Smeargle Studio's First Annual Secret Santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
After having done something like this on another forum last year, and preparing for a new one this year, I thought it'd be nice to have a Secret Santa in Smeargle's Studio this year as well. So yeah! WE'RE GOING TO DO THIS THING!

Basically, everyone sends me a PM on the forums, with a request of what they want drawn. It can be as silly or as serious as you want, just keep it reasonable, we're only human after all! Once deadline is reached, all the requests will be randomly distributed, and everyone will have until a certain period to complete them. Once that period arrives, I will post 1 completed request a day until Christmas Day.

General Rules:

• The request should be Pokemon-related - I know you people wanna request stuff like digimonz and dragonball z and the like, but this IS a Pokemon site. However, if you MUST request something other than Pokemon, please ask me on IRC before sending it...
  • The request must be sent via forum PM - Letting me know on IRC won't be enough, and this way I can keep track of things more easily
  • You must NOT tell anyone about what request you got, or what you requested - That would just ruin the surprise, y'know? That's part of the fun of Secret Santa~
  • Do not request anything questionable - Stuff like "A decapitated Delibird with blood spurting out and organs sprawled on the ground" or "Skitty getting banged by a Wailord" will not be tolerated, and I will not hesitate to infract anyone who even tries to skate this rule
  • You may change your request at any time, until deadline - Let's face it, some of us are indecisive bastards. You have something that you think is the perfect idea at the time, and you send it in. The next day, you come up with something even better! This'll give those who just love to switch their minds a lot a bit of leeway. However, you cannot change your request once the deadline is reached.
  • Gmax is a bender - Because he is

The deadline for requests will be November 24th! So get thinkin'!

ROFL. I have Paint.net now, so hopefully I won't dissapoint anyone with my pathetic attemts at non-sprite art.

And hopefully mine will look okay since all I have is a pencil, a sketchbook, and an old camera.

Looking forward to the outcome of this. C:

This is a great idea and a great way to see potential of people who don't post much art. I better start thinking of what I want.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just a reminder that Secret Santa requests will be closed in about 3 days, so decide on your request soon~ Oh also, you do NOT have to be good at art to participate. I couldn't care less about the art quality, as long as everyone has fun with it.

You DO need to be willing to do a request however.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)