Tournament RUPL WEEK 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hikari did not reply to joris's vm and joris has limitrd availability today on sunday. He was completely free prior to then and hikari didnt even attempt to schedule by replying the vm.

Calling activity on behalf of joris

Accel

arise
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Calling tentative activity on void, was online during the time we scheduled. I'll try to catch him on when I get off from work (2 hrs before deadline), but yeah, calling activity for now.

Calling tentative activity on void, was online during the time we scheduled. I'll try to catch him on when I get off from work (2 hrs before deadline), but yeah, calling activity for now.
I was online (even played a wcop game at 2pm), you could have contacted me on discord as well if you couldn't find me on PS but you never did. I didn't contact you either though so I don't believe either of us deserve activity here. You said you're available after 10 est which is 3am for me, if I'm awake I'll play but don't count on it. If we can't do it I believe a dead game or double sub is fair.

Our convo on discord:

Accel

arise
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I was online (even played a wcop game at 2pm), you could have contacted me on discord as well if you couldn't find me on PS but you never did. I didn't contact you either though so I don't believe either of us deserve activity here. You said you're available after 10 est which is 3am for me, if I'm awake I'll play but don't count on it. If we can't do it I believe a dead game or double sub is fair.

Our convo on discord:
Perfect. I wasn't able to catch you at 2 since that's when my shift started (hence me requesting to play before 2 pm), but I'll try my best to get on as soon as I can after my shift. Playing at 3 AM isn't optimal ofc but I appreciate you offering it to me as a possible option. Let's leave a double sub or dead game scenario as a last resort. Thanks for clarifying the situation bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)