SMOGON KARAOKE 2012: ROUND 8 VOTING

Man, this guy sings like a woman (sorry zaithyr)

• Waterbomb

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Fatecrashers

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • MikeDecIsHere

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • icepick

• Vincent

• zaithyr

• mattj

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
Yeah, it's late again. Deal with it.

OUR PARTICIPANTS:
Waterbomb - Poker Face
Fatecrashers - You Belong With Me
MikeDecIsHere - Mean
icepick - You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman
Vincent - Parfait Parfait
zaithyr - Fix You

Also, I'm singling this out because I can't tell if he played the guitar in this (which would disqualify him if so):
mattj - Time After Time

A reminder for future threads:
  • This is a karaoke contest, not an open mic contest, so please refrain from playing instruments on your tracks. Professional-style editing is also discouraged.
Also, in the interest of getting to another round, voting will still end on Saturday around midnight. Once again, deal with it.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Oops! Totally didn't see that rule in the submission thread! Haha, my bad. Yeah, I recorded all the instruments and background and everything.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
THIS IS AN OFFICIAL NOTICE!

I think people have kind of stopped paying attention to this for the time being. In addition, finals are coming up for many of our users in the coming week or two. So, that being said, THE KARAOKE CONTEST WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ONE WEEK. A new round will be posted at or around 12:01 am on Sunday, June 17th. Until then, rest your vocal cords!

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol @ nobody voting. I think we need a break from this for a while anyway just to let interest build up again. Seems like we get a ton of submissions but nobody votes...

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I'm just going to guess that the only people who vote are the people who participate and a handful of their friends. I'm not at all sure why the aforum community doesn't at least vote. I guess maybe they think they have to participate to vote? Maybe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)