Saol Farm: Shadow, Sanjay, and Soleil [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey rufusdrumknott ^^ could I please have a ha female riolu spitback? I want to use it for breeding purposes, and it would really help me a lot!

I have deposited a level 1 male magikarp with the message ''thanks drumknott'' (I hope this is acceptable, I put it on there before I read the rules, sorry) asking for a level 1-10 female riolu. IGN Waffles, the magikarp does not have a nickname.

I advance, thank you a lot!
It's okay, the message part is just so I have an easier time identifying people who are requesting from me from other randoms on the GTS. I've sent it, enjoy.

Hi! :) I'd be interested in trading for the pokemon below:
Pokemon: Sneasel
Nature: Ability: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 252 atk / 252 spe (the rest doesn't matter)
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Icicle Crash
Nickname: (none)
Hatching location: (Any)
Shiny?: No
Redis rights: Fully, it seems :)
Other notes: Thanks in advance! :)

I can breed you a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rotom (Bold, Timid, Modest, Calm) for it, if you want? Don't know if you already have it, but I didn't find it on the list.

- Modest Amaura with HP fire (refrigirate)
- Impish Pachurisu, Sejun's egg moves (Volt absorb)
- Shiny Jolly teddiursa(F) (quick feet), safari ball (bred by shinyshuppet1)
- Quiet 31/31/31/31/31/0 Aegislash
- Tornadus, 31/x/26-17/29/31/31 (Master ball)

Any of these? Will specify more details if you want.

EDIT: I also have most of my shinies and Legends listed here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/no-reason-to-visit-yet.3536182/
Still working on it though, so I will have to double check the redis rights on some of them if you're interested. :) Most are received in trades from other smogon members.

Last edited:
Hi rufus :) I was hoping I could get the BR Cresselia if you still have it available. I'm looking to had some more bulky Pokemon to support some of my many offensive ones. Cresselia is a Pokemon I've been wanting to add for a while and I already wasted my encounter on my game so I can't soft reset to get one. Thanks for doing this shop and I hope this can work out for me.

Pokemon Requested: BR Cresselia
Pokemon Deposited into GTS: Lv. 10 Magikarp, female, no nickname, Message is rufusdrumknott
IGN: Tyler

#155. Cyndaquil
♀ | Nicknamed 'Fire Storm' | Hatched in Blazing Chamber
Timid Nature | Flash Fire | 31.30.31.31.31.31
Reversal | Flame Burst | Nature Power | Quick Attack
OT: Shiro | ID: 41730
Bred by me, hatched by /u/ThatPinkSheep

i think you mean

#155. Cyndaquil
♀ | Nicknamed 'Fire Storm' | Hatched in Blazing Chamber
Timid Nature | Blaze | 31.30.31.31.31.31
Reversal | Flame Burst | Nature Power | Quick Attack
OT: Shiro | ID: 41730
Bred by me, hatched by /u/ThatPinkSheep

:)​

Hi there! You have two of the Pokemon I need. The first is a breeding project. I'm entering in VGC Regionals (Boston) next weekend and I'd like to bring TopLord as starters. Yep. Hitmontop Wailord. Same idea as TopOgre. I would need this one Adamant if at all possible. Feel free to browse my thread and see if I can breed anything useful for you.
#236. Tyrogue
Jolly Nature | Guts | 31.31.31.xx.31.31
High Jump Kick | Mach Punch | Vacuum Wave | Bullet Punch

I would also like to add the option of TopMoth, so I would like to kindly ask for your Volcarona. The Magikarp I've deposited is Male Lv.10. Thank you SO MUCH for your service :)
#637. Volcarona @ Lum Berry
♀ | Nicknamed 'Tiger Lily' | Hatched in Shabboneau Castle
Timid Nature | Flame Body | 31.22.31.31.31.31
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Sp Atk / 252 Spe
Bug Buzz | Heat Wave | Quiver Dance | Giga Drain
OT: Mobius | ID: 43440
Egg Moves: Morning Sun, Magnet Rise

Not sure if you noticed, but my breeding service isn't part of my giveaway. I didn't see anything for the Tyrogue, but if Polar is your native Vivillon pattern, I would be interested if you could breed an egg for me like this:

Timid Nature
IVs: 31.xx.31.31.31.31
- Rage Powder
- Stun Spore
- Poison Powder

If you think it's an unfair deal you can pick a spitback of something else as well. I've sent the Volcarona.

Not sure if you noticed, but my breeding service isn't part of my giveaway. I didn't see anything for the Tyrogue, but if Polar is your native Vivillon pattern, I would be interested if you could breed an egg for me like this:

Timid Nature
- Rage Powder
- Stun Spore
- Poison Powder

If you think it's an unfair deal you can pick a spitback of something else as well. I've sent the Volcarona.
Yep, I knew that! Polar is my regional pattern, so I'd love to breed one for you in exchange for an Adamant Tyrogue with Guts and Mach/Bullet Punch. Thanks in advance!

Timid Nature
- Rage Powder
- Stun Spore
- Poison Powder

Some guy on Reddit already has a 5IV Tyrogue that he's willing to give me for free, so you don't have to do it anymore. I'll still get you the Vivillon though since you helped me out with Volcarona.

Some guy on Reddit already has a 5IV Tyrogue that he's willing to give me for free, so you don't have to do it anymore. I'll still get you the Vivillon though since you helped me out with Volcarona.
Huh, I'd actually already finished breeding it. Oh well, you don't have to do the Scatterbug.

Huh, I'd actually already finished breeding it. Oh well, you don't have to do the Scatterbug.
Well, I guess I can take him off your hands since I haven't been able to get in touch with Reddit guy today. I finished Scatterbug for you. It's got a net ball, all 3 egg moves, and is Timid. I also hatched it at the Seafloor Cavern since it's the ocean pattern. Feel free to distribute it in your thread if you want. Let's plan on trading tomorrow night. I'm going to bed for now and have a big day tomorrow.

Well, I guess I can take him off your hands since I haven't been able to get in touch with Reddit guy today. I finished Scatterbug for you. It's got a net ball, all 3 egg moves, and is Timid. I also hatched it at the Seafloor Cavern since it's the ocean pattern. Feel free to distribute it in your thread if you want. Let's plan on trading tomorrow night. I'm going to bed for now and have a big day tomorrow.
Sorry for the late reply, was busy yesterday. I actually asked for the Scatterbug in an egg, in my original post, but never mind ... I can trade in a couple of hours, VM me when you're around.

Are you really given out free br pokemon :o
I've been looking everywhere for a naive hp ice blaziken since its so hard to breed this thing.
#257. Blaziken @ Life Orb
♀ | Nicknamed 'Rachel Marie' | Hatched in Fiery Path
Naive Nature | Speed Boost | 30.31.30.31.31.31
Hidden Power Ice | Superpower | Overheat | Protect
EVs: 52 Atk / 244 Sp Atk / 212 Spe
OT: Rob | ID: 53159
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Low Kick, Endure, Reversal

I deposited a lvl 10 female magickarp
ign: Brandon

thx in advance

I was wondering if I could please have one of the electrikes with HP ice. I plan on using it for a Battle Maison team. The only special ball females I have are
Sneasel:Moon ball
Ralts:Moon ball
Kangaskhan:Love ball
Skorupi:Safari ball
I'd be glad to breed you a flawless pokemon of anything though. Thanks rufusdrumknott, you're the best.

Hello rufusdrumknott, I'm hunting for legendaries to use in battle (and I'm not going to lie, also for completing my dex.) My eyes are fixed on your precious Pokémon Rayquaza, Diancie and also you Latios. Could you please tell me what your desires are? You are the first person I'm asking, so I have no idea what to ask and what to do. I don't have a page where you can see what I have, so I apologize in advance.

For my UT Latios, I am only trading it to my friends. You can have my BR Latios for free provided you're going to use him in battle. For Diancie ... well I don't really have much that I can think of wanting right now, certainly nothing I'd want to trade for my legendaries, that's why I prefer it if you have a list I could peruse. I'll give you a copy of Rayquaza for free, once you've been here a week or two longer and I've seen you conduct trades with other people. I always give out for free RNGed legendaries that I got for free, but I'd like to know you're someone who is good to trade with first.

-
Edit: Alright, I'm closing up my shop for a bit, go away and let me have some me time, people.

Last edited:
My thread is still closed, but look!

#245. Suicune
Modest Nature | Pressure | 31.06.31.31.30.31
Aurora Beam | Ice Fang | Mist | Mirror Coat
OT: Drumknott | ID: 04146
SRed by me on my AS file. I've been doing this on and off for a little while so I can't say how long it took me to get this exactly, but it's definitely the quickest SR I've got so far. Modest Suicunes usually don't run any Special Defense investment at all so at level 50, this is flawless.

How do people get lucky with flawless 5IVs and I keep getting one random 30? I know it doesn't really matter, but still u_u I'll probably EV-train several versions of this with different nicknames. Oh, even though I'm closed, my whitelist can still ask for a copy of this right now (PM/VM me). This will be more tradeable to people than some of my other SRs soon though, and of course, there's the BR versions for the public to look forward to.
Heh, and on the same day I get my first legendary on Rumble World too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)