Russia Based Pokemon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Hello and welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Unfortunately, I'll be locking your thread, as it breaks the following Smeargle's Studio Rule:
The Smeargle's Studio is for original art: Only creative works which you’ve made yourself from scratch is allowed in the main forum. Graphical art that doesn’t fit this criteria, such as non-scratched sprites and photo-collages (artwork, avatars, or banners), should instead be posted in the Smeargle's Laptop subforum. Do note that you can use your already established art thread to share such graphical art on occasion, but regular postings usually warrant their own thread in the Smeargle’s Laptop.

The fire starter was actually made by Smiley-Fakemon, the water starter was made by JoshuaDunlop, and the grass starter was made by FakeMakeT.
When you've made three original pieces yourself, do feel free to send me a pm and I can open this back up. Alternatively, if you just want to talk about certain designs in regards to a fakemon region, you're more than welcome to in the Smeargle's Studio Discord Server. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)