ryan is Super Moderator (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
He never ACTUALLY left, but we're giving him smods again, I guess.

He has been more active for a few weeks now and plans on being active site-wide rather than focusing on a particular project for the time being. Despite previously leading NU and PS, he has a good grasp of several facets of the community, so we're sure he'll do well wherever he decides to pitch his tent. Congrats!

Last edited:
Insert some stupid comment for shits and giggles because that is what ryan would d- wait, wrong person. Are we talking about ryan or Treecko here?

Reactions: trc
Insert some stupid comment for shits and giggles because that is what ryan would d- wait, wrong person. Are we talking about ryan or Treecko here?
Eh, whatever. Whoever it is, it's at least a part of that amalgamate mass of smods loosely bound together with large reaction gifs, cts from songs I've never heard, and violently sudden name / avatar changes. I think if you congratulate one, the others can process the information too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)