Tournament RUPL GENERAL TALK THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
[13:35:55] *Scrappie: It is now **Strawberry Sneasels**'s turn to nominate a player for auction. Managers: meru
[13:36:09] Meru: my fucking hard boiled eggs exploded
[13:36:10] Meru: sorry
[13:36:13] DTC: lol
[13:36:18] SilentVerse: ROFL
[13:36:19] SilentVerse: dank
[13:36:21] Arifeen: lool
[13:36:27] SilentVerse: how do you blow up hard boiled eggs tho.
[13:36:29] SilentVerse: :thinking:
[13:36:31] #Syl♥ie Lyyneheym: hard boiled
[13:36:32] #Syl♥ie Lyyneheym: what
[13:36:33] #Syl♥ie Lyyneheym: hello
[13:36:33] #Syl♥ie Lyyneheym: LOL
[13:36:35] #Syl♥ie Lyyneheym: how is that possible
[13:36:39] Meru: cuz theyve been in there 30 minutes i forgot about them
[13:36:41] #Syl♥ie Lyyneheym: ...
[13:36:42] Hikari: it's called being bad
[13:36:45] #Syl♥ie Lyyneheym: dude makin food during
[13:36:46] #Syl♥ie Lyyneheym: RUPL AUCTION

Highlight of the auction imo

Edit: oops sorry for the tags I c/p from logs lol

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
alright since nobody else seems to be doing the classic power rankings, your good host The Venerable Robert Alfons will do what's needed. neutrality & objectivity can be guaranteed, which basically means i'll be a good sport and only put my own team at #2

anyway, starting off with the undisputed losers, the team you wish you didn't play for, the team with the manager who blew half his money on two players in the hopes that those two just ghost the rest to victory or whatever: The Kinglax, managed by Arifeen

Kushalos - every time i cop one of his teams i lose games with them ?_? dont give me that "maybe u just suck" shit tho come up with something more original. anyway kush plays well, has plenty of RU experience, and apparently is a good cook as well altho i'm still waiting for him to cook me something, what are you waiting for my man

passion - great team mascot, everybody loves passion!

TDK - is this dude supposed to ghost everyone else to victory in addition to winning his own games or

like i get it it's the esteemed dragon knight and he's one of the best tour players etc but isn't 28k for one dude slightly excessive like let's be real feen

Lax - there's a pun involving the team name in there somewhere but i hold myself to a higher standard than that. lax seems like a solid player, will surely haul in a few wins.

AJB - sorry don't know you

Erzengel - this guy's a sleeper threat according to arifeen but maybe he's just trying to justify why half his team consists of 3k gods

Sam I Yam - sorry don't know you

Pohjis - looks like a versatile player, seems to be performing well in ubers as well as in several past gen tiers, so i'm assuming this guy could be for real.

j0ris - honestly i'm trying to keep the sorry don't know you ratio to a minimum but arifeen's stacking these people who idk shit about, sorry don't know you

Arifeen - feen's better at playing than at drafting, alls i'm saying

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
it's ya boy back at it at the start of week 4, the perfect time to do some more power rankings. at #7 we find the team of which the manager would've been the best player if he didn't pussy out, the Luxurious Luxrays.

rozes - solid player coming from the depths of nu, whoever builds his teams needs to step his game up since he had 0 dragon resists in week 2 and as a result got destroyed by a player from a superior team but that's beside the point.

blunder - lol

nails -
oof! regardless, nails is one of the better bw players, he should be able to pull off a positive w-l if he's not too busy with that vgc tour to give a shit

ht - i pulled a "sorry don't know you" on this guy two years ago, who woulda thunk a guy with a name like that would ever rise above that. funny how that works. he's a decent player, have yet to be shook by this man's plays but he seems consistently fine.

zamrock - unless i'm out of the loop i'm pretty sure this guy's a top tier tournament player and thus far his w-l is supporting that fact, 5.5k is looking like a big underpay

slurmz - spermz.

kingler12345 - he mains lc. next.

hsa - brought august stall and still lost, smh. he seems fine otherwise, what can i say, guess he beat the rutl but the rutl rarely plays so who care

snowy - sorry don't know you

tko - yeah hes good. next.

the wall - a steal for 3k tbh, the wall's a solid player and a fellow dutchman so nothing but respect altho odds are he's mostly gonna be warming benches anyway rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)