Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need ev items to speed, attack. And special attack.
Also I need leftovers, if someone want to trade I can be very generous.
Pm me
Just go to the battle trains and get them. You only need like 16 points and you get 3 for each win on the first train. Not to mention the early oponents are very easy to beat.

Im looking for a female Moxie (DW ability) Heracross and female Moxie (DW ability) Pinsir. Any nature would be fine, adamant if possible would be great.
I have many DW pokemon I can trade in return.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Anyone has a Female Breloom with Technician? I'm tired of walking 256 to find out that the fkn Hidden Grotto has nothing inside.

Any nature is good for me (I can breed); however, Adamant or Jolly are better.

Are you after specific natures or IV spreads. I could RNG a request, but I have a few variations of standard movesets. All shiny.
I'll trade you all 3, I'll be free tomorrow evening (Europe time)
Hey Mate.

Apologies for the late reply (crazy week). I am not too fussed with natures etc, its more for the sake of getting them for my younger cousins so specifics wasn't completely necessary. I actually obtained some on the mIRC channels.

However, for myself I am after a misdreavus... are you (or anyone else) able to help with that?

My 3ds friend code is 3453-9884-4331 if that helps

Last edited:
Looking for a DWF Murkrow (Nature IVs are irrelevant). I can either put something together for you to trade back within my capabilities or do EV training.

Hi I'm looking for

Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon
Gliscor /w Poison Heal & Jolly Nature
Espeon /w Magic Bounce & Timid Nature

Piplup etc IV's not bothered about, I'll breed it
Gliscor and Espeon need really good IV's since these two are going to be very important to my team.

i need to backup my rng'd event mons to .pkm files. i have about 10ish.

if anyone could assist, it would be greatly appreciated.

non-redis copy of each mon, and you must have an active smogon trade thread.

New here, so I hope I'm posting in the right place.

I'm working on a team and need a Golett (or Golurk, so long as it has no EVs) with No Guard and an Impish nature. I haven't been able to find one anywhere and I was wondering if anyone had one or knows where I should go to try and find one for myself. I've got a few masterballs I'd willing to trade in return

New here, so I hope I'm posting in the right place.

I'm working on a team and need a Golett (or Golurk, so long as it has no EVs) with No Guard and an Impish nature. I haven't been able to find one anywhere and I was wondering if anyone had one or knows where I should go to try and find one for myself. I've got a few masterballs I'd willing to trade in return

I can breed one for you, since I need one for myself anyway. You don't mind if it's shiny??

Pm me your FC. It will be done by Sunday (europe time)

Hi I'm looking for

Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon
Gliscor /w Poison Heal & Jolly Nature
Espeon /w Magic Bounce & Timid Nature

Piplup etc IV's not bothered about, I'll breed it
Gliscor and Espeon need really good IV's since these two are going to be very important to my team.
i have some piplups if your interested

I should have my games back soon, anyway I'm still looking for the following pokemon:

-Mew, bold synchronize with flawless IVs
-Jirachi, timid serene grace with flawless IVs
-Manaphy, timid hydration with flawless IVs (or HP Electric 70)
-Victini, jolly victory star with flawless IVs
-Thundurus, timid prankster with HP Ice 70 and caught in a dive ball
-Bulbasaur, timid chlorophyll with HP Fire 70 and caught in a dream ball
-Bulbasaur, calm chlorophyll with HP Fire 70 and caught in a dream ball
-Torchic, jolly speed boost with flawless IVs and caught in a dream ball
-Chimchar, jolly iron fist with flawless IVs and caught in a dream ball
-Chimchar, naïve iron fist with HP Ice 70 and caught in a dream ball
-XD SR pokemon with decent IVs
-male Munchlax/Snorlax, careful which knows curse and self-destruct with flawless or nearflawless IVs

Can someone RNG me a Jolly Nature Kyurem with perfect IVs? I don't care if it's Shiny or not. I just can't get the hang of RNGing my Black 2 and I need a Kyurem-B for my team.

I have a few pokemon that I'm looking for that cannot be acquired with the games I have. They are:

Larvitar-Sassy/Jolly-with Pursuit
Aaron-Adamant-rock head-with Head Smash-shiny would be neat
Murkrow-Adamant-DW ability-suckerpunch

Also looking for DW gibble

Need flawless IVs, I can trade:

timid latias, calm heatran, timid palkia, naive meloetta, all flawless IVs, on white 2

I will need to clone them first, which I will probably do with pokecheck (I will remove the ribbons)-if that's ok. I am the one who originally RNG'd them of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)