Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the game let you know when you've seen the legendary birds enough times that one appears at Sea Spirit's Den or do you just have to periodically check?
You have to check on the map. Or count, because its a set number of encounters that are required.
But don´t worry, it´s easy to do it, just focus and it will be done in half an hour :)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does the game let you know when you've seen the legendary birds enough times that one appears at Sea Spirit's Den or do you just have to periodically check?
Count the encounters, you need to run into them 11 times. Then it'll go to Sea Spirit's Den.

Edit: I also just flew constantly to Camphrier town and ran to whatever side the bird was closest to with repel and a level 70 or lower 'mon to encounter them faster.

Here's a random question:
I'm about to go into Super Doubles, and I have my heart set on using this exact Blaziken till round 10 in it:
Nickname: "Ruby" Male Speed Boost, Adamant Nature, 31/31/31/31/31/31; 252 Atk/252 Speed/ 6HP Moves: Blazekick/Brick Break/Power-Up Punch/Flame Charge
See this is set for Blaziken I randomly came up with and I want to try it in Doubles as I might use it in VGC Rating Battles (which allow non Kalos Pokedex Pokes now), and want to give it a test run in the Super Doubles agaisnt the trollier than hell AI. So what I want to ask is:
Looking at this Blaziken, what can you guys recommend I put on the team with it to best support it and make a good functioning team? I have a few vauge ideas, but nothing more.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I'm about to go into Super Doubles, and I have my heart set on using this exact Blaziken till round 10 in it:
Nickname: "Ruby" Male Speed Boost, Adamant Nature, 31/31/31/31/31/31; 252 Atk/252 Speed/ 6HP Moves: Blazekick/Brick Break/Power-Up Punch/Flame Charge
See this is set for Blaziken I randomly came up with and I want to try it in Doubles as I might use it in VGC Rating Battles (which allow non Kalos Pokedex Pokes now), and want to give it a test run in the Super Doubles agaisnt the trollier than hell AI. So what I want to ask is:
Looking at this Blaziken, what can you guys recommend I put on the team with it to best support it and make a good functioning team? I have a few vauge ideas, but nothing more.
Drop Flame Charge for Protect, considering it has Speed Boost :p

Last edited:
Ninetales,if mega,if non mega,Mega charizard Y then use either a special sweeper+Physical wall/mixed wall
If zard Y,1 physical and one special/mixed wall

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Best ball for this monster?

Was thinking timer, but opinions are nice! (quick, in a battle w/ it right now >_> have all balls in bag)
Yes this is a repost to get peoples alert bar-a-going :3

Drop Flame Charge for Protect, considering it has Speed Boost :p
I already said that I am using this Blaziken as is in my post. I want to see how it preforms before changing anything as it seems like a fun set and it might have a point a benefit to it. I will remember that for consideration latter though. Howerver, primaily I want team team suggestions though atm please. Move changes are okayish, but not what I truly want at the moment, I'll accept them, but I won't implement till after I try it. I'm just wanting to be sure my point is clear, I'm not trying to bell-ache, I'm just trying to make sure nothing is misunderstood.
Ninetales,if mega,if non mega,Mega charizard Y then use either a special sweeper+Physical wall/mixed wall
If zard Y,1 physical and one special/mixed wall
Hmm I see....How would I use a Ninetails here might I ask? I never use it as a Pokemon (I always like Aracnine more, hence I never made a Sunny Day team), and so I haven't bred one at all. As for a Special Sweeper, I guess my Thunderus would work great here, or even a Heatran....and wall would most likely be my Ferrothorn or Krookodile.....Who would and has paired well with Thunderous. But since I lack a Ninetails, what do you recommend I subsititute for it until I successfully chain breed one?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
a while ago I received an eevee from nice user Nerina which has been sitting around because I cant decide what to evolve it into, so I'm looking for some advice...

Eevee ♂ Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31
Anticipation
-Wish
-Curse
-Yawn
-Charm

I'm torn between Espeon and Sylveon atm mostly because that's what the ball would match. I'd love any advice!

a while ago I received an eevee from nice user Nerina which has been sitting around because I cant decide what to evolve it into, so I'm looking for some advice...

Anticipation
-Wish
-Curse
-Yawn
-Charm

I'm torn between Espeon and Sylveon atm mostly because that's what the ball would match. I'd love any advice!
Espeon wants to be Timid, or Bold (if Stored Power BP team). Actually, in OU Timid Espy is outclassed by every psychic and their mother- so Bold only.

Do Vaporeon. (Even though he likes to have Water Absorb/be Bold)

Sooo yeah, Bold Eevee rock.

(And I know the ball doesn't match Glaceon but that's your best choice for a Modest nature)

Random rant:

Don't you hate getting hacked crap on the GTS?
I just hello to a female Heavy Ball Omanyte... :(
The sad thing is, the damned hacked ball matches quite well.

Anticipation
-Wish
-Curse
-Yawn
-Charm

Personally: I say a Vaporeon, and run it on a Rain Team. That has the potential to be a riddiculously TROLLY Vaporeon with those IVs and Nature.
Then again Vaporeon is my Favorite Eevelution, so I MIGHT be a tad biased.
And for that Vaporeon, I reccomend: Rest/Scald/Toxic and whatever you want in that last slot, (I usually go Hydro Pump or Surf)
Espeon wants to be Timid, or Bold (if Stored Power BP team)

Do Vaporeon.
I just loved how much we though alike just now.

Anticipation
-Wish
-Curse
-Yawn
-Charm

I'd go with Sylveon. Espeon generally goes with Timid because it's in an important speed tier.
Also, because OMG IT'S PIIIINK <3

I already said that I am using this Blaziken as is in my post. I want to see how it preforms before changing anything as it seems like a fun set and it might have a point a benefit to it. I will remember that for consideration latter though. Howerver, primaily I want team team suggestions though atm please. Move changes are okayish, but not what I truly want at the moment, I'll accept them, but I won't implement till after I try it. I'm just wanting to be sure my point is clear, I'm not trying to bell-ache, I'm just trying to make sure nothing is misunderstood.

Hmm I see....How would I use a Ninetails here might I ask? I never use it as a Pokemon (I always like Aracnine more, hence I never made a Sunny Day team), and so I haven't bred one at all. As for a Special Sweeper, I guess my Thunderus would work great here, or even a Heatran....and wall would most likely be my Ferrothorn or Krookodile.....Who would and has paired well with Thunderous. But since I lack a Ninetails, what do you recommend I subsititute for it until I successfully chain breed one?
With ninetails, you use it for the ability drought to bring up blaziken's fire attacks?

I figured that much, I mean....what attacks and nature would I use on a Ninetails? I litterally have no clue, as I never use it.
Nature: Bold/Calm

Attacks: Heat Wave (Doubles), Will-o-Wisp, Protect (Doubles), Fire Blast, Solarbeam, Hex (??)

You can also run a 'quirky' set:

Timid or Modest/Air Balloon (or Life Orb)

-Overheat
-Power Swap
-Solarbeam
-WoW

I have 2 simple questions, one about VGC and the other one about a suggestion for a move set.

1. Is it possible to use a pokémon in VGC, if it could relearn a poké-bank only move?

2. I just hatched a shiny perfect litwick, while breeding for a 5IV flash fire one. It's timid and has the ability infiltrator and I don't know, what set I should go for.

I have 2 simple questions, one about VGC and the other one about a suggestion for a move set.

1. Is it possible to use a pokémon in VGC, if it could relearn a poké-bank only move?

2. I just hatched a shiny perfect litwick, while breeding for a 5IV flash fire one. It's timid and has the ability infiltrator and I don't know, what set I should go for.
A1:only KB pokes for this edition D:
A2:Choice Scarf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)