Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for:
Heavy ball Mawile in Gen 6
Timid/Modest 5IV Scatterbug/Vivillon (Sun pattern, Female) in Gen 6. Possibly in a Repeat ball. I can provide a Scatterbug to breed, if needed.
I can breed a lot of mons in exchange for it. PM me.

I found a NA Lycanroc code on my facebook inbox, but I don't remember if it is the code I used.

Anyone wants to redeem it, if it works you'll have a free Lycanroc.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: Defog Flygon (from Smogon GA)
I can give you a free copy of the Facebook Giveaway Flygon.
You can find my info in my signature down below.
Feel free to message me on my profile whenever you're available.

If anybody else reads this message and wants a free copy, feel free to VM/PM me.

Looking for a poliwag with bold, swift swim, and encore or a trained politoed with drizzle encore and bold let me know what ya want for em

Looking for a poliwag with bold, swift swim, and encore or a trained politoed with drizzle encore and bold let me know what ya want for em
I've got a poliwag I can breed a spitback of for you! As for what I'd like in return, most Pokemon with egg moves in a matching ball would be good w me.

Does anyone have a spitback Ralts in a Moon Ball? I'm going to be breeding for Gardevoir and Gallade soon. I can offer anything in my Trade Thread or my Event collection list.

In order to complete my Pokedex, I need the following Pokemon: Magmortar, Gigalith, and Slowking. I'll trade them back to you as soon as they are registered in the Pokedex.

Does anyone have a spitback Ralts in a Moon Ball? I'm going to be breeding for Gardevoir and Gallade soon. I can offer anything in my Trade Thread or my Event collection list.
I do.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why so? I've been hearing for everyone that the 2DS is wayyyy more comfortable than the 3DS consoles with the two separated screens
The problem is the way you have to hold the 2DS, it gets uncomftable quickly since you have to hold it perpendicular to you face to see the screen clearly

Im near completion with my collection... if anyone has anything on my "Wants" list, or if you'd like to take on a breeding project I'd be very thankful! Pick whatever you like from my thread, name your price! ^.^

I just had a few questions. Is there anyway to level up quickly in sun and moon since it seems very tedious without blissey bases? Also, where can people get animated sprites for the gen 7 pokemon, I know where to get it for all the other gens but not for gen 7?

I just had a few questions. Is there anyway to level up quickly in sun and moon since it seems very tedious without blissey bases? Also, where can people get animated sprites for the gen 7 pokemon, I know where to get it for all the other gens but not for gen 7?
As for leveling up quickly, most people agree grinding at Poni Gauntlet is your best option until Lvl 63 (Or is it 66? I cant remember :P don't quote me on that). Slap on a Lucky Egg and just keep battling. Then, you can use the Rare Kitchen method to get up to 98. This guide explains it better here.

Going off what Nelson said, Showdown also has its models exportable, and while they aren't as organized, just use Ctrl-F :P
This is for normal models
This is for shiny models
If you're looking for the actual small sprites people make for each Pokemon, there's not really a good site for that (or at least one that is complete). I honestly just rip them from Serebii. If you go to the Pokemon you want on the Gen 7 Dex, then go to a Dex entry behind or ahead of the one you want, if you look at the move forward or back section at the bottom of the right toolbar, you'll see a small sprite for the Pokemon you're looking for. I just steal it from there, beacuse Serebii is reliable and they have them all :3.

Last edited:
Im near completion with my collection... if anyone has anything on my "Wants" list, or if you'd like to take on a breeding project I'd be very thankful! Pick whatever you like from my thread, name your price! ^.^
I have recently SR in Oras Azelf:
Dive ball @naive
? HT/30HT/31/31/30HT/31
He's level 100 and hyper trained in moon or I have one that's a lower level (in the 60s but with move tutor moves in Oras) if you are interested in either then I'll just need to get a copy cloned, I don't need anything for it as it's nothing special but stats aren't the worse... Hp ghost is pointless tho since I think azelf gets shadow ball

Does anyone want a safari ball shiny Scyther with Defog? If you want details PM/VM me

Also, does anyone have any good sets for palossand?

Last edited:
When doing RNG abuse for gen 7, how many eggs do you have to typically reject to reach an egg with perfect ivs and is shiny?

When doing RNG abuse for gen 7, how many eggs do you have to typically reject to reach an egg with perfect ivs and is shiny?
It depends entirely on the frame you want to hit. You need to find your egg seed first then find the nearest shiny frame using 3ds rng tool

I was just traded a level 100 shiny thundurus that is Korean 2ith modest and volt absorb I'll trade it for any modest thundurus with prankster

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I was just traded a level 100 shiny thundurus that is Korean 2ith modest and volt absorb I'll trade it for any modest thundurus with prankster
If it's a Therian form Thundurus (which it should be if the ability is Volt Absorb), you can use the Reveal Glass to revert it to Incarnate form w/ Prankster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)