Skymin Trade Thread 3rd, 4th, 5th gen RNG UPDATE : XD Lugia / Togepi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hey anything in my thread which you need/want?

I'm really interested in the Careful Mew with Softboiled and Defog.
Hi, I am so sorry I did not see this before!

Well actually I realised I don't have the three swordsman, so I am interested in Cobalion Virizion and Terrakion. I would be happy to trade shiny Mew for those but if you only want a normal Mew then could you find something else you want as well?

Hey man cmt on nuggetbridge for the bold XD defog lugia.
Hey, there isn't anything that I am particularly after, but it depends what you are offering.

I have not sadly, i was doing regirock but i gave up after 2 days. Ugh i guess u are only looking for things SRed by myself.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I have not sadly, i was doing regirock but i gave up after 2 days. Ugh i guess u are only looking for things SRed by myself.
Kinda yea... for a few reasons, firstly because XD RNG is hard to do, so perfect XD Pokemon are very rare. And secondly, after I have RNGed and caught the Lugia, I have to finish the storyline, purify it, transfer to gen 3 and then all the way to gen 6. I have to do this for each spread. So unfortunately I don't really want to trade that for a few soft resets when I can't be sure that they are not hacked (not that I don't trust you, but you cannot know for sure that the Pokemon you have are not hacked either).

Hi, I am so sorry I did not see this before!

Well actually I realised I don't have the three swordsman, so I am interested in Cobalion Virizion and Terrakion. I would be happy to trade shiny Mew for those but if you only want a normal Mew then could you find something else you want as well?
Hey I would really like a Calm Clefable with Soft-Boiled, too.
However, I know it's really hard to RNG in FR/LG so I don't know if this is a fair deal for you.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hey I would really like a Calm Clefable with Soft-Boiled, too.
However, I know it's really hard to RNG in FR/LG so I don't know if this is a fair deal for you.
How about also the Jolly Jirachi and then we can call it a deal? :) so non-shiny Mew and non-shiny Clefairy for the 3 swordsmen and a Jirachi (I assume it's an RNG event?)

EDIT : By the way it isn't a battle ready Clefable, it is still a Clefairy and you will need an Ability Capsule because Magic Guard isn't available in gen 3

How about also the Jolly Jirachi and then we can call it a deal? :) so non-shiny Mew and non-shiny Clefairy for the 3 swordsmen and a Jirachi (I assume it's an RNG event?)

EDIT : By the way it isn't a battle ready Clefable, it is still a Clefairy and you will need an Ability Capsule because Magic Guard isn't available in gen 3
That is okay with me. I just need to remind you that the Jirachi is the only Pokemon in my thread which isn't mine. I did a huge RNG project for it and got redistributable rights. Because of the time i put in the project I thought it only would be fair to really offer it for trade.

If you're not okay with this we can just trade the Mew for the 3 swordsmen. I'm currently RNGing some Gen IV exclusive things (like Bold Defog Zapdos, Defog Articuno, etc.). Perhaps after my update there is something you'll need and then we can trade the Clefairy, too.

I know you need an Ability Capsule. Thanks for reminding me :3

Edit: Yes the Jirachi was an event and was RNGed.

Last edited:

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
That is okay with me. I just need to remind you that the Jirachi is the only Pokemon in my thread which isn't mine. I did a huge RNG project for it and got redistributable rights. Because of the time i put in the project I thought it only would be fair to really offer it for trade.

If you're not okay with this we can just trade the Mew for the 3 swordsmen. I'm currently RNGing some Gen IV exclusive things (like Bold Defog Zapdos, Defog Articuno, etc.). Perhaps after my update there is something you'll need and then we can trade the Clefairy, too.

I know you need an Ability Capsule. Thanks for reminding me :3

Edit: Yes the Jirachi was an event and was RNGed.
Haha it's fine by me. I am happy to trade for those 3 and Jirachi, because I don't really have them and I haven't really started 5th gen RNG so I don't have some of the legends :) so we can do Mew + Clefairy for those 4.

But I will have to transfer them to gen 6 which might take a day or two, are you ok with that?

Haha it's fine by me. I am happy to trade for those 3 and Jirachi, because I don't really have them and I haven't really started 5th gen RNG so I don't have some of the legends :) so we can do Mew + Clefairy for those 4.

But I will have to transfer them to gen 6 which might take a day or two, are you ok with that?
Perfectly fine with that. Just take your time. Tell me if you need the EVs to get resetted.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
UPDATE : Proud of this one! Method 4 on Ruby / Sapphire allows you to obtain a flawless Naive spread!

#384 - Rayquaza

Game: Sapphire | OT: TOM
Ability: Air Lock | Nature: Naive
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (Naive)
Moves: Draco Meteor | Double-Edge | Avalanche | Mimic

Rayquaza Level 70 UT | Non-Redis
Notes: Sapphire (Method 4)

#151 - Mew / ミュウ

|

Game: Emerald | OT: S u g a r / エース
Ability: Synchronise | Nature: Hasty
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 (Hasty)
Moves: Vacuum Wave | Defog | Softboiled | Seismic Toss

Mew Level 30 UT | Non-Redis
Notes: Emerald (Method 1)

Hi Skymin, How are you? If this Rayquaza has an English nationality, CMT for it :)

#384 - Rayquaza

Game: Sapphire | OT: TOM
Ability: Air Lock | Nature: Naive
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (Naive)
Moves: Draco Meteor | Double-Edge | Avalanche | Mimic

Rayquaza Level 70 UT | Non-Redis
Notes: Sapphire (Method 4)

Hi Matteo~ unfortunately there is nothing that I can see, sorry :(
no problem, skymin, but I ask you if you search something in particular. for exemple, I started to train my pokemon, so someone of them is avaiable in the trained version. after that, for another exemple, I read some days ago that you have traded for the tre musketeer. Are there some other pokemon that you missed? for exemple I have the three musketeer, but I didn't knowed that you searched them: are there some other pokemon that you'd like? Maybe I have them... I hope xD

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
no problem, skymin, but I ask you if you search something in particular. for exemple, I started to train my pokemon, so someone of them is avaiable in the trained version. after that, for another exemple, I read some days ago that you have traded for the tre musketeer. Are there some other pokemon that you missed? for exemple I have the three musketeer, but I didn't knowed that you searched them: are there some other pokemon that you'd like? Maybe I have them... I hope xD
I can't really think of anything right now xD if I think of something I need then I will let you know~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)