Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, looking for some help getting some Pokemon for catching

Timid synchronizer
Adamant synchronizer

Lvl100 capture smeargle (false swipe and such)

I can offer a few breedable pokes if you would like anything in return :)

(Also looking for dream ball murkrow sb!)

Hello all, looking for some help getting some Pokemon for catching

Timid synchronizer
Adamant synchronizer

Lvl100 capture smeargle (false swipe and such)

I can offer a few breedable pokes if you would like anything in return :)

(Also looking for dream ball murkrow sb!)
I can do the synchronizers for you, and if anyone is kind enough to clone me a few copies I have a lv 100 Poison Heal Breloom that I raised for the purpose with False Swipe, Spore, Stun Spore, and Synthesis. It's a Nest Ball, Male, perfect 6 IV, EV trained, and Adamant. Though the 394 Attack might be a bit much if you wanted to respec the EVs. :^)

I can do the synchronizers for you, and if anyone is kind enough to clone me a few copies I have a lv 100 Poison Heal Breloom that I raised for the purpose with False Swipe, Spore, Stun Spore, and Synthesis. It's a Nest Ball, Male, perfect 6 IV, EV trained, and Adamant. Though the 394 Attack might be a bit much if you wanted to respec the EVs. :^)
Oh wonderful! My fc is in my siggy if you're available :)

Lf: Pikachu caps (except sinnoh)
Celebi from the gold/silver event
IVs don't matter on these

I also need touch trades of a few mons:
Shelgon, palossand,comfey, rampardos, shieldon, bastiodon, archen, archeops, tirtouga, carracosta, porygon 2/Z, vanillite line, clefairy/able, komala, weavile, castform
Any help is appreciated!

Ft: CMT
Should I take this to mean you have a Sinnoh cap pikachu? I’ll trade you a Hoenn copy for a Sinnoh copy.

Thank you so much!!

If you manage to get a copy of your breloom I'll leave my lillipup up on gts for a while ^^ thanks again
I'll be looking for someone to clone.
To any cloners, I have a Heavy Ball HP Fire Magnemite and a Friend Ball Contrary HP Fire Snivy that need cloning as well, and you can keep copies for your time.

Hey guys! Apologies if this is not the right thread.
I just bought a New 2DS XL and I want to perform data transfer. Will my pokébank data and pokémon shuffle data be tranferred to the new console?

Hey guys! Apologies if this is not the right thread.
I just bought a New 2DS XL and I want to perform data transfer. Will my pokébank data and pokémon shuffle data be tranferred to the new console?
I've done 3ds data transfers quite a few times, as long as you follow all the steps carefully, all of your data should be transferred over

I'll be looking for someone to clone.
To any cloners, I have a Heavy Ball HP Fire Magnemite and a Friend Ball Contrary HP Fire Snivy that need cloning as well, and you can keep copies for your time.
Hey I can Clone but what are Magearna IVs

Also Can I keep any clones

Looking for dream ball/love ball HA murkrow breedjects, I'm going to sleep so I put a lvl 5 female Caterpie in great ball on gts looking for lvl 1 murkrow.

Thanks if you can help :)

Looking for dream ball/love ball HA murkrow breedjects, I'm going to sleep so I put a lvl 5 female Caterpie in great ball on gts looking for lvl 1 murkrow.

Thanks if you can help :)
If you haven't got one yet tell me, because I'm have a dream ball Murkrow but I'm a bit too busy to check if it's HA or can breed HA into it, but I would breed one for you if I knew you're still empty handed.

Looking for

Gen 6 :
Timid/Modest, 5 IV, Female Vivillon/Scatterbug with Sun pattern
Heavy ball female Mawile
Heal ball female Mienfoo with egg moves

I have an extensive ball collection and I can do breeding projects for those. PM me.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: Krookodile from Smogon GA / 2 PAL Marshadow Codes
FT: Breedables (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10woeX4SBdI0HUDyg8vzmcB4d1HeY3lEunkkAWOAg0aY/edit?usp=sharing) / Events / TSV Shinys
I can give you a free copy.

New rule:

Since arranging trades can be tricky at times (especially when both trade partners live in different time zones), I figured it'd be better to trade via GTS:

Catch or hatch a male Salandit if you don't have a spare one already and deposit it on the GTS, asking for a Lv. 100 Krookodile.
Leave me a message on my profile, including your IGN, the ball your Salandit was caught/bred in, as well as the level.
I'll send you your Pokémon as soon as I can.

If anybody else reads this message and wants a free copy, feel free to deposit a Salandit on the GTS and let me know the info on my profile!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)