Noibat
Timid, Infiltrator
31/x/31/31/31/31
Switcheroo (egg move)

Poké Ball
Mudkip
31/31/31/31/31/x
Sassy, Torrent
Avalanche, Curse, Yawn, Wide Guard (egg moves)

Naughty
31/31/31/x/31/31
Freeze Dry, Stealth Rock, Icicle Spear

Poké Ball
Tepig
Adamant, Blaze
31/31/31/x/31/31
Sucker Punch (egg move)

Marill
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Belly Drum, Aqua Jet (egg moves)

Adamant, Scrappy
31/31/31/x/31/31
Storm Throw (egg move)

Gale Wings, Adamant/Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Tailwind (egg move)

Starly
Reckless, Adamant/Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31

Pokéball
Jolly, Moxie
31/31/31/x/31/31
Quick Attack, Storm Throw, Close Combat (egg moves)

Kecleon
Brave, Protean
31/31/31/x/31/31
Recover(egg move)

Pokéball
Treecko
Modest, Unburden
31/x/31/31/31/31
Leech Seed

Gothorita
Modest, Shadow Tag
31/x/31/31/31/31

Modest/Bold, Rain Dish
31/x/31/31/31/31
Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Yawn, Muddy Water (egg moves)

Poké Ball
Turtwig
Impish, Shell Armor
31/31/31/x/31/31
Wide Guard (egg move)

Poké Ball
Chimchar
Jolly, Iron fist
31/31/31/x/31/31
Fake Out, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch (egg moves)

Chespin
Impish, Bullet Proof
31/31/31/x/31/31
Spikes (egg move)

Red Flabébé
Bold, Flower Veil
31/x/31/31/31/31

White Flabébé
Bold, Symbiosis
31/x/31/31/31/31

Goomy
Modest, Gooey
31/x/31/31/31/31

Fennekin
Timid, Magician
31/x/31/31/31/31
Wish

Honedge
Brave
31/31/31/0/31/0
Wide Guard

Mareep
Modest, Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31

Chansey Impish (it's what I had available, and since I didn't plan to use special attacks, I left it like that)
31/x/31/x/31/31
Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy (egg moves)

Totodile
31/31/31/x/31/31
Aqua Jet, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance (egg moves)

Bulbasaur
31/x/31/31/31/31
Giga Drain (egg move)

Looking for the following female Pokémon in Dream Ball with hidden abilities: Koffing, Sandshrew, Roselia, Snorlax, Abra and Sableye. I also want others, but those are the ones I want the most.

I'd like two clones of the shiny Genesect in exchange.
The one without iron head is ev train in 252 satk/speed , i forgot the rest , and the one with iron head is ev train in 252 atk/speed . Do you want me to use a reset bag on it before i clone ? or leave it as is ?
Also, what is your time zone ? Maybe we can set up a trade during the weekend since i am fairly busy

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
The one without iron head is ev train in 252 satk/speed , i forgot the rest , and the one with iron head is ev train in 252 atk/speed . Do you want me to use a reset bag on it before i clone ? or leave it as is ?
Also, what is your time zone ? Maybe we can set up a trade during the weekend since i am fairly busy
I'd like both with Extreme Speed. I don't need them reset bagged. My time zone is GMT -4:30.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm back. New stuff:

Shiny Icy Snow Vivillon

OT:Lucille; ID: 45532.
IVs: 31/15/31/31/31/31; EVs: 4def/252spatk/252speed
Came from Japanese Smogon user yuu early last year. I'm assuming it can be freely traded, if not, then I'll remove it at once.

Shiny Monsoon Vivillon
IVs: 31/23/31/31/31/31; EVs: 4def/252spatk/252speed
OT: おまっちゃ(note symbol); ID: 64109
Came from Japanese Smogon user yuu early last year. I'm assuming it can be freely traded, if not, then I'll remove it at once.

Shiny Archipelago Vivillon
OT: Caitlyn; ID 27106
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 EVs: 252spatk/4spdef/252speed
A Venezuelan friend got me some Archipelago eggs and I found someone on Reddit who hatched it for me.

Last edited:
Mew [JPN]
31\31\31\31\31\31 Jolly\Modest\Careful\Impish\Calm\Bold
I've gotten every single nature except Adamant. It just never appears.
Comes UT at L5. Despite being an event Pokémon, I can nickname it because I RNG'd a game save with the same ID as the Mew (11219).
Semi-redistributable (you may trade to others, but they may not trade further)
Cloned by reloading backup .sav files onto a flashcart.

RockinX, CMT for semi-redistribution of the listed natures of event Mew please. Post on my thread with a list of what you'd like. Thanks.

EDIT: Can they come with Defog and/or Heal Bell?

Oh my. Oh my.

Mew [JPN] *NICKNAMEABLE!*
31\31\31\31\31\31 Timid\Jolly\Modest\Careful\Impish\Naive\Hasty\Calm\Bold
Comes UT at L5. Despite being an event Pokémon, I can nickname it because I RNG'd a game save with the same ID as the Mew (11219).

This is the best thing ever! According to the rules, CMTs should be directed to RockinX, right? Could you please take a look for a modest Mew? I really wanted this - I know this is really rare, if there isn't anything in my shop that you'd like, I can also take breeding projects and requests (I can't RNG, though, unfortunately)... Please, just let me know if there's anything I can get you.D:

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Cmt for this

31\19\31\30\30\31, Timid (HP Ground 70)
Comes UT at L35.
Cloned by reloading backup .sav files onto a flashcart.
Errr... I don't see a link to a thread in your sig O.o

Oh my. Oh my.

Mew [JPN] *NICKNAMEABLE!*
31\31\31\31\31\31 Timid\Jolly\Modest\Careful\Impish\Naive\Hasty\Calm\Bold

This is the best thing ever! According to the rules, CMTs should be directed to RockinX, right? Could you please take a look for a modest Mew? I really wanted this - I know this is really rare, if there isn't anything in my shop that you'd like, I can also take breeding projects and requests (I can't RNG, though, unfortunately)... Please, just let me know if there's anything I can get you.D:
Holy Shiek, so many Dream Balls! Unfortunately, Modest is one of the natures I don't have. The ones I have are Timid, Jolly, Calm, and Careful. Can you choose more than one thing? I'm a big Dream and Fast Ball fan.

Errr... I don't see a link to a thread in your sig O.o

Holy Shiek, so many Dream Balls! Unfortunately, Modest is one of the natures I don't have. The ones I have are Timid, Jolly, Calm, and Careful. Can you choose more than one thing? I'm a big Dream and Fast Ball fan.
Of course, just let me know wich ones you're interested in! You can also pick more than one for Mew, if you'd like. May I choose a timid one instead of the modest, then?:D

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Welcome back! :) Too bad Tyrant Donut is forever ded ;_;

Is there anything you specifically need at the moment that's not an SR'd legendary? I can pass you some stuff if you do.

CMT for both of these UT, please check my note about Chimchar in Bold. I can also do some BPs if necessary.

Tyrogue / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Jolly / Vital Spirit (Changes to Unburden when it evolves to Hitmonlee)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Fake Out, Helping Hand, Feint (DW move)
From my retail White cart. Cloned by copying save files.

Male Chimchar
Iron Fist
Natures and Poké Balls available:
(30/31/30/31/31/31) Naive
Non-redistributable. (Does this apply only to the Pokeball one? Are the others Semi? Either way, CMT)
Moves: Leer, Ember, Taunt, Fake Out
Level 10 UT

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
I had it locked the other day bc I'm too busy to keep up with it. Ask any mod.
Alright, I'll take your Bold Cresselia.
Welcome back! :) Too bad Tyrant Donut is forever ded ;_;

Is there anything you specifically need at the moment that's not an SR'd legendary? I can pass you some stuff if you do.
I wouldn't mind a Dream Ball Chansey spitback if you have a spare :D
CMT for both of these UT, please check my note about Chimchar in Bold. I can also do some BPs if necessary.

Tyrogue / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Jolly / Vital Spirit (Changes to Unburden when it evolves to Hitmonlee)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Fake Out, Helping Hand, Feint (DW move)
From my retail White cart. Cloned by copying save files.

Male Chimchar
Iron Fist
Natures and Poké Balls available:
(30/31/30/31/31/31) Naive
Non-redistributable. (Does this apply only to the Pokeball one? Are the others Semi? Either way, CMT)
Moves: Leer, Ember, Taunt, Fake Out
Level 10 UT
Give me a moment to look at your thread. I can breed you a Japanese Hoenn Chimchar, and it'll be redistributable, I guess. But he ones that Victini comissioned are definitely NOT redistributable at all. I think I have an Adamant version of the Tyrogue with Mach punch, too.

Give me a moment to look at your thread. I can breed you a Japanese Hoenn Chimchar, and it'll be redistributable, I guess. But he ones that Victini comissioned are definitely NOT redistributable at all.
Yes but is the Luxury HP Ice Chimchar Victini's? The way your format has it, looks like only the Pokeball one is. I cut it out from my original post because I wanted to specify I wanted the Lux ball one.
I think I have an Adamant version of the Tyrogue with Mach punch, too.
Awesome, I'll take that one then. Actually... Even if it doesn't have Mach Punch, I'll take the Adamant one anyway.

Give me a moment to look at your thread. I can breed you a Japanese Hoenn Chimchar, and it'll be redistributable, I guess. But he ones that Victini comissioned are definitely NOT redistributable at all. I think I have an Adamant version of the Tyrogue with Mach punch, too.
Cool, when can you trade?
oh the cress is level 51 not 50. I forgot to save before I gave it a rare candy to check it's ivs let me know if that is ok

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Yes but is the Luxury HP Ice Chimchar Victini's? The way your format has it, looks like only the Pokeball one is. I cut it out from my original post because I wanted to specify I wanted the Lux ball one.

Awesome, I'll take that one then. Actually... Even if it doesn't have Mach Punch, I'll take the Adamant one anyway.
Cool, when can you trade?
oh the cress is level 51 not 50. I forgot to save before I gave it a rare candy to check it's ivs let me know if that is ok
I still need to dig out some 4th and 5th gen carts out of the closet. I'll have them transferred to 6th gen tonight.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

I do have a spare Chansey! I believe I still have you added, so I'll be online in a couple minutes.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Newly added:

Squirtle (From Emerald) - Nickname: BlastDad
OT: Argenis; ID: 07521
Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31
Counter, Mirror Coat, Seismic Toss
My very first ever RNG abuse. I taught it Mimic and got Mirror Coat onto it with the Mimic glitch.

OmegaDonut's Mews
OT:ススム; ID: 11219
Jolly, Timid, Calm, Careful
31/31/31/31/31/31
Defog. Jolly and Careful have Sucker Punch tutored onto them. I'm posting them here because those are the only ones I have. I no longer have the other natures for some reason.

[URL=http://s239.photobucket.com/user/RockinX/media/Sprites/latios_zpsc53eb4c0.png.html][/URL]
Latios (from my Japanese Soulsilver)
OT: アルヘニス; ID: 29043
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Defog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)