Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one 6iv Larvitar (that mean 31 iv's in all stats) with Careful nature up for trade. I am looking for the following; Charizardite Y or other iv trained pokemon. I m trading as this Larvitar has the wrong nature for me. PM me if you are willing to trade for Chrizardite Y ONLY.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
If I send out 3 Pokemon with intimidate in a triple battle, does it lower the attack of all opposing Pokemon by 3 stages?

I'm looking for the following pokemon on Heart Gold: Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Squirtle & Stunky. I don't care about nature and IVs since this is just for my pokedex. PM me for negotiations.

I'm also looking for a Japanese adamant ditto with flawless IVs on either 4/5th gen.

If I send out 3 Pokemon with intimidate in a triple battle, does it lower the attack of all opposing Pokemon by 3 stages?
The ones on the side will be at -2 atk, whilst the middle 'mon will be at -3 atk. This is, of course, assuming that none of your opponent's Pokemon have Hyper Cutter/Clear Body/etc.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have one 6iv Larvitar (that mean 31 iv's in all stats) with Careful nature up for trade. I am looking for the following; Charizardite Y or other iv trained pokemon. I m trading as this Larvitar has the wrong nature for me. PM me if you are willing to trade for Chrizardite Y ONLY.
Is the Larvitar Male? Would you take one of my 6 IV Pokemon in my thread for it?

Give away time! If you'd like your own HP Grass Feebas 31/0/31/30/31/31 with the Egg Moves Mist, Haze, Hypnosis, and Dragon Pulse, send me a PM and for everyone who sends me a PM I'll assign you a randomly generated number between 1 and 100. At 11PM US ET I will send my congratulations to the person with the highest generated number!

Feebas

Modest w/ Oblivious(Competitive)
31/0/31/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Grass)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)