Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon have Move Tutors like ORAS? (I mean SR, Elemental Punches, Zen Headbutt etc). I'm breeding a lot of mons that need those moves and before I breed others I wanna make sure they don't go wasted.
Unknown as yet - but I hope so for the same reason. I even completed some Egg RNG projects in Gen 6 just in case.

Also, 500th post :)
The pattern says "yes, there will be tutors (and they will drink our battle points. THEY'LL DRINK THEM ALL!"). Personally, I'm looking forward to see if:
  1. Defog, Hone Claws and Power-Up Punch come back at least as a tutor moves
  2. Lunala can learn Heat Wave and/or Earth Powah
  3. Drain Punch Buzzwole becomes a thing (and if not, I'll make it a thing)

Does anyone have Frillish/Jellicent for a Skrelp with egg moves, HA? PM me details, and I will GTS accordingly on Saturday. I really need it. I also need a Pumpkaboo, in which i have another Skrelp OR Ralts (male, my best one is female, but they were bred for physical use) Thanks, as I need them.

There's Kangaskhan with Body Slam and Seismic Toss, but it won't have Scrappy. There's also the fact that pretty much everyone could be taught Light Screen and Reflect back then, so maybe some of the Eevolutions are candiates for that.

Okay, I'll check. I'll breed the birdie. No-one snipe me, pls

Can't find the Caterpie. Maybe it got sniped or buried. Try putting up a less common pokemon (for instance, level the Caterpie to the 21-30 range without evolving, there are hardly any of those)

Also, does anybody have any idea why are so many Caterpies nicknames "stratos" in the GTS???
Oh I did get sniped lol okay pvl 4 metapod female in a regular pokeball is there now

The pattern says "yes, there will be tutors (and they will drink our battle points. THEY'LL DRINK THEM ALL!"). Personally, I'm looking forward to see if:
  1. Defog, Hone Claws and Power-Up Punch come back at least as a tutor moves
  2. Lunala can learn Heat Wave and/or Earth Powah
  3. Drain Punch Buzzwole becomes a thing (and if not, I'll make it a thing)
Cool beans!!! Mhmm

Christian - ;)

Can help with both berries. Have you got any of these at all? Aguav, Babiri, Chople, Coba, Colbur, Haban, Iapapa, Occa, Roselia or Tanga
Let's see... Hmm....

Mhmm Mhmm

As a matter of fact, yes I did. ;)

Does anyone have Frillish/Jellicent for a Skrelp with egg moves, HA? PM me details, and I will GTS accordingly on Saturday. I really need it. I also need a Pumpkaboo, in which i have another Skrelp OR Ralts (male, my best one is female, but they were bred for physical use) Thanks, as I need them.
If you give me some time I can breed you a Jellicent and a Pumpkaboo (Small Size) for free. PM/VM me the details.

Looking for

Gen 6 :
Timid/Modest, 5 IV, Female Vivillon/Scatterbug with Sun pattern
Heavy ball female Mawile
Heal ball female Mienfoo with egg moves

I have an extensive ball collection and I can do breeding projects for those. PM me.
Bump.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a save state for a physical shiny hatch/egg in gen 7?

Been trying to masuda hatch and it has been days with no luck :(

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
LF: NA Marshadow code. Two would be swell, but one is perfect too. PM me for offers; I have a whole slew of breedables plus legends and some past-gen stuff

Does anyone have a save state for a physical shiny hatch/egg in gen 7?

Been trying to masuda hatch and it has been days with no luck :(
I do (somewhere). I was going to list all my spreads on my TT, but I got kind of busy with life and disinterested in Pokemon. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TG me the specifics that you're looking for, and I'll match you up with one. Just keep in mind if the Pokemon has a gender ratio other than 50/50, I might not have a spread that matches up for the gender you're looking for.

Lucked out and caught the UK Marshadow distribution early, ended up with 4 codes instead of 2. Sooooo....

FT: 2x PAL Marshadow codes

LF: Shiny Modest Kyogre, Shiny Careful Groudon. Matching balls, competitive IVs and ORAS move tutor moves are compulsory ;)

Buckert has first refusal on one of the codes. Still looking for a Careful Groudon.
New page bump

Just a question, i just received a breeding project! An Alakazam HA with counter is it possible knowing counter is a MT from 3d gen and DW is not available in this game? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)