Smogon NFL Weekly Predictions Challenge 2017

better late than having a 28-3 lead in the super bowl then allowing 31 straight points

go here and click join a group

type in:

Group ID#: 41071

Password: fuckthepats

include your username in your pick set name so everyone else will know who you are. or be mysterious and don't, I don't care. just make your name as CREATIVE and ORIGINAL as possible

make it so i can edit your picks so i can help you out if you make a mistake, and totally not cheat. Also sign up for reminders you dumbs

fun is tentatively still allowed this season, but can be rescinded at any moment

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
include your username in your pick set name so everyone else will know who you are. or be mysterious and don't, I don't care. just make your name as CREATIVE and ORIGINAL as possible

make it so i can edit your picks so i can help you out if you make a mistake, and totally not cheat. Also sign up for reminders you dumbs

fun is tentatively still allowed this season, but can be rescinded at any moment
damn I did this accidentally

no

no

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
I didn't do it

I made the grave error of not having time to mash my picks Thursday, forgot about it and now I have a 12-game hole to climb out of FOREVER. :(

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
No-hindsight week 1 picks: Buffalo, Atlanta, Cincy/Bal hard to say but prob bungles, Not-Browns, Zona/LOLns hard to say, maybe Tennessee?, NFCE hard to say but prob philly, loltexans, rams/colts hard to say but prob rams, green bay, carolina.

Therefore I provisionally give myself an extra seven points.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
I was going for "Chicago didn't look terrible last week and the Bucs are an unknown since they didn't play week 1 so why not" angle tbh

I seem to go down the "pick the Jaguars for a sneaky upset" route far too many times for my own good.
I also regret doing this

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
This upcoming week seems like a lot of really even matchups. On that note, picking Detroit cuz they're way too heavily picked against for being barely disfavored.

Last edited:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
this entire week is a shitshow lol: lolravens (90%), lolncos (95%), shitsburgh (I AM THE 2% YES), surprisingly more people didn't switch off minny (40%) when bradford was ruled out (I forgot myself but hooray), texans were || to being another 2% pickem winner, LOLmiami (95%), lolpanthers (79%)... and we've still got the afternoon games to go

also LIONS GOT ROBBED WTF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)