Shad0wBlazze's "Shady" (Not Really) Trade Thread (In progress, DO NOT POST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yooo, what's up my fellow Smogoners, welcome to my first trade thread. This thread is currently a WIP, so I will clarify right here and in the title: DO NOT POST!

General Rules

1. General wifi rules apply here
2. No Hacks
3. Don't be a dickbag - lets try to trade without becoming hostile or becoming a jackass
4. By the power of Arceus and these forums, I have the right to not trade you anything
5. Negotiate with me if you're interested in one of my mons, but want it in a way besides trading - again I have the right to say no to this
6. Let's have fun!
Omega Ruby: OT - Jerry
ID - 60030
TSV - 0124

Notes -
All of my pokes are Fully-Redis, feel free to do what you want with my mons as you please (just give me credit for it though) I will write down what mons are Non-Redis
Huge shout out to MattaPod for helping me with this thread, without him, this thread would be worthless. He may take one of whatever he wants
Another shout out to shiny finder for teaching me about TSV's and ESV's, he too can take one of whatever he likes

Last edited:
Kanto - All these pokemon have been born in Gen 6 and bred by me unless stated otherwise

Bulbasaur
31/31/31/31/31/31
Modest
Overgrow
EM's - Giga Drain

Charmander
31/X/31/31/31/31
Timid
Blaze
EM's - None

Squirtle
31/X/31/31/31/31
Modest
Rain Dish
EM's - Aqua Jet​

Last edited:
Johto - All these pokemon have been born in Gen 6 and bred by me unless stated otherwise

Totodile
31/31/31/X/31/31
Adamant
Sheer Force
EM's - Ice Punch, Crunch​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)