Social The Smogon Photo Album

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

So I had the rare opportunity to meet Stallion last night during his first ever visit to the states. The legendary biggie was able to join us as well, which of course made the evening. Had an awesome meal at Orale (not pictured because we annihilated it), then walked over to Barcade for drinks and old school gaming. We didn't quite beat the Simpsons, but biggie did show us just how amazing he is at arcade games. Stallion is on the left, biggie in the middle, and myself on the right.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
After the good time I had with bros WaterBomb and biggie last night, I went and saw long time buddy Delta 2777. Went and got drinks while watching the Lakers disappoint me yet again, but the company was great.

20171223_013211-756x1008.jpg

All in all, it was amazing to meet people I'd been friends with online for years. I'll be visiting San Francisco, LA and Vegas over the next few weeks, so anyone who's in those cities and wants to hang out, hit me up.

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
First Time Posting Here, so for all those curious here I am.

Also, finally revealing that despite my "female sounding name" and my profile saying I'm a male, I am not a girl.

Got Myself a Jace and some Vodka

Got Myself a Hat And an ACTUAL FEMALE

Me with Glasses and ANOTHER ACTUAL GIRL

Me playing Live Music for like 100 or something people

Me back when I didn't have to shave because I was on the road 24/7

Me at Mt.Rushmoore with some Canadian friends

Last edited:

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.

This reminds me of a drawing of me a fan sent in once, I have NO idea who drew it but it's based off an old Forum profile picture of me (Guitar/Gear exchange website).

It's kind of memeish but In the theme of Cartoon Versions of Us.

Context: I was once banned from the forum for trying to bundle a copy of Fallout 2 with some guitar Pedals. I became known as "That guy who wouldn't shut up about Fallout 2 being the best game ever."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)