Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
It is still in gen6 but I don't have means to do what you suggested (actually don't even know how to do it)
Anyway, there's no language input so I presume it's my nationality...
You could trade it to someone who has the capabilities of checking. I don't have that at the moment, but will get that around the weekend, so if you still need to check more accurately if it's your Manaphy on Friday, feel free to shoot me a DM.

By the way, no Language tag means that the Manaphy is the same Language as yours, not nationality, which really doesn't mean much, especially if you're English. Because most countries go with English if their mother tongue isn't there.

You could trade it to someone who has the capabilities of checking. I don't have that at the moment, but will get that around the weekend, so if you still need to check more accurately if it's your Manaphy on Friday, feel free to shoot me a DM.

By the way, no Language tag means that the Manaphy is the same Language as yours, not nationality, which really doesn't mean much, especially if you're English. Because most countries go with English if their mother tongue isn't there.
Nope, I'm Italian actually. Anyway, I hope to be free on Friday and will pm you, thanks for the offer ;)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I missed a few giveaway Pokémon from February/March, and a few recently. I am LF: Bluemew.'s Growlithe/Arcanine
Bluemew.'s shiny Cottonee/Whimsicott
Bluemew.'s shiny A-Meowth/Persian
Bluemew.'s shiny Gible/Garchomp
Bluemew.'s shiny Torkoal
Facebook shiny Gardevoir From earlier this month
Facebook shiny Gigalith
I can give you the following Pokémon for free: Arcanine, Whimsicott, Persian, Torkoal, Gardevoir and Gigalith.
I unfortunately don't have the Garchomp though.
Leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available.

If anybody else reads this message and wants a free copy, feel free to VM/PM me.

Last edited:
Having been away for a while, I'm a bit behind on things. Do people still reset legendary/event pokemon? Or are bottle caps used? I've noticed some people list their pokemon's ivs as (ht), what does that mean? Is it still worth resetting pokemon in gen 6? Thanks to anyone who answers me, apologies for the lack of familiarity. Never really got into the Sun/Moon meta.

Having been away for a while, I'm a bit behind on things. Do people still reset legendary/event pokemon? Or are bottle caps used? I've noticed some people list their pokemon's ivs as (ht), what does that mean? Is it still worth resetting pokemon in gen 6? Thanks to anyone who answers me, apologies for the lack of familiarity. Never really got into the Sun/Moon meta.
Some people may still reset legendaries or RNG them for the sake of having the perfect stats already. Either way they will still need to be "reset" for a good nature (unless using RNG methods to fix that). Personally, I took all my Wonder Cards on Gen 6 and only reset for Nature, and i'll fix the IVs with a Bottle Cap. And, the HT in a stat stands for Hyper Trained, which is the process of fixing the IV with a Bottle Cap.

Gen 6 is still important for Move Tutors, so at worst, reset for Nature, teach Move Tutor moves, then move up to Gen 7. If you have the means to do so, keep a clone in Gen 6 in case meta shifts and another Move Tutor move becomes better.

Hope this helps!

That about covers it. You can also SR for 0/low Attack on Special Attackers if you want to invest the time. Make sure to use a Synchronize Pokemon with the nature you want before SR.

Anyone have a copy of Bluemew's Mew from the recent giveaway? I had been waiting to be online at the correct time before posting but alas our timezones never aligned.

Can anyone help me acquire a Male Clamperl, preferably holding a Deep sea Scale? I can offer back a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Axew with Night Slash and Iron Tail. If anyone can help I will have the axew up on the GTS, Trainer name Alex.

That feel when you see the shiny star as you're releasing your spitbacks. Stupid shiny coloring of Vulpix-A.
Ill see your shiny Vulpix-A and raise you a Shiny Zekrom/Reshiram.

Actually, trying to RNG a shiny legend with HP Fire that has 3 guaranteed IVs at 31.

Damn you straight to hell Latios.

LF HA Schyter (if female is better)
I could breed you one If you like. IVs, nature, or egg moves matter?

LF: Someone who has or can breed an Unaware Clefable with Follow me, Moonblast, Helping hand, and protect with a Calm nature and an IV spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31

Offering:
Ability Capsule

Magearna
Ability: Soul Heart
Timid Nature
IVs: 31/31/x/31/31/31
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Lucky Chant
- Helping Hand

Toxapex
Ability: Regenerator
Bold Nature
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
- Scald
- Toxic
- Recover
- Haze

Pinsir
Ability: Hyper cutter
Jolly Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Return
- Quick attack
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

Last person who said they could do this for me said they were busy.

Looking for the following pokemon in Gen 7, or any of their pre-evolutions:

Emboar w/ Reckless (Hidden Ability)
- Adamant/Jolly w/ Superpower, Sleep Talk, Sucker Punch is a plus

Incineroar
- Brave w/ Fake Out is a plus

I can offer the following pokemon:
Rowlet (pokeball), Jolly/Overgrow 31/31/31/x/31/31 (x11)
Mimikyu (Dusk Ball), Jolly/Disguise 31/31/31/x/31/31
Grimer-Alola (Dusk Ball), Adamant/Poison Touch 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Pursuit Egg Move
Beldum (pokeball), Adamant/Clear Body 31/31/31/x/31/31
Charmander (pokeball), Modest/Solar Power 31/x/31/31/31/31
Bulbasaur (pokeball), Bold/Chlorophyll 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Fire, Giga Drain Egg Move
some other misc breedables
Ability Capsules
Salazzle North America code

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anybody have a spare King's Rock that I can use for my Slowpoke?

Last edited:
I'm looking for some help with trade evolutions in order to finish my alola dex, I have 4 to evolve. My normal person is not available this week.
Dm me if you're willing. Thanks!

Last edited:
You can RNG in both 6 and 7th gen games now, so I think most people either RNG their Pokémon or SR for a good nature and hypertrain them. I should note though that in order to RNG in 6 & 7th gen 99% of the people use plugins on their 3DS which require you to have some sort of Custom Firmware running (CFW)

You can RNG in both 6 and 7th gen games now, so I think most people either RNG their Pokémon or SR for a good nature and hypertrain them. I should note though that in order to RNG in 6 & 7th gen 99% of the people use plugins on their 3DS which require you to have some sort of Custom Firmware running (CFW)
As a former RNG abuser, this is cool… But yeah I'm not sure if I can put in that much time to mons anymore.Thank you though, glad the forum is still as helpful as ever.

NA Salazzle code for trade, cmt. Mostly looking for shiny battle-ready Alolan pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)