Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i have to be online at the same time as you at some point so that it updates my game and lets me know that you have beaten the elite four. However my 3ds is being spotty atm so it might be something wrong with my end.
Just discovered my third safari Pokemon: Hariyama :)

I am truly struggling to get a 4x or higher IV female riolu with Prankster. The combination of gender ratio and hidden ability inheritance is ruining my day. Does anyone have any lying around?

Does anyone have a Ditto in his/her friend safari? If you do please add and PM me. My FC is 1177-7818, and my friend safari is Water with Bibarel and Wartortle!

Anyone interested in Adamant SHED SKIN Dratini? They probably have good IVs since the parents are perfect and quint flawless but I'm not interested in them because of the ability. I haven't checked the IVs but the ones with Marvel Scale have all been at least quad flawless so these are probably the same. Feel free to offer anything since these are probably only viable as a male parent.

Anyone interested in Adamant SHED SKIN Dratini? They probably have good IVs since the parents are perfect and quint flawless but I'm not interested in them because of the ability. I haven't checked the IVs but the ones with Marvel Scale have all been at least quad flawless so these are probably the same. Feel free to offer anything since these are probably only viable as a male parent.
Why not just check the IVs?

if someone happens to have a shiny ryhorn, shellder, scyther/scizor, and maybe aron please inbox me i will trade pretty much any pokemon i got dependant on which one it is

Looking for Shiny Solosis preferably with Magic Guard ability and Quiet Nature.

My offers are:
-Small horde of Eevee (No notable IVs)
-Skrelp Quiet/Poison Touch with 31 Atk/Sp Atk/Def IVs
-Event Torchic with Mega Stone
-Story Lucario with Mega Stone.

Here's to hoping anyone is interested!

Ok I have been playing pokemon since gen 3, but never really got into the competitive stuff until recently, so I have a couple of questions.
1. I'm currently sharing a ds/ sd card with my sister( I got y, she got x), if I get my own ds and sd card, will I be able to move game data without reprecussions?
2. Blaziken is my favorite pokemon, and I've been using the speed boost event one for a while now. I've even won a couple wifi battles, but then I remembered he was uber, is the community ban list accepted for random wifi battles? In other words, are people gonna be mad I'm using mega blaziken? Or are people still deciding what to do with the megas? (Every wifi battle I've had Involve a mega evolution).
Anyway sorry for the long post :)

Ok I have been playing pokemon since gen 3, but never really got into the competitive stuff until recently, so I have a couple of questions.
1. I'm currently sharing a ds/ sd card with my sister( I got y, she got x), if I get my own ds and sd card, will I be able to move game data without reprecussions?
2. Blaziken is my favorite pokemon, and I've been using the speed boost event one for a while now. I've even won a couple wifi battles, but then I remembered he was uber, is the community ban list accepted for random wifi battles? In other words, are people gonna be mad I'm using mega blaziken? Or are people still deciding what to do with the megas? (Every wifi battle I've had Involve a mega evolution).
Anyway sorry for the long post :)
I borrowed a friend's 3DS to play Pokemon Y until I got a used one in the mail, so I think I can speak on this question. Even though X and Y require an SD card to play, all of your multiplayer info (Friend Code, your friends, etc.) is stored on the 3DS's memory itself. The 3DS does come with a function to transfer its memory from one 3DS to a separate one, but it will delete the data on the original 3DS. If you are the one who has been more active online, I would think it would be easier for her to use the new one, however, its possible for you to keep your current data on either 3DS (but not both!).

As far as using Blaziken (who is also one of my favorites BTW), my understanding is that people are currently keeping the same tiers as gen 5, with just the obvious new legendaries uber (Xerneas, Yveltral, and I'm not sure about Zygarde). However, that only pertains to battles with fellow Smogonites and friends who agree to ahere to it. When playing on random wifi battles, you play by Nintendos rules. This means no sleep clause, no evasion clause, and a slightly different set of ubers (Latias, Latios, any event-exclusive pokemon like Jirachi and Celebi are banned, whereas Garchomp, Excadrill, Thundurus, and Blaziken are all legal).

I borrowed a friend's 3DS to play Pokemon Y until I got a used one in the mail, so I think I can speak on this question. Even though X and Y require an SD card to play, all of your multiplayer info (Friend Code, your friends, etc.) is stored on the 3DS's memory itself. The 3DS does come with a function to transfer its memory from one 3DS to a separate one, but it will delete the data on the original 3DS. If you are the one who has been more active online, I would think it would be easier for her to use the new one, however, its possible for you to keep your current data on either 3DS (but not both!).

As far as using Blaziken (who is also one of my favorites BTW), my understanding is that people are currently keeping the same tiers as gen 5, with just the obvious new legendaries uber (Xerneas, Yveltral, and I'm not sure about Zygarde). However, that only pertains to battles with fellow Smogonites and friends who agree to ahere to it. When playing on random wifi battles, you play by Nintendos rules. This means no sleep clause, no evasion clause, and a slightly different set of ubers (Latias, Latios, any event-exclusive pokemon like Jirachi and Celebi are banned, whereas Garchomp, Excadrill, Thundurus, and Blaziken are all legal).
I want the new 3ds (I want to get the gold one that comes with a link between worlds and she has a bunch of pictures on her ds anyway), I havent registered any friends and have been playing with her account (We used the same friend code), so how would i transfer just pokemon y's data to the new system
Thank you so much :P

I want the new 3ds (I want to get the gold one that comes with a link between worlds and she has a bunch of pictures on her ds anyway), I havent registered any friends and have been playing with her account (We used the same friend code), so how would i transfer just pokemon y's data to the new system
Thank you so much :P
If you haven't registered any friends yet then I don't see what it is you need to worry about transferring.

Are you playing on cartridges or downloaded games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)