Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Are HA Pokemon random in Sun/Moon? I came across a Drizzle Pelipper and I'm wondering how do you get HA Pokemon.
As Viridi said: Drizzle is one of Pelipper's regular abilities (edit: some other Pokemon that only had a Primary Ability and a Hidden ability were given a secondary ability, this includes Gigalith getting Sand Stream and Beartic getting Slush Rush), Hidden abilities are not random like that. The primary method of getting Hidden Abilities of Pokemon in Sun and Moon, is by ally chaining them. When a wild Pokemon calls for an ally, the ally that comes has a chance of having its Hidden ability. I think the longer the chain goes, the higher the chance of the summoned ally has of having its Hidden Ability.

Hey guys I'm looking for some power items (HP, ATK, DEF, SP.D) and destiny knot

I have some Snow Warning Alolan Vulpix in a Moon Ball to trade for those, thanks.

Anyone here has a spare Litten and Poplio? Would like to have all 3 starters as I go through the main game :)

Last edited:
Looking for competitive 5iv pokemon in beast balls, currently trading these:
Dratini #147

(OT: Shodyra - ID: 038442)
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Lvl: 1 - Moves: : Wrap : Leer
EVs: 0
Where: Paniola Ranch

Desperately need a 4IV ditto/6IV ditto for pokemon sun. Also, looking for destiny knot/power items. PM please
Got the ditto ^^

Last edited:
Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm looking for a Gen 6 Volcanion for dex completion (I know you don't need it for actual dex completion, but It's abit sad having 720/721 possible for gen 6 ;-;). IV's, Nature, etc are irrelevant. If you want something in return, let me know! Ty!
Bumping for new page, no one likes Blizz (´;ω;`)

About the new breeding mechanics for Sun and Moon: Would Great Ball Sheer Force Feraligatr be possible now?
Unfortunately not. Island scan Pokemon cannot start SOS Battles.
It can be possible but only after bank is released. You need to transfer a female totodile with HA and catch a male totodile in the ball of your choice and put them in the daycare and hope you get the pokeball+HA combination.

Same goes for all island scan Pokemon.

Does anyone have any Timid, Adamant, Jolly, Calm Synchronizers I could borrow/have?
Click me

The odds of getting one with good IVs through SR'ing is very, very low. Your best bet would be either SR'ing it in Omega Ruby or doing RNG abuse for the Palkia, though RNG abuse does require RNG Reporter on your computer, but you only use that to see when you need to hit button presses and such to get a desired IV Spread and nature.

Edit: to clarify: the Palkia in Pearl has completely random IVs that theoretically range from 0/0/0/0/0/0 to 31/31/31/31/31/31, while the Palkia in OR has 3 IVs that are guaranteed to be 31's, so the odds of getting a good Palkia from SR'ing in OR is much much higher.
Thank you for the response. I'll have to look up for a Palkia then, because it won't work on Pearl. Thanks a lot!

Does anyone have an adamant synchronizer they can loan me? I can give it back after I catch Solgaleo if you want. The link above where the guy is offering synchronizers says hes sleeping and i dont wanna wait 8 hours before i can move past the area. xP

Is possible to find 2nd gen. special ball, so it's possible to get a moonball axew right? But there are a limited number of balls, or can we buy it?

Genderless and male pokemon now pass down Pokeballs when bred with ditto and males have a 50% chance of passing down their pokeball if bred with a female of same species (making certain HA+apricorn ball combination legal). Other than that there's no change in the breeding mechanics.
GOt a question on this. If I was breeding a mal Jango-o with a female Kommo-o, would I be able top pass the daddies ball, or do they both need to be Kommo-o's?

GOt a question on this. If I was breeding a mal Jango-o with a female Kommo-o, would I be able top pass the daddies ball, or do they both need to be Kommo-o's?
Same species only. Same egg group or evolutionary line doesn't work according to eworm's testing. So no Jangmo-o won't pass the ball.

Is possible to find 2nd gen. special ball, so it's possible to get a moonball axew right? But there are a limited number of balls, or can we buy it?
As long as you can catch a wild axew in alola then yes moon ball axew is legal. So far there is no known method of purchasing apricorn balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)