Shiny Japanese Dittos

Status
Not open for further replies.
New week, new ditto!

IGN: Matthew
Deposited: level 6 Female Alola Meowth
Wanted: 6 IV Jolly Ditto

Favorite Region: I really like Alola: the four islands are really cool and I love Sun/Moon
Pokemon: Level 6 male Wingull in a Nest Ball
IGN: Alex
GTS Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokemon that has been raised from an Egg.
Ditto Requested: Jolly 6IV

Thanks again Totes. Really appreciate these - used your last Ditto to breed a shiny Goomy today. Not sure if you want to hear my favorite region again, but my second favorite has probably been Alola so far.

Edit: Around 2PM my Wingull's still up on the GTS so I am hoping it will make it until 4!
requesting another

requested: Jolly- 31/31/31/31/31/31
deposited: zubat lv 12 male
IGN: seventh

thanks again!
Deposited: a lvl 8 magnemite
Request: Timid- 31/6/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE
Ign: Imbakke

Favorite region? Being an older gentleman (30's) i'd have to say Kanto, although it might just be my rose-tinted goggles! Was a blast going through a beautifully designed region back in its day. Also it was quite fun to when all the rumours about different ways to get Mew and wild starters, tried the weirdest thing but nothing worked :p
All sent! You guys enjoy :)

Pokemon: Level 31 female Mimikyu in a luxury ball
IGN: David
GTS Message: Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance.
Ditto Requested: Naive- 30/31/30/31/31/31 HP ICE

It's difficult to pick a favorite region, but at the moment I'd probably go with Alola, it has such interesting Pokemon, a good story, and memorable character.

Thanks for the GA! =)

Last edited:
Pokemon: Level 28 Male Geodude in a Pokeball
IGN: Riannon
Answer to question:
My favorite has to be Hoenn. My first game was on Pokemon Emerald, always loved everything in it especially the soundtrack.

Thanks!

Last edited:
It's a new week, and I'd like to receive another Ditto.

IGN: Gavin
Deposited: Stufful, Female, Level 18, Ultra Ball
Request: Brave - 31/31/31/31/31/0

Thanks!

Last edited:
Pokemon: Level 31 female Mimikyu in a luxury ball
IGN: David

It's difficult to pick a favorite region, but at the moment I'd probably go with Alola, it has such interesting Pokemon, a good story, and memorable character.

Thanks for the GA! =)
Pokemon: Level 28 Male Geodude in a Pokeball
IGN: Riannon
Answer to question:
My favorite has to be Hoenn. My first game was on Pokemon Emerald, always loved everything in it especially the soundtrack.
Thanks!
It's a new week, and I'd like to receive another Ditto.

IGN: Gavin
Deposited: Stufful, Female, Level 18, Ultra Ball
Request: Brave - 31/31/31/31/31/0

Thanks!
Sent! Enjoy guys!

I won't be available to do anymore requests until tomorrow since I have tests I need to study for tomorrow.

Deposited lvl 30 heracross
Wanted timid hp ice
IGN Koraan
I struggle to decide between kalos and johto but i would lean towards johto just because my i owned soul silver first. And i think they were my fav purely based on the fact that i could explore both in the one game. Many hours spent in those regions.

Deposited lvl 30 heracross
Wanted timid hp ice
IGN Koraan
I struggle to decide between kalos and johto but i would lean towards johto just because my i owned soul silver first. And i think they were my fav purely based on the fact that i could explore both in the one game. Many hours spent in those regions.
Sniped, please try again.

Demantoid

APMS Founder
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Deposited: lvl 40 male Wimpod
Wanted: 6 iv Naive
IGN: Demantoid

My favorite region is probably Kalos because xy were the first games I actually played.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Pokemon: Tentacool (M) lvl 24
IGN: Stefan
Ditto Requested: Jolly- 31/31/31/31/31/31
Answer to question: My favorite region is Sinnoh, mostly because of the different Distortion World and because Cynthia is awesome.

Last edited:
Deposited: lvl 13 male Crabrawler
IGN: Buck

Favourite region has to be Hoenn,as i spent more than 600 hours of gametime playing Pokemon Ruby

Pokemon: Tentacool (M) lvl 24
IGN: Stefan
Ditto Requested: Jolly- 31/31/31/31/31/31
Answer to question: My favorite region is Sinnoh, mostly because of the different Distortion World and because Cynthia is awesome.
Deposited: lvl 13 male Crabrawler
IGN: Buck

Favourite region has to be Hoenn,as i spent more than 600 hours of gametime playing Pokemon Ruby
Sent, enjoy!
No worries, sorry i should of waited till you were ready.
Deposited: lvl 22 phantump
Wanted: timid hp ice
IGN: Koraan
Sniped again :/

Acast

Ghost of a Forum Mod & PS Room Owner
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
It's been a week since my last request, so I'd like another please.

Requested: Timid - 31/8/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Deposited: Lvl 8 male Rattata in a regular Pokeball

Just so I can say I'm following the rules, I'll give another answer to your question. My second favorite region is definitely Johto, but it's mostly because of nostalgia. My first pokemon game was Blue, but I was so young I barely remember playing it. Gold is the first pokemon game that I remember playing, and I spent countless hours on it. Cyndaquil is still one of my favorite pokemon to this day because of my memories from Johto. I think the remakes are easily some of the best pokemon games to date. Each time a new pokemon game is revealed, I keep hoping we'll have pokemon following behind us again just like in HGSS.

It's been a week since my last request, so I'd like another please.

Requested: Timid - 31/8/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Deposited: Lvl 8 male Rattata in a regular Pokeball

Just so I can say I'm following the rules, I'll give another answer to your question. My second favorite region is definitely Johto, but it's mostly because of nostalgia. My first pokemon game was Blue, but I was so young I barely remember playing it. Gold is the first pokemon game that I remember playing, and I spent countless hours on it. Cyndaquil is still one of my favorite pokemon to this day because of my memories from Johto. I think the remakes are easily some of the best pokemon games to date. Each time a new pokemon game is revealed, I keep hoping we'll have pokemon following behind us again just like in HGSS.
Thank you for a second answer, enjoy your second ditto!

Requested: Timid- 31/6/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE
Deposited: lv 15 female mudbray (ultra ball) nicknamed Don'tSnipeMe
IGN: Ziomauri
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles

Favorite region: last time I chose unova, so I think my favorite second one is johto. It obviously reminds me Japan: I really enjoyed the atmosphere in that game, the kimono girls battle, Ecruteak city ( is it the right name in English?), pretty much everything :) It is also the region of my first pokemon game

Thank you again!

Last edited:
Request: Naive 31/31/31/31/31/31
Deposited: Male lv.19 Fletchling
IGN: Henning
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.

My favorite region is Hoenn, and I'm glad you asked this question, because I love discussing regions! There are a few things I like about it:

- The climate varies across the region
- Its design is so creative, just look at Sootopolis City and its entrance.
- The region's design feels so connected to the legendary pokemon in the region. We got Volcanoes (=Groudon), underwater caves (=Kyogre) etc.
- It has incredible music. Although I was somewhat unhappy with the remakes of some soundtracks, it still has the best overall OST imo
- The story is great
- Hoenn, along with Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh, feels entirely different than gen 5 onwards. I don't like how they have started to make the pokemon world look like the real world (with cars, etc etc). I preferred the mystical, japanese feeling of the first 4 regions.
- At least in RSE; it has the perfect mixture of being independent (like in kanto, where you had a lot of freedom) and being guided through the story (the latter completely ruined S/M imo, those cutscenes drives me crazy).
- Last, but not least: Everything about the Regis in RSE. This is something I have missed in every pokemon I ever played since RSE. You had to track them up yourself (instead of being lead to them by force) by finding the deep spot to dive, and the puzzles... unbelievable. Cryptic riddles ("First comes relicanth, last comes wailord"), and the brailles. Wow. Unfortunately, I'm afraid we'll never experience anything like that again in a pokemon game. Just look what they did to Sky Pillar in ORAS...

Sorry for spamming your thread, I got a bit excited I guess. :) To be continued next week! ;P

Requested: Timid- 31/6/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE
Deposited: lv 15 female mudbray (ultra ball) nicknamed Don'tSnipeMe
IGN: Ziomauri
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles

Favorite region: last time I chose unova, so I think my favorite second one is johto. It obviously reminds me Japan: I really enjoyed the atmosphere in that game, the kimono girls battle, Ecruteak city ( is it the right name in English?), pretty much everything :) It is also the region of my first pokemon game
Enjoy your second ditto! Idk about the city name lol.
Request: Naive 31/31/31/31/31/31
Deposited: Male lv.19 Fletchling
IGN: Henning
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.

My favorite region is Hoenn, and I'm glad you asked this question, because I love discussing regions! There are a few things I like about it:

- The climate varies across the region
- Its design is so creative, just look at Sootopolis City and its entrance.
- The region's design feels so connected to the legendary pokemon in the region. We got Volcanoes (=Groudon), underwater caves (=Kyogre) etc.
- It has incredible music. Although I was somewhat unhappy with the remakes of some soundtracks, it still has the best overall OST imo
- The story is great
- Hoenn, along with Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh, feels entirely different than gen 5 onwards. I don't like how they have started to make the pokemon world look like the real world (with cars, etc etc). I preferred the mystical, japanese feeling of the first 4 regions.
- At least in RSE; it has the perfect mixture of being independent (like in kanto, where you had a lot of freedom) and being guided through the story (the latter completely ruined S/M imo, those cutscenes drives me crazy).
- Last, but not least: Everything about the Regis in RSE. This is something I have missed in every pokemon I ever played since RSE. You had to track them up yourself (instead of being lead to them by force) by finding the deep spot to dive, and the puzzles... unbelievable. Cryptic riddles ("First comes relicanth, last comes wailord"), and the brailles. Wow. Unfortunately, I'm afraid we'll never experience anything like that again in a pokemon game. Just look what they did to Sky Pillar in ORAS...

Sorry for spamming your thread, I got a bit excited I guess. :) To be continued next week! ;P
Thank you! I agree with everything as Hoenn is my favorite as well. Enjoy!

Deposited a male lvl 16 salandit named "Maximum" in an ultra ball
Want timid hp ground
Ign Atharv
Message Please trade Pokémon with me. Thanks in advance.

Deposited Pokémon: Carbink, Lv. 55
IGN: Tito
Requested Ditto: Jolly- 31/31/31/31/31/31
Question: I would have to say Unova. I have always loved Pokémon, but this region felt like a fresh new start for me. The new features were great, I loved the geography, it had one of the best story lines, and most of all, it was filled to the brim with exclusively new Pokémon. Having only new Pokémon had a special impact on me, considering I stayed away from most spoilers. I enjoyed encountering something and thinking, "What the heck is that?! I am going to catch and train it to see what it's potential is!"

Thank you very much for this awesome giveaway. ^ ^

Requested: Either of the all-31 Dittos
IGN: Alexander
Deposited: Level 41 female Crabrawler (Ultra Ball)

I really can't say which region is my favorite. I loved how Kalos (especially Lumiose) felt so alive and was fun even after the main adventure to run around or grind at the Battle Chateau, but Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Johto were my childhood.

Deposited a male lvl 16 salandit named "Maximum" in an ultra ball
Want timid hp ground
Ign Atharv
Message Please trade Pokémon with me. Thanks in advance.
Deposited Pokémon: Carbink, Lv. 55
IGN: Tito
Requested Ditto: Jolly- 31/31/31/31/31/31
Question: I would have to say Unova. I have always loved Pokémon, but this region felt like a fresh new start for me. The new features were great, I loved the geography, it had one of the best story lines, and most of all, it was filled to the brim with exclusively new Pokémon. Having only new Pokémon had a special impact on me, considering I stayed away from most spoilers. I enjoyed encountering something and thinking, "What the heck is that?! I am going to catch and train it to see what it's potential is!"

Thank you very much for this awesome giveaway. ^ ^
Requested: Either of the all-31 Dittos
IGN: Alexander
Deposited: Level 41 female Crabrawler (Ultra Ball)

I really can't say which region is my favorite. I loved how Kalos (especially Lumiose) felt so alive and was fun even after the main adventure to run around or grind at the Battle Chateau, but Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Johto were my childhood.
Sent! Enjoy you guys ^_^

Deposited: Lv 10 Oricorio named Jeanine
IGN: Jared
Requested: Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31

My fave region is easily Sinnoh. To me it was the most diverse region in terms of area and things to do. There was a perfect amount of each element (surfing, caves, forests etc) and I miss the myriad of evolutions to old pokemon that were introduced, I really wish that they'd do that again!!

Deposited: Lv 10 Oricorio named Jeanine
IGN: Jared

My fave region is easily Sinnoh. To me it was the most diverse region in terms of area and things to do. There was a perfect amount of each element (surfing, caves, forests etc) and I miss the myriad of evolutions to old pokemon that were introduced, I really wish that they'd do that again!!
Sent! Enjoy man!

Deposited: lvl 32 female Klefki
IGN: Olivia
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

Hoenn best region hands down. My first game was Ruby so I may be a little biased. 10/10 lots of water :)

Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)