Shiny Pokemon Experiences

Ever found a shiny Pokemon

• Total voters
After I finished Pokémon Crystal, I decided that before I Pokémon Bank shut down (not confirmed on when that’ll be, so don’t worry just yet) I’d hunt one of the most elusive shinies of all of Pokémon, Celebi.

And I got it!
IMG_1110.jpeg

Rather quickly in fact - it’s possible to get about 110~ of these per hour accounting for human error, and I hunted it for 2 hours at a time, only about 5 times over 3 days so I got it in about 1000~ resets ( I suspect it may have been below that) ridiculously lucky for a 1/8192 shiny with no improving odds. (Also can I just say, the GSC shiny effect might be my favourite one in the entire series, it’s so cool!)

I of course transferred it up to SwSh, and made a pitstop along the way to get it the Tree Victor title from USUM because I thought it was fitting:
IMG_1125.jpeg

I have to say, worth it!

Love this shiny a lot; it was the last one I needed of the Johto Legends, and I think all of them look amazing:
IMG_1111.jpeg

IMG_1113.jpeg

Sorry for the image spam, and thanks for reading!

no I did not initially post this in the wrong thread you saw nothing
D4E584AA-B01C-4D68-A82D-D9C5D860DF66.jpeg

This is the only existing image of a Shiny Metang that I accidentally ran into whilst biking up the Snowside Slope in the Crown Tundra in late 2020

My team was not prepared to catch it and that combined with the Beldum line’s infamously low catch rate led to it slowly dying to Hail damage as I could do nothing but spam Ultra Balls that it kept breaking out of.

It was one of the first shiny pokemon I ever encountered in a mainline game and I failed to catch it :(

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)