Rugger

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
NZ to win. France will fall as they did to Tonga. Been pretty underwhelming this time, the Smugby World Cup has, marred by controversy mostly.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
anyone else think that the RWC final was disappointing with very little actual rugby played? if ever there was an advert for rugby league, this was it...

Reviving to talk about NZ vs Ireland which is currently is nearly finished but I want to talk about it.

STarting Lineups here

Anyway, first thing I want to point out is that Kearney was absolutely smashing SBW in the first half. Twice Sonny-Bill was tackled hard by the Irish full-back who i think had a pretty solid game overall. But you see someone doing that to Sonny-Bill every day...

OK, Julian Savea is epic. I called it when I first saw him in ITM cup, and my prediction has finally come true. All 3 tries were amazing and he's just so quick considering how heavy he is. He's also had a solid defencive game and no-one really expected that from him. His comparison to Jonah Lomu may come true yet (though only potential-wise, I don't believe he'll active world fame).

Finally, Dan Carter is back! It's like he's never had an groin injury, 20 points is great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)