Serene Pokemon Love Recitals R3: (Threesomes > Violence)

The contest has changed it's focus from hatered, slavery through pokeballs and violence and robberies of pokemarts induced via purple dranks and harassment of nurse Joey's everywhere, inspired by black people as macle so eloquently proved, to a love based society where kindness and heartfelt deeds fill our lives with outmost hapiness and grace.

Which among you gentle lovers is the most sweetest of them all?

Alright people, first of all the rules and regulations!

1) Single Entry due to sheer number of users in this round, so make it count. Later rounds will see this relaxed.

2) You have until the end of 1 April to submit, otherwise you forfeit on the virtue of being a cold hearted trainer!

3) You can post the lyrics alone, put an instrumental link next to them and let peoples imagination run wild, record it live, have someone recite the poems for you, the important thing is 2 Minutes max for each entry IF YOU DECIDE TO RECORD. Later rounds will see this relaxed.

mattj did an excellent job on the recording part explaining how to do it right, free and easy:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpos...0&postcount=47

4) Your love and infatuation can be expressed to trainers and pokemon alike.

5) There's too many of you cute people! If you want to post MC names, pictures or anything else do it by yourself.

6) Audacity, Soundcloud are all good sites, others can be googled for.

7) You can reuse the instrumentals of someone else.

8) DO TAKE THE EFFECTIONS OF PEOPLE TOWARD YOU SERIOUSLY!

And now, the matches!

.....matches? Love is free, love is open, love everyone!

=========================================

Jynx, I love you!

Yes you!

You fill my life with desire
Hotness inspiring the pokemons across the entire NU tier

Your body is like a Venus sculpted on ice
Would you give me a lovely kiss and let's begin our night?

Lol, I am split between choosing either Youngster Joey and his Rattata or Farfetch'd.

EDIT: Nah, I'm going with Farfetch'd. I'll EDIT the song into this post later.

EDITTY EDIT: But oh wait! This is an April fools joke. So NVM about this whole post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)