Saamid's LEGENDARY Trade Shop! Access to Pokebank, pokemon are now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I have your stuff ready and I'm able ti trade for your kyurem now. :) is there anything else you want for your Zekrom?

Also i have a couple more legends i got here on smongon, would you be interested in any of those?

Deoxys | Pressure | Jolly | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Fire Punch, Stealth Rock | Plasma | 05083 | Dusk Ball | Classic Ribbon

Deoxys | Pressure | Calm | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Knock Off, Stealth Rock | Plasma | 05083 | Dusk Ball | Classic Ribbon

Jirachi | Serene Grace | Adamant | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Iron Head, Ice Punch | GAMESTP | 02270 | Cherish Ball | Classic Ribbon

Also i have a couple more legends i got here on smongon, would you be interested in any of those?

Deoxys | Pressure | Jolly | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Fire Punch, Stealth Rock | Plasma | 05083 | Dusk Ball | Classic Ribbon

Deoxys | Pressure | Calm | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Knock Off, Stealth Rock | Plasma | 05083 | Dusk Ball | Classic Ribbon

Jirachi | Serene Grace | Adamant | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Iron Head, Ice Punch | GAMESTP | 02270 | Cherish Ball | Classic Ribbon
Yeah, I like the look of the calm deoxys

I'm ready to trade my Latias for your Latios.
I don't have a clone of latios ready atm, unless you would be willing to clone the latios for me I um unable to trade for maybe a day or 2. Let me know what you think!

I don't have a clone of latios ready atm, unless you would be willing to clone the latios for me I um unable to trade for maybe a day or 2. Let me know what you think!
OK, take your time. I don't want to clone for you since I'm afraid I will delete your Latios. :)

Can you 100% verify that it is not a hack? Since you got it here from smogon.
I don't think i can. The only person who could 100% verify that would be the one who rng it. I simply got him from the user crashteamalphing, he has a trading thread here on smogon. But, as far as i know, hes not the one who rng it. If you dont feel safe its ok, i understand. If you prefer to trade him for something else its ok too. Sorry.

I don't think i can. The only person who could 100% verify that would be the one who rng it. I simply got him from the user crashteamalphing, he has a trading thread here on smogon. But, as far as i know, hes not the one who rng it. If you dont feel safe its ok, i understand. If you prefer to trade him for something else its ok too. Sorry.
I just had a quick look and he looks like a legit guy.

So sure I'll trade with you as long as you respect the distribution rights on this guy!

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
this Tornadus is hacked, the OT/ID for this Pokemon is from a pokecheck user whose known to create them please remove it from your thread:

Tornadus-T
OT:
Lucas 59901
Nature: Timid
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Regenerator
Transfer Moves: N/A
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Dream ball. Had to pull a few strings to get this guy but it is available to trade as it in my Pokemon X cartridge. 6 Attack / 252 Sp Attack / 252 Speed EV's and Level 100.

I always do. You're safe with me. The Deoxys is free to redist. as you know. Tell me when you're ready to trade.

**New Release**

Dialga

OT: Fus!on 62027
Nature: Modest
Key Notes: This guy looks boss in gen 6.

Entei

OT: GAMESTP 01171
Nature: Adamant
Event Moves: Extreme Speed, Sacred Fire
Key Notes: Legal Shiny Entei from event (at least I think so, Moderator please check for me!)

Keldeo

OT: SMR2012 08272
IV Spread: 31/even/31/31/30/31
Key Notes: 100% sure this guy is legit. Has HP Ghost.

Last edited:
this Tornadus is hacked, the OT/ID for this Pokemon is from a pokecheck user whose known to create them please remove it from your thread:

Tornadus-T
OT:
Lucas 59901
Ability: Regenerator
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Dream ball. Had to pull a few strings to get this guy but it is available to trade as it in my Pokemon X cartridge. 6 Attack / 252 Sp Attack / 252 Speed EV's and Level 100.
Wow really? I'll take it down now!

I always do. You're safe with me. The Deoxys is free to redist. as you know. Tell me when you're ready to trade.
Sure, I'll Pm you!

Hi, I'm interested in your HP Ghost Keldeo. I have a shiny Fukouka Japanese event Kyogre, Calm nature, 31/x/31/31/31/31 for trade. Are you interested?

Hey could you CMT for this guy?
Ditto*
Nickname:
HP ICE
OT: Saamid 22038
IV Spread: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Ability: Imposter
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Heal ball. Spread is perfect to breed Pokemon for HP Ice.

Hey could you CMT for this guy?
Ditto*
Nickname:
HP ICE
OT: Saamid 22038
IV Spread: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Ability: Imposter
Key Notes: Legit RNG in Heal ball. Spread is perfect to breed Pokemon for HP Ice.
If the sassy swampert has 0 IV in speed than I'll take that.

Otherwise, Ray Rizzo's Metagross look good too!

The Groundon isn't RNGed for perfect IVs. If you are still interested in that, I'm sure we can work out a trade.
Ahh. I'm already promised a shiny 6iv ENGLISH kyogre so I think I'll pass for now!

Keldeo

OT: SMR2012 08272
IV Spread: 31/even/31/31/30/31
Key Notes: 100% sure this guy is legit. Has HP Ghost.

Latios
OT:
Saamid 22038
IV Spread: 31/30/31/30/31/30
Ability:
Levitate
Key Notes: Legit RNG in dive ball. Has Hidden Power Fire.

Could you cmt for a clone of these pls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)