*Sigh* Genderless/Only Male Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!
Fairly new at all this breeding thing but I've been playing Pokemon Showdown for quite a while now, trying to breed my whole NU team I have on there on my Pokemon Y (didn't splurge for ORAS)~

Problem is, I don't have any Dittos with IVs, and Hitmonchan is a key factor to my team.
What I'm trying to say is that I either need someone to trade me a 5 IV Iron Fist Adamant Hitmonchan/Tyrogue or a ditto to breed said Hitmonchan with (preferably the latter, dittos come in handy for lots of situations, but Tyrogue is pretty much just as good at this point). If you want to trade me a Tyrogue, please name it "Little Mac" x). I also need a Munna and a Magby, but I can breed those myself so I really just need the pokemon themselves. If you do want to trade me Munna/Magby with IVs, then I'd need a Bold 5 IV Synchronize Munna/Musharna and a Modest 5 IV Flame Body Magby/Magmar/Magmortar (with HP grass if possible). Pretty sure I can figure out the rest of this specific team myself.

In terms of what I have to trade, I have a few shinies if thats your style but I don't think any of them have more than two or three IVs, so not really useful for competitive play. I have about 3 5IV Bold tentacools with both Rapid Spin and Knock Off egg moves but all three have clear body and not liquid ooze, 2 Relaxed pinecos w/ stealth rock and sturdy, a 5 IV modest sap sipper goomy I got off of wonder trade that's missing the Defense IV. I've been breeding Eevees for a while and have a few 4 IV ones that are missing the offensive IV (Att or Sp. Att) that could be useful if you'd like, and I could certainly breed another 5 IV beedrill for anyone who needs one, I do already have quite a few 4 IV ones though. I have a 4 IV Huge Power Adamant Marill with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum that I got off of wonder trade, with this one missing Speed and Defense. I Also have a 4 IV Bold sableye without HP or Att IVs that also have recover, trick, feint, and Metal Burst, and a 4 IV Torchic with Speed boost, missing HP and Defense IVs. Got a few other lower IVs and particular pokemon if you'd like to PM me. Sorry, this is quite wordy. Did I mention I'm new at this?

Anyways! Message me if you'd like to trade, I appreciate anything! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)