Other Smogon Exhibition - Announcement and Manager Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who won the PU Classic and made Monotype Seasonal Playoffs and has played both Ubers and Little Cup for a long time, I feel like I am qualified enough to take up a manager spot in this tournament as I have plenty of experience with the tiers played. I have also played in quite some teamtours and I think it is time for a change from player to manager now. I wish to manage in this tournament with my dear co-manager pancake aka disconut untier champion.

dom

Banned deucer.
As someone who won the PU Classic and made Monotype Seasonal Playoffs and has played both Ubers and Little Cup for a long time, I feel like I am qualified enough to take up a manager spot in this tournament as I have plenty of experience with the tiers played. I have also played in quite some teamtours and I think it is time for a change from player to manager now. I wish to manage in this tournament with my dear co-manager pancake aka disconut untier champion.
hello mr. discount* untier champion, may i have to remind you of something?

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
As someone who won the PU Premier League III and has a similar name to the Ubers Tier Leader Fireburn, I feel like I am qualified enough to take up a manager spot in this tournament as I have plenty of experience with the tier played. I have also played in quite some teamtours and I think it is time for a change from player to manager now. I wish to manage in this tournament with my dear co-manager Nat aka 1-0 in Monotype Winter Premier.

Last edited:

passion

heavenly :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
As someone who won the irrelevant tournament has a similar name to the really important user passion, I feel like I am qualified enough to take up a manager spot in this tournament as I have plenty of experience with the tier played. I have also played in quite some teamtours and I think it is time for a change from player to manager now. I wish to manage in this tournament with my dear co-manager Chakra aka has not signed into smogon in almost 1 year.

I will be managing along with -Tsunami- as my assman. I am quite versed in LC and PU, having played LC in Snake Draft and won numerous PU tournaments, including the first PU Seasonal Circuit and PUPL I. Shake has quite a list of achievements, including: beating PROBLEMS and pi face in SPL Ubers, singlehandedly getting Kartana banned from Monotype, and winning LCPL. We look forward to drafting an unstoppable team and winning this tournament. vros.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)