Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nos sure this is the appropiate place to ask this, but here it goes.
Assuming breeding is unchanged in Sun and Moon, do I need anything else than a good Ditto, a Destiny Knot and an Everstone (and a lot of patience)?

Nos sure this is the appropiate place to ask this, but here it goes.
Assuming breeding is unchanged in Sun and Moon, do I need anything else than a good Ditto, a Destiny Knot and an Everstone (and a lot of patience)?
A Pokémon with Flame Body or Magma Armor and Hatching O-Power Level 3 or higher.
Well, you don't need these but they make things a lot easier and faster.

Looking currently for a cloner, for my shiny scizor and rampardos ^^ Would really appreciate the help
Done, thanks Eisenherz <3

Last edited:
Hi guys! I need some Pokémon (maybe a bit hard to get in XYORAS), don't care about Nature and EM but they're always welcome:
-Heal Ball HA Darumaka;
-Luxury Ball HA Nincada;
-Safari Ball Stantler, Sunkern, Teddiursa, Scyther
-Sport Ball Nincada, Wurmple

You can have a look at my papershit with all the breedables I've; this is my on hand list:
-Dream Ball (HA) Shellder - (4EM)
-Dream Ball (HA) Venipede - (4EM)
-Lure Ball Ledyba - (4EM)
-Lure Taillow - (4EM)
-Moon Ball Vulpix - (4 EM)
-Moon Ball Chinchou - (4EM)
-Fast Ball Hoothooth - (4EM)
-Heavy Ball Shellder - (4EM)

Contact me via PM, please :)
Bump +2

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I recently purchased omega ruby and im looking to use dusknoir on my playthrough team, i have the duskull that will be evolved into a dusclops in just bit but i found you can't get the reaper cloth until the battle maison, is there anybody willing to recieve my dusclops in a trade and then put a reaper cloth on him and then trade him back to me? If you want something in return then we may be able to negotiate something, please PM me if you can like help
I can help you with that. My friend code is in my signature, let me know what yours is if you still need it.

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for Garchompite, Salamencite, and Ampharosite.

PM me if you can help me.

Last edited:
LF: genesect code

The GameStop in my town just closed and it will be the only 20th anniversary event I won't be able to obtain unless a kind soul helps me out. Please and thanks!

LF: genesect code

The GameStop in my town just closed and it will be the only 20th anniversary event I won't be able to obtain unless a kind soul helps me out. Please and thanks!
Pm me, i got 1 for giving away

Edit: what i mean is for trade, sorry for confusion

Last edited:
No longer looking for NA Genesect codes. (Got 2 from Sasuke24826, 3 from iStratos and 1 from a IRL friend)

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I have a good amount of NA Volcanion codes; I'm currently working on my living dex so I'm looking for pokemon that are kind of difficult to get like the trade evos with specific items, and the legendary birds. Please PM me if interested:)

Hi guys! I need some Pokémon, don't care about Nature and EM but they're always welcome:
-Heal Ball HA Darumaka;
-Luxury Ball HA Nincada;
-Safari Ball Teddiursa, Scyther

You can have a look at my papershit with all the breedables I've; this is my on hand list:
-Dream Ball (HA) Shellder - (4EM)
-Dream Ball (HA) Venipede - (4EM)
-Lure Ball Ledyba - (4EM)
-Lure Taillow - (4EM)
-Moon Ball Vulpix - (4 EM)
-Moon Ball Chinchou - (4EM)
-Fast Ball Hoothooth - (4EM)
-Heavy Ball Shellder - (4EM)

Contact me via PM, please :)
Bump

Now that Sun and Moon come with HG/SS ball animations and a means to raise IVs, which Poke Ball does Shiny Mega Garde look best in? I think my vote is for the Moon Ball because Dive is better on the base form, love is better for the non-shiny, and the gold in Luxury means it is not a perfect match.

Is a Lapras in Dream Ball a legal combination ?

I received one somewhere else and bred it because I thought it would be cool, but now when I want to give it away I am not sure if it is legal (Where do those dream balls come from ? :D )

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is a Lapras in Dream Ball a legal combination ?

I received one somewhere else and bred it because I thought it would be cool, but now when I want to give it away I am not sure if it is legal (Where do those dream balls come from ? :D )
Dream Ball Lapras is legal. This list could come in handy for checking ball legality in the future.

And to answer your question of where Dream Balls come from: They're from dream world back in gen 5, Dream world was shut down along with a while ago, though. So you can't get new Dream Ball Pokemon with regular means (aside from those who are still available in Dream Radar), only trade the remains of what was caught before it was shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)