Slowbro

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Psychic should slashed on the last slot of the first set, after Thunder Wave. with Toxic and Fire Blast moving to 'Moves'. Slowbro is one of the best non-Mega switch-ins to Conkeldurr, as it doesn't mind losing its item that much, so a move to 2hko it is great. Psychic also takes care of Keldeo, to which Slowbro makes a decent switch-in, while also 2HKOing Mega Venusaur on the switch, and always breaking the Sub of Sub Kyu-B, a very dangerous Pokemon to many teams. Psychic is Slowbro's best move against Rotom-W too, another very common switch-in to it. Toxic and Fire Blast are luxury moves that aren't really needed to deal with Pokemon that Slowbro wants to face.

lab report ᐛ
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sounds good. I agree with your reasoning and I'll make this change when I get a chance tomorrow. Would you like the new ordering to be...

move 4: Thunder Wave / Psychic / Toxic
(new) AC move: Fire Blast

or something different?

genesect has been banned, so mentions of it need to be removed.

also, about the physical wall set, i would like to point out that running 24 sp def EVs guarantees that choice specs keldeo cannot 2HKO slowbro after SR+lefties.

lab report ᐛ
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Updated the analysis with alexwolf's new move order and removed all mentions of Genesect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)