BW OU Shmacked. (Standard OU)

WHAAAA?!?!

Yes. Shmacked.That is the title of my second ever RMT, and I'm going to put as much effort as possible into this.
To those of you who don't know me, I'm Trickzio and I'm a lurker, hence the 10+ posts. This opening article isn't going to be as long as my other one due to the lack of a full story about how I got into competitive battling, but I'll discuss it briefly as most of you probably still don't know me too well. I came in early Gen IV where I wasn't the most successful, but I did decently. At the time I used the Smogon analyses but didn't play on the server as the Shoddy server was closed and I had no idea where everyone went. Later on (about the time Skymin was banned in Gen V) I got onto PO and started owning up with really wierd sets like lead Electrode (Taunt / Thunderbolt / Volt Switch / Hidden Power [Ice] really works, people!). Took a 2 year or so break and here I am again, in the business. You can contact me on the PO server as Trickzio, though it's likely that I live in a different time zone than you. Anyways, I'd like to post this team because it is out of the ordinary for my playstyle, yet ironically it's been doing well (or so it feels). The team has many weaknesses which I'd like to patch up, and which I'd like you to patch up with me. Keep in mind that I play very defensive most of the time, I tend to predict a lot (sometimes in my favour, sometimes... not so much) and I enjoy a good, challenging game. So, without further adieu, here is my team:
The Team
Team Building Process:
In all of my experience with competitive battling, I unfortunately never had the chance to use New MixMence. I was using one of my standard stall teams a while back )which wasn't broken up by some of the best WallBreakers in the game, namely Infernape and Keldeo) and yet CLASSIC MixMence went to town on me. Don't get me wrong, I've used Sally before, but it was usually a DD set or a Scarf set. Since the Scarf set is slightly outclassed by my beloved Scarf Latios (I vote it for top revenge killer in the game, and you?) I decided to settle on something that could dent the entire opposite team. It takes a good team to stand up to Sally once he gets his Moxie going.

Who else but Ferro to absolutely hold a team together? Ever seen his resistance chart? O_o. Still not as good as a Ghost/Steel with Levitate, but GameFreak'll probably give us that with 50/60/60 defences or something. Bottom line, Ferro is awesome, and I always hate going against it.

In comes Swampert, closing a lot of my team's holes, providing offensive support with Stealth Rock, and hitting hard with his expansive coverage. He provides some great synergy with Ferrothorn as a bonus.

Tentacruel is one of my most-used Pokemon, for a reason. It has the ability to force out offensive threats with a titanic Special Defence, as well as providing some support and giving off some utility. He is awesome.

Scarf Latios is awesome. It is awesome. It has saved me so many times, and it always finds ample opportunities to switch in thanks to great Special bulk and his plethora of resistances. As with Swampert he provides some great coverage, but unlike Swampert, he is rarely outsped.

Heatran is up, with a really weird set but anything that can beat Blissey 1v1 is welcome. The final Pokemon on my team, Heatran can counter many a dragon Choice-locked into their STAB attacks or locked into Outrage. It misses out on other Heatrans if I'm packing HP Ice though. I like to switch it around regularly.

This was my team at the beginning of the RMT.

Salamence @ Lum Berry
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 192Atk / 64SpAtk / 252Spe
Nature: Naive (+Spe, -SpDef)
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Outrage
-Earthquake
We should all be familiar with this set. MixMence is a common target for status on the switch, hence the Lum Berry. I switched from the Life Orb because he tended to die a lot earlier thanks to the recoil, and the cure for confusion on Outrage helps him go on a rampage much easier once on +1. He outspeeds a lot of threats, but he is left short of the Base 110 Speed Tier causing him to switch out much more than I'd really like. Draco Meteor can nail a physical wall, as Mence doesn't mind the drop in Special Attack too much thanks to Outrage and Earthquake. Fire Blast gets past Skarmory and Ferrothorn, Earthquake provides coverage against the likes of non-balloon Heatran, Tyranitar and Tentacruel (who really shouldn't be staying in on Mence but it happens). Outrage provides incredibly powerful STAB, disintegrating anything that isn't Specially Defensive steel types. The nature and EVs are standard affair, as once he gets a Moxie boost the drop in power from standard sets shouldn't really be a problem.

My whole team was built around this fellow, and he can be used to clear the way for Latios and vice-versa. Salamence is definitely doing his job well, but if I see fit I can still replace him. The only Pokemon that can safely switch in is Heatran w/ Air Balloon, and even then he takes chunks from Outrage.
Threat List:
-Can switch into this set on Fire Blast and Earthquake and destroy Salamence with a Scarfed Draco Meteor or Outrage.
-Can set up a Dragon Dance if Multiscale isn't broken, then proceed to kill Salamence with a boosted Outrage or Dragon Claw.
-Switches in to Fire Blast and threatens to kill Salamence with Ice Beam and superior speed.
-Can switch into any of Salamence's physical attacks and KO with priority Ice Shard.
-If scarfed or under the rain, Kingdra can outrun and kill Salamence with STAB Outrage or Draco Meteor, or even Ice Beam.
-Opposing Salamence (especially Choice Scarf) threatens to speed tie/outspeed and Outrage/DM for the KO.
-Latios comes in on EQ or Fire Blast and threatens to KO with a super powerful dragon-type attack of choice.
-He can't really come in, but he can revenge kill with a Scarf or simply use Ice Shard to dispose of Salamence.
-Weavile revenge kills with Ice Punch/Shard in the same fashion as Mamoswine.
-As well as summoning hail, a weather that dragons absolutely hate, Abomasnow can switch into Earthquake and dispose of Salamence quite easily with Ice Shard.
-Can't really come in on anything, but can surely do some damage as a revenge killer with STAB Stone Edge to dent Salamence.
-Commonly seen carrying HP Ice to provide BoltBeam coverage which eats up dragons.
-Keldeo with Icy Wind or HP Ice can come in on Fire Blast and go to town on Salamence with it's insane speed.
-Jolteon revenge kills easily with HP Ice, as Thundurus-T does.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Thorns
EVs: 252HP / 88Def / 168SpDef
IVs: 0Spe
Nature: Sassy (+SpDef, -Spe)
-Curse
-Gyro Ball
-Leech Seed
-Spikes​
The first thing you probably noticed when you saw this Ferrothorn set were the odd EVs and CurseBall. I'm a big fan of CurseBall Ferrothorn, as at +2 it can 2HKO most non-resists. However, Gliscor and other Protect users love to stall out Gyro Ball's measly PP, which can be problematic in the long run. When boosting my defence, I have EVs and positive natures in Special Defence and vice-versa. Iron Thorns annoys every physical attacker, Spikes provides great offensive support and Leech Seed quickly disposes of defensive Pokemon lacking reliable recovery. Ferrothorn literally holds the team together, and for this reason only he shoots to the top of the usage chart.

Ferro's function is also boosted thanks to the prevalence and dominance of rain in the weather war, neutering it's fire weakness. Latios and Tentacruel easily switch into fighting type attacks, and as such they provide great synergy with Ferrothorn.
Threat list:
-Venusaur in the sun can Sleep Powder Ferrothorn, being immune to Leech Seed and fry the poor durian with a sun-boosted Hidden Power [Fire].
-Quite possibly Ferrothorn's biggest enemy, Ninetales never fails to counter Ferrothorn effectively (unless you're running some stupid set lacking fire type moves)
-If Scizor never got Superpower then Ferro would hard wall it. However, Scizor does and this is a problem for Ferro as it will never stay in on a non-locked Scizor.
-Tar definitely has an arsenal of super effective moves to use against poor Ferro - Flamethrower comes to mind.
-Dat Technician Mach Punch/Low Sweep
-Incoming MixMence says hi with a Fire Blast to destroy any Ferro set.
-Ouch! Specs Hidden Power [Fire] means that Latios surely forces Ferrothorn out.
-Infernape is a prime wallbreaker this gen and Ferrothorn just happens to be one of the walls he breaks. His STABS are both SE on Ferro.
-Having problems with defensive steels? Never fear! Magnezone is here to trap any steel type in existence with a cool ability and HP Fire. Seriously though, I have to play carefully every time I see Zone in Team Preview.
-Tran switches into any attack and Storms it's way into a team's defence.
-Comes in on any attack and hits extremely hard, causing switches.
-Resists Gyro Ball, doesn't care about Leech Seed and Curse won't save Ferro from a sun-boosted Flare Blitz. Not happening.
-Ferro is one of the few things slower than Reuniclus, and any user of the blob will take advantage of that with a 2HKOing Focus Blast.
-Chandelure can Sub up, Nasty Plot or straight up fry Ferro with a powerful Flamethrower coming off of 145 Base SpAtk.
-Volc Quiver Dances in Ferro's face and Roosts off any damage caused by Leech Seed and/or Spikes. Volc in the sun is especially dangerous once Tentacruel is down.
-The only thing that Terrakion has to beware of is Gyro Ball, and even then you should never stay in on Terrakion with Ferrothorn. That STAB Close Combat is going to hurt.
-Lando-T Hammer Arms Ferro's face with a superb base 145 Attack.
-Same as above.
-Threatens with Hammer Arm but also STAB 100% accurate Hurricane in the rain. This always 2HKOes.
-Keldeo is a definite threat to Ferrothorn, especially those lacking Power Whip thanks to Secret Sword.
-Same as Reuniclus, Alakazam takes no passive damage and hits hard with Focus Blast.

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240HP / 252Atk / 16Def
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -Spe)
-Waterfall
-Ice Punch
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rock​
Swampert has a great defensive typing, giving it handy resistances to fire and rock. Swampert can handle a lot of Ferrothorn's counters quite effectively, in the same light that Ferrothorn can do for Swampert's counters. At ~33% Swampert's Waterfall gets boosted to pretty powerful levels. This attack, alongside coverage moves in Earthquake and Ice Punch allow it to 2HKO a large portion of the metagame. Stealth Rock provides Salamence and Latios with some offensive support, helping them in their sweep. Not much else to say here - pretty standard if you ask me. All I have to say is that it catches a lot of people off guard with it's bulk and raw power/coverage.
Threat list:
-Outspeeds and sleeps Swampert even without the sun up, and KOs with STAB SolarBeam/Energy Ball/Giga Drain. It has to be wary about Hidden Power Ice and Earthquake though.
-Same as Victreebel, just a lot less common.
-Swampert really can't do that much to Slowbro, and Slowbro can retaliate with a burn.
-Awesome bulk allows it to switch in with ease and KO Swampert easily with Leaf Storm and Nasty Plot.
-Techniloom is quite possibly Swampert's least favourite Pokemon to go up against, with his STAB Bullet Seed.
-A lot of strong special attackers can OHKO Swampert, and Latios is no exception. He can switch in and proceed to dent a member of the team with Specs Draco Meteor.
-Roserade functions in a similar way to Venusaur and Victreebel, putting Swampert to sleep, setting up, and then killing Swampert.
-Abomasnow is yet another grass type with a strong move to threaten Swampert.
-Virizion Swords Dances on Swampert's switch, and wrecks a member of my team with her great dual STABs.

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 252HP / 240Def / 16Spe
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
-Scald
-Giga Drain
-Toxic Spikes
-Rapid Spin​
Tentacruel is one of my personal favourite Rapid Spinners, as there aren't too many good bulky ones out there. While it's Poison-typing does become annoying sometimes defensively, it means I can clear up Toxic Spikes on the go and take a few grass attacks. Toxic Spikes helps provide even more offensive support for my dragons and rounds off the full hazard support. Rapid Spin is to keep the Rocks off my side of the field, Giga Drain annoys Rotom-W and Scald is standard. The EVs in Speed give me a chance to out speed Breloom and Scald him for the burn before he can really do some damage. Black Sludge really annoys Tricksters who will soon wish they had their Choice Items back. While it doesn't effectively "counter" too many key Pokemon or fill in gaps in my team, it provides some excellent utility and thus I will always consider it when building a new competitive team.
Threat list:
-Alakazam outspeeds and KOs with his strong super effective attacks and immunity to Toxic Spikes.
-Starmie threatens with a powerful Thunderbolt up it's sleeve. It can also spin away Tentacruel's hazards.
-Gyarados doesn't care about anything Tentacruel has to offer, except maybe a burn from Scald. Gyarados can DD and use Earthquake to dispose of Tentacruel.
-SE Thunder in the rain means that Tenta is long gone once Jolteon is sent out.
-Tar has gargantuan Special Defence in the sand and hits with an Earthquake. All it is really worried about is a Scald burn.
-Flygon can switch in and hit with a STAB Earthquake/Earth Power.
-MixMence can be really dangerous, especially one's carrying Earthquake..
-Functions nearly identically to his younger sister, showing Tentacruel a Thunderbolt or Psyshock.
-Tentacruel really can't do anything to Rachi. Jirachi has Psychic and a plethora of electric-type moves for Tentacruel to be fried by.
-Rotom-Wash can KO or scout with Thunderbolt and Volt Switch.
-Do I need to explain? Specs Thunder in the rain is God damn deadly.

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4Def / 252SpAtk / 252Spe
Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
-Draco Meteor
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power [Fire]
-Surf​
This set is amazing. It has great coverage, raw power even with the exclusion of Specs and speed. Scarf Latios revenge kills +1 dragons, Scarf Terrakion, Scarf anything and anything. Seriously. With it's great coverage almost nothing switches in safely. Almost.

Ugh... pink blobs. We all hate them. First Ditto, then Chansey, and then Blissey. Unfortunately for Latios, the latter two are problematic, both not even being 3HKOed by a full power Draco Meteor. For this reason, I've paired it with Salamence who can break through Latios's counters and dent Pokemon that would otherwise not be KOed by Latios. Latios can also perform this role for Salamence, and as such they become "Double Dragons" a term ubers players would be very familiar with.
Threat list:
-Functioning the same way as her older sister, Chansey walls Special Attacks like no other.
-Above.
-Can revenge kill with Pursuit or scout for offensive momentum with U-turn. VERY dangerous.
-Tyranitar summons sandstorm, but also holds a very, very powerful Pursuit. Beware the dinosaur thing.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 52HP / 252SpAtk / 204Spe
Nature: Modest (+SpAtk, -Atk)
-Magma Storm
-Taunt
-Roar
-Earth Power​
You probably don't approve of this set, but let me explain. With Magma Storm and Taunt, Heatran beats Blissey/Chansey 1v1. Roar lets me switch them back if they decide to switch to a counter, and Earth Power dents Tentacruel, who I incidently outrun thanks to the extra Speed EVs. Heatran forces a lot of things out, but it still has it's counters. This set is far from perfect and suggestions (as long as they are appropriate) are more than welcome.
Threat list:
-It has three heads but it has a 4x effective attack. What you gonna do?
-Waterfall gg Heatran. Switches in on any of my attacks.
-Tar has access to EQ and a gargantuan Special Defence under sand to seal the coffin for Heatran.
-Latios is only really problematic if it carries surf, but I don't see why not.
-STAB Close Combat really hurts Heatran.
-Wouldn't be a problem if it didn't carry Mach Punch, but it does, so :(
-Close Combat and EQ are both guaranteed OHKOes.
-Same as above but replace Earthquake with Hydro Pump.

Edits:
-Added an importable section for raters to test out my team

Import:
Salamence @ Lum Berry
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Spd / 192 Atk / 64 SAtk
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Outrage
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 168 SDef / 88 Def
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Curse

Swampert @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 Atk / 240 HP / 16 Def
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Stealth Rock

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Spd / 240 Def
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Surf

Heatran @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SAtk / 52 HP / 204 Spd
Modest Nature
- Magma Storm
- Roar
- Taunt
- Earth Power

Currently Testing:
Starmie-->Tentacruel
Gliscor-->Swampert
Gengar-->Heatran
Specs-->Scarf for Latios

Thanks for reading my RMT - I'll post a few more threats in the comments, as I was limited by the amount of pictures I could post in the RMT. For now though, this is the end of my post. Thanks again for reading - it means a lot to me.

Reserved for Threat List.

More Salamence Threats:
-Latias can switch into Fire Blast and Earthquake, and it survives Draco Meteor. It outspeeds and can hit back hard with Dragon Pulse or Draco Meteor.
-While Alakazam can't switch in safely (unless his MagicSash isn't broken), he can easily revenge with a strong Psychic/Psyshock or the rare Hidden Power [Ice].
-Quagsire can revenge kill with Ice Beam, ignoring Moxie's boosts. It needs some serious investment in defence to live an Outrage though.
-If he lives an attack, he can sure as hell hit back with Counter/Mirror Coat to seal off the KO.
-If Scarfed or had Rain Dance set up prior, Kingdra can really do some damage to Salamence as it can switch in to Fire Blast and take minimal damage while 2HKOing with Draco Meteor, Outrage or even Ice Beam.
-Suicune can take any of Salamence's unboosted attacks and return back with Ice Beam, healing off the damage with RestTalk.
-ScarfTar can come in with his superb Special Defense under sand and OHKO Salamence with STAB Stone Edge.
-Opposing Swampert can take an unboosted attack and hit back with an Ice Beam for the KO.
-Milotic performs similarly to Suicune, especially if Marvel Scale is active.
-Same as Kingdra, if rain has been set up prior then Ludicolo can OHKO with Ice Beam.
-Scarf Rotom-Frost, albeit rare, can OHKO with a powerful STAB Blizzard.
-Scarf Hydreigon can revenge kill with Draco Meteor or Dragon Pulse.
-Scarfed Kyurem can OHKO Salamence with Blizzard/Ice Beam/Outrage/Draco Meteor.
-Scarfed variants can come in on Earthquake or Fire Blast and threaten to OHKO with Stone Edge or Hidden Power [Ice].
-Same as above.
-Outspeeds with a powerful Hurricane that can confuse Salamence if Lum Berry has not yet activated.
-Venusaur under sun can switch into a second Draco Meteor, outspeed and sleep Salamence and prepare Growths for the sweep.
-With a scarf equipped Nidoking out speeds and threatens to kill with Ice Beam.
-Traps and out speeds with Stone Edge, but cannot switch into any of Salamence's attacks.
-Switches into Fire Blast or a weakened Draco Meteor to out speed with a Scarf and KO with Ice Beam.
-Can revenge kill with Ice Shard.
-Can revenge kill by using Protect to get a Speed Boost before using Ice Fang for the KO.

More Ferrothorn Threats:
-Though more of a gimmick than anything, Charizard with Solar Power in the sun really threatens Ferrothorn by switching into any attack and destroying Ferro with a STAB Fire Blast.
-Nidoqueen with Sheer Force Flamethrower comes in on any attack and immediately threatens if bearing a Choice item.
-Machamp has a 100% accurate DynamicPunch to abuse whenever he enters the battlefield on Ferrothorn. Machamp is really frustrating as it almost always ends up confusing and killing a Pokemon on my team.
-Victreebel is used enough in OU to net itself an inclusion in this threat list. With Sleep Powder and Hidden Power [Fire] in the sun Victreebel functions similarly to Ferrothorn.
-Slowbro heals off the Spikes damage with Regenerator and Slack Off and can kill Ferrothorn with Fire Blast or Flamethrower.
-Gengar has access to Focus Blast but can also Trick and Cripple Ferrothorn with an unwanted Choice item.
-Choice Band Dragonite often carries Superpower or Fire Punch so that it isn't completely walled by steels such as Ferrothorn. Dragonite is immune to Spikes.
-Espeon bounces back Ferrothorn's beloved hazards so he becomes somewhat of a detriment to his team.
-Wobbuffet (spelling?) can Encore Ferrothorn into doing the same thing multiple times, Counter his Gyro Ball and prepare an incoming set-up sweeper to do it's job.
-Houndoom has some neat dual STABs that are walled by few and Ferrothorn is no exception as it comes on the bad end of a STAB Fire attack.
-Metagross gets Hammer Arm, meaning that it can come in, resist Gyro Ball and Hammer Arm for the KO.
-Close Combat hits really hard on Ferrothorn, but Life Orb recoil along with Iron Barbs means that Staraptor is more of a minor threat to my team as a whole because it won't be sticking around for very long.
-Lucario can run a variety of sets to quickly check Ferro with it's STAB Fighting-type moves.
-Mamoswine commonly carries Superpower for Pokemon such as Ferrothorn that would otherwise be quite a nuisance to it. Mamoswine has to really watch out for Gyro Ball though.
-Zoroark can disguise himself as a Pokemon Ferrothorn can counter, Nasty Plot up and get rid of my whole team one by one, disposing of Ferro with Flamethrower.
-Not really threatening on it's own, but Amoonguss can Spore Ferrothorn and use him as set-up bait for incoming attackers.
-Haxorus gets Superpower and Brick Break to Fraxure Ferrothorn (pun intended).
-Virizion can break Ferrothorn using powerful STAB fighting type moves, and is immune to Leech Seed similarly to Breloom.

Not a bad team. I think some common pokemon like Gastrodon, Infernape (after latios/tentacruel is down) and perhaps a Cele-tran combo. I think a Gyarados will be very dangerous after ferrothorn is down. SD scizor may give troubles, i.e. Switch in on the Ferrothorn, SD up and destroy most things, or predict heatran/staying in and go for the Superpower. After 1 SD, scizor also 1hko's both your dragons with bullet punch, so you may have to watch very carefully. Tentacruel is your best option to counter many of these things, and must be kept alive until their major threats are shut down.

Swampert is an interesting choice, with a nice type coverage, but may I suggest Landorus or Gliscor for more offense/bulk, given the 4 water type resists in your team.

~Avengers

Not a bad team. I think some common pokemon like Gastrodon, Infernape (after latios/tentacruel is down) and perhaps a Cele-tran combo. I think a Gyarados will be very dangerous after ferrothorn is down. SD scizor may give troubles, i.e. Switch in on the Ferrothorn, SD up and destroy most things, or predict heatran/staying in and go for the Superpower. After 1 SD, scizor also 1hko's both your dragons with bullet punch, so you may have to watch very carefully. Tentacruel is your best option to counter many of these things, and must be kept alive until their major threats are shut down.

Swampert is an interesting choice, with a nice type coverage, but may I suggest Landorus or Gliscor for more offense/bulk, given the 4 water type resists in your team.

~Avengers
I'll deeply consider that - thanks for the rate!
I'm really stupid to not have seen that glaring Scizor weakness. I'll try out Gliscor with Stealth Rock, something I haven't done before, and see if it's beneficial for the team. <3

dragon dance dragnite could be threat to this team if it carries earthquake and chage ferrothrone's curse to thunder wave

dragon dance dragnite could be threat to this team if it carries earthquake and chage ferrothrone's curse to thunder wave
Thunder Wave is pretty useless alongside Gyro Ball on Ferrothorn. Dnite is handily revenge killed at +1 by Scarf Latios. Thanks for the rate!

Asek

Banned deucer.
Hey Trickzio, I see you often on PS! so i will try help you with your team. It looks preety solid but I noticed a few pokemon that can give you troubles. Running calcs, I see that Lucario will cause you grief as besides Tentacruel, All of your team will be OHKO'd by one of his moves after SR and Tentacruel cant switch in and even if it gets in safely, Lucario has a 25% Chance to OHKO Tentacruel after SR damage. A more threatening weakness is both variants of Reuniclus. Offensive TR has a SE move for your whole team minus Swampert and Calm Mind variants can pick up boosts off many of your team members and is bulky enough to take a hit from from many of your team members and Recover of the damage and pick up more boost's. Smaller threats noted include Shell Smash Cloyster, Life Orb Mamoswine and Focus Sash Alakazam. Also noted was that a spinblocker would do wonders for your team as you are utilizing all 3 hazards and you cant protect them very well. To help you fix all these problems why not try the uncommon Scarf Gengar over your current Heatran? It gives your opponent a nasty surprise, gives you a solid revenge killer and protects your hazards. If you opt to take Gengar then switching Latios Scarf to a Specs would make sense as you dont need 2 scarfed mons and Latios appreciates the extra power
GL, Gengar set below
Gengar @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Timid (+Spd -Atk)
EV's: 4Def / 252SpA/ 252Spd
-Trick
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
-Thunderbolt/ HP Fire (Tbolt looks better for your team but HP Fire means you aren't Wrecked by Scizor)

Hey Trickzio, I see you often on PS! so i will try help you with your team. It looks preety solid but I noticed a few pokemon that can give you troubles. Running calcs, I see that Lucario will cause you grief as besides Tentacruel, All of your team will be OHKO'd by one of his moves after SR and Tentacruel cant switch in and even if it gets in safely, Lucario has a 25% Chance to OHKO Tentacruel after SR damage. A more threatening weakness is both variants of Reuniclus. Offensive TR has a SE move for your whole team minus Swampert and Calm Mind variants can pick up boosts off many of your team members and is bulky enough to take a hit from from many of your team members and Recover of the damage and pick up more boost's. Smaller threats noted include Shell Smash Cloyster, Life Orb Mamoswine and Focus Sash Alakazam. Also noted was that a spinblocker would do wonders for your team as you are utilizing all 3 hazards and you cant protect them very well. To help you fix all these problems why not try the uncommon Scarf Gengar over your current Heatran? It gives your opponent a nasty surprise, gives you a solid revenge killer and protects your hazards. If you opt to take Gengar then switching Latios Scarf to a Specs would make sense as you dont need 2 scarfed mons and Latios appreciates the extra power
GL, Gengar set below
Gengar @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Timid (+Spd -Atk)
EV's: 4Def / 252SpA/ 252Spd
-Trick
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
-Thunderbolt/ HP Fire (Tbolt looks better for your team but HP Fire means you aren't Wrecked by Scizor)
The only thing I'm hesitant about here is the fact that I'll have no way to revenge run away +1 dragons if I change Latios' set to Specs. Instead of HP Fire/Thunderbolt I'll try out Hidden Power [Ice]. Thanks for the rate!

Jacks0n

formerly grassycow
i consider replacing heatran with electrode, and maybe swampert with electrode aswell. Loppuny could work over ferro. otherwise great team and congrats on peaking at 1200. gl on low ladder my fren :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)