Smeargle's Studio's Eighth Annual Secret Santa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY TWO

TO: Jaajgko

I would really love a snob-looking Snivy drawing.

TO: Regime

a cute rendition of an axew dressed as danaerys stormborn from GoT

TO: Max. Optimizer

I would like the fellow user that gets to work on my request to draw a Chandelure for me since it's my my mascot Pokémon and I would like to have a custom background drawing for Pokémon Showdown. Any art style will do and the user should feel free to implement as many own ideas as they like! I'm not picky! :)

That's it for today's round of gifts!

Attachments

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Good gracious!

Firstly, I'd like to welcome the opportunity to wish everybody and their families joyous and warm holidays!
You people genuinely reinforce the sense of community.

Secondly, I'd also like to place specific emphasis on expressing nothing but my most genuine gratitude to monomite for the marvelous Chandelure artwork! It truly is of immaculate quality and I couldn't possibly be more grateful and happy. It's quite literally the perfect custom background for Pokémon Showdown for me, see for yourself! Hopefully one day I'll be able to use it as an ensemble with the custom trainer sprite that Modeling Clay made for me as a commission!

Funnily enough, while I'm aware that the most fundamental aspect of the Secret Santa community event consists in submitting own requests and in working on other peoples' requests "anonymously" on one hand, I'm fairly certain that you had a slight suspicion about who made this request on the other hand, eh?

We've had a lot of great submissions so far and I can't wait to see the upcoming artworks being published!

Best holiday greetings.

Last edited:
DAY THREE

TO: RODAN

erika from pokemon having a day nap in a field with her vileplume

TO: LifeisDANK

I'd love to join! As for something I'd love for someone to draw for me, anything with BIRDS is great. love birb

TO: Cretacerus

I'd like a battle hardened Psyduck riding Slowpoke into battle, please.

TO: SpecsMegaBeedrill

id like someone to draw me an altaria sleeping.

That's all for today! Check back tomorrow for more.

Last edited:
i Do not see mine!! it doesn't show up? is the image broken?
Uh, sorry about that, you should be able to see it now? I was able to see it just fine before but apparently stuff that was sent to me as forum attachments breaks for other people. This shouldn't be an issue now though!

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Most: Thank you so much lol, always anxious to how people will react to my minimalism. And I realized too late that, despite counting how many bricks were in each row, I somehow missed two more rows under the eye. :pikuh:

Mova: Wow that looks amazing dude, thanks! Glad you got me. Three strings was an interesting choice, guess it works since Tyranitar has tiny hands and only three fingers though!

Pkrs: Your picture of Erika and Vileplume (one of my fav Pokemon too!) under that cherry blossom-like tree is just beautiful dude. Definitely wallpaper-worthy!

FINAL DAY

TO: chuckeroo777

Golisopod and Tyrantrum fighting it out over the city, Godzilla style.

TO: letterman4

A cute, but epic, scene of a Rowlet riding through space on a Mega-Rayquaza. :D

Now, these next two gifts have been made possible with the help of LifeisDANK and monomite (huge thanks to you! as well as to everyone else who initially offered to help as well) who covered up for letterman4 and joethemaster who ended up not submitting anything on their end. (gonna tag Bummer real quick for butt avatars whenever he gets the chance)

TO: vzxt

Lycanroc-Dusk howling at the moon.

TO: fleurdyleurse

can i have a swarm of combees resting in a book-shaped hive?

And with that, this year's Secret Santa comes to an end. The participation wasn't massive but i definitely enjoyed hosting this time around as well, even though we were a bit late on starting things up again. I hope everyone who participated and those who sat back and checked in from time to time for each new round of gifts enjoyed the event too.

Until next time!

Last edited:
Tikitik Thank you so much for organizing this SS! It was really fun working on my entry and seeing what everyone made ^^
LifeisDANK monomite Thank you for covering for the flakes! I did some of that in earlier years and I know it takes effort. Thanks for making SS fun for everyone~
Also monomite , I'm really glad you liked the Raichu! I didn't realize how much I missed doing art in this style, and it was really fun ^^
RODAN I can finally say I am a proud owner of a RODAN piece. Thank you so much, I love the Mewtwo and the tree both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)