are:

teachable

Banned deucer.
Hey y'all, I take lots of selfies so have fun looking at my cute self

Communism will win

Most recent at Dupont circle :)

Bought this hoodie which I wore as a dress

My Frida looking ass

Fighting game girl ft. Smogon™️ Hoodie™️

My favorite sweater

I should not have been wearing this hoodie in this heat

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)